Elon Musk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children of the damned 😬
Isn't it just, beware the eyes that paralyse! There was a weirdo cult where the boss lady dyed all the kids hair blonde and fed them lsd irl, I assume UK must have its own tales to tell but US sure has some really extreme 'cult' communities, some seem like sanctioned social experiments frankly.

Children_of_the_Damned.jpg

Reactions: 4
Whaaaat? In the words of my namesake, 'but what first, Nicole, attracted you to the ... billionaires?'

:sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Whaaaat? In the words of my namesake, 'but what first, Nicole, attracted you to the ... billionaires?'

:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am indeed dear wibs, quietly watching proceedings from a distance (bit under the weather). I see Marina has turned up over on the HarkleMarkleMadness, does ERW know the old witch too?
I was wondering about this bracelet she always wears, that was given to her by Trevor.
It's a bit odd... but Reek doesn't seem to mind.

Thing is, did Amber have a similar bit of jewellery from Elon or Johnny or whoever?
I can't recall it,,, but I wondered if you could.

Plus Soros gets dragged into the Marina story with Markle.

If you're under the weather, have an eccles cake.

As for ERW, I don't know of Marina connection, but it's difficult to see how there wouldn't be - given the circles she was moving in.
There's an announcement expected form the DA shortly on the police investigation - whether it is into him or them, I'm not sure. Whichever it is, if the DA decides to proceed it could blow one or both cases out of the water.

Reactions: 1
I was wondering about this bracelet she always wears, that was given to her by Trevor.
It's a bit odd... but Reek doesn't seem to mind.

Thing is, did Amber have a similar bit of jewellery from Elon or Johnny or whoever?
I can't recall it,,, but I wondered if you could.

Plus Soros gets dragged into the Marina story with Markle.

If you're under the weather, have an eccles cake.

As for ERW, I don't know of Marina connection, but it's difficult to see how there wouldn't be - given the circles she was moving in.
There's an announcement expected form the DA shortly on the police investigation - whether it is into him or them, I'm not sure. Whichever it is, if the DA decides to proceed it could blow one or both cases out of the water.
Thanks for the low down, nope I dont remember bracelets being a thing, just small angry lgbtq women hanging off wrists, though it's a quiet day so I may hop back down the rabbit hole. Who the feck is this trevor? I need a catch up. Is Cara D gonna melt down? Am keeping eyes up for developments MManson wise and when are we gonna hear when the Coogan Sav drama is on. Anyway, here's some Elon just to keep on track - Elons daughter Viv hates him and Heard....

'I no longer live with or want to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form.'

Thanks for the low down, nope I dont remember bracelets being a thing, just small angry lgbtq women hanging off wrists, though it's a quiet day so I may hop back down the rabbit hole. Who the feck is this trevor? I need a catch up. Is Cara D gonna melt down? Am keeping eyes up for developments MManson wise and when are we gonna hear when the Coogan Sav drama is on. Anyway, here's some Elon just to keep on track - Elons daughter Viv hates him and Heard....

'I no longer live with or want to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form.'

Trevor Engelson is one her husbands.
They were married in the West Indies (apparently after a civil ceremony) - ring any bells?
He is a film producer in Hollywood.
They were married 2004 - 2011.
He supposedly found out they were getting divorced when she sent him the ring in the post.

It would be interesting if Elon and Engleson met.
Also according to the Bower book, when she a suitcase girl on Deal or No Deal, she would act as a "hostess" for parties held by some big shot producers... we'll skip the yacht firl stuff...
Bower mentions Trump being at these parties...
But it doesn't take a genius to work out that Elon might have been there too.
Or indeed Trevor if he's a young producer looking for investors.

Reactions: 3
Trevor Engelson is one her husbands.
They were married in the West Indies (apparently after a civil ceremony) - ring any bells?
He is a film producer in Hollywood.
They were married 2004 - 2011.
He supposedly found out they were getting divorced when she sent him the ring in the post.

It would be interesting if Elon and Engleson met.
Also according to the Bower book, when she a suitcase girl on Deal or No Deal, she would act as a "hostess" for parties held by some big shot producers... we'll skip the yacht firl stuff...
Bower mentions Trump being at these parties...
But it doesn't take a genius to work out that Elon might have been there too.
Or indeed Trevor if he's a young producer looking for investors.
Thise kinds of parties will have all kinds of people at them, so it wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Elon can definitely get in the bin for telling Ukraine to give up land and hold impossible referendums while Russia is on the back foot. Is he even aware of what happened with the Munich agreement?

Reactions: 7
What was the symposium in the desert that (according to the Sun) Musk was at last month?

that's crazy is he posting that because people are talking about his call to Putin before the Putin started that war in Ukraine?!
Or he links Twitter with Infowars and a few other bits and pieces... particularly a payment processor....
And he's suddenly got a rather serious media player....