Elon Musk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's taken over twitter and he's taken over space, so I think it's about time we tattle about his face! (and the rest!)

There's this in the news today, why would he want to control where people gossip? Ohhhhhhh!

'Rebellious staff claim their new boss is 'dangerous for democracy'

Hair transplants are really good these days aren't they!

Elon balding -

elon-balding-2000.jpg

Elon - Baddabing!

elon-badaabing.jpg

And of course, last but no means least, who's the Daddyyyyyy of Turdle's baby?

embryo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s making me chuckle is all the virtue signalling from right-on *celebrities* decrying the whole thing and vowing to leave Twitter.

They’ll be back and they’ll say something pious like ‘Overwhelmed by messages of support…. Thought long and hard… my conscience tells me to remain in this space… call out toxicity… hold Musk to account… fight for freedom… blah blah blah.‘
It is not necessary to be on Twitter (or any other platform actually) to do good. Action, not words, are what matter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s making me chuckle is all the virtue signalling from right-on *celebrities* decrying the whole thing and vowing to leave Twitter.

They’ll be back and they’ll say something pious like ‘Overwhelmed by messages of support…. Thought long and hard… my conscience tells me to remain in this space… call out toxicity… hold Musk to account… fight for freedom… blah blah blah.‘
It is not necessary to be on Twitter (or any other platform actually) to do good. Action, not words, are what matter.

'Jamil has since been widely-mocked by people in her replies claiming that she's far too much of an attention-seeker to stay off the platform.' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As much as I hate how Twitter is ran I do think this is very bad news for us all and is just the beginning from him in the grand scheme of things. Worlds richest man now also controls a social media platform, what could possibly go wrong...

Reactions: 15
In my opinion, the easiest way to make it fail is for people to leave the platform, but they won’t. People talk a good talk but that’s all.

Reactions: 7
He is an oddball. Other than money I can see no other reason why a woman would choose to have his baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At the risk of sounding really silly, what is it with him buying Twitter that people have a massive problem with? Genuine question and I’m so glad I found this thread so I can actually find out what the hell is going on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You sapiophile you! Or is it just his cheekbones 😂

Put the test tubes down Bumble!

'A sapiophile is one whose romantic attraction to others is primarily based on intelligence.'
🧠🔥
I honestly just have such strange taste 😅 I like people who look a little odd; wouldn't know what to do with Brad Pitt 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tom Cruise would be ridden into battle...
Always liked them old as well... I'll see myself out...

• Haha
I don't really know much about the fella, but if he's taking over twitter ( that I've never used, but seen screenshots of posts from it, on tattle threads) and all the wokes and ming-***** are up in arms and upset about it, then I'm glad hes bought it ! 😀

Reactions: 13
I'm surprised he didn't have a thread already!

His whole relationship with Grimes was very odd. But then he seems like he's bad at relationships anyway.

Reactions: 5
I’m kind of surprised anyone has to ask what the problem is with the worlds richest man getting more power by buying a social media platform and therefore controlling the narrative on there.

I really feel we’re watching the Don’t Look Up film playing out in reality now except instead of an astoroid it’ll be one of Elon Musk satellites about to hit earth 😂

Reactions: 16
Love him for the fact he invented the Tesla. We love our car *shallow* 😂Have a Twitter account but never use it as can't get my head around it.

Reactions: 1
At the risk of sounding really silly, what is it with him buying Twitter that people have a massive problem with? Genuine question and I’m so glad I found this thread so I can actually find out what the hell is going on 🤣
I think it’s all a bit premature, we don’t know what he intends to do at all yet, and it’s not like he can take over the whole system himself, it will rely on staff to implement changes.
Yes he’s “the worlds richest man” but only as long as the companies he owns are successful. He also doesn’t live like most of the other Billionaires with multiple properties, yachts etc.

I think we have to give him a chance, if he stuffs up then let the pile on commence. But so far his record with Tesla & SpaceX seem to show him as being interested in helping save the planet not profit from it.

• Heart
tbf, the worlds richest man/men buying powerful media platforms is nothing new. You only gotta take a look at Jeff Bezos to see that.

Reactions: 12
Regardless of fault in this case, I can’t believe the obscene amount of money squandered by both of them, sex drugs and rock n roll. They haven’t even had a blast doing it.
Amber married JD for 💰💵. Lavish lifestyle and fame. I looked up the bottles of 🍷 he said her and her friends had taken a particular liking to It’s approximately £500 a bottle.BK said she drank two bottles on her own a night. Hilarious as I was sipping a £6 merlot at the time 🤣
Now she’s had a baby with the world’s richest man 💰💵💰💵💰calculated much?
Kerching to Miss Heard !!

Reactions: 3
Love him for the fact he invented the Tesla. We love our car *shallow* 😂Have a Twitter account but never use it as can't get my head around it.
He did NOT invent the Tesla. He bought his way on to the board and part of the deal was that he would be named as a retroactive co-founder. As far as I know, the demented egomaniac has never invented anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 29