Elon Musk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elon Musk is under federal investigation over his Twitter deal, Twitter claims

^^ this is really interesting. I wonder did he decide to buy twitter to keep his text message private that would have been exposed during the discovery process before the trial.

Elon Musk balks at funding Ukraine’s Starlink satellites, as envoy tells him to ‘duck off’
Company asks US military to cough up for the critical satellite system.

Quote from the article linked above

"Musk's tweet came in response to a CNN report that SpaceX had warned in a letter, dated September 8 and sent to the U.S. Department of Defense, that it can no longer afford to provide its Starlink terminals, which are crucial for Ukraine's military communication."
this is all really interesting imo.

OPINION
Elon Musk has gone too far. It’s time to boycott Tesla

Reactions: 4
He's a bleep and I don't know why anyone gives him the time of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
An absolute wally who wants to look philanthropic and a hero but has an ego so fragile that being told to 'duck off' has made him threaten to pull Starlink from millions of people relying on it in Ukraine.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What I don't get is why someone with 44 billion to spend would choose to do so on buying a social media website. Just imagine the changes you can make in the world and when you die you're remembered for lots of amazing things you made happen. Instead you buy Twitter.

Reactions: 12
What I don't get is why someone with 44 billion to spend would choose to do so on buying a social media website. Just imagine the changes you can make in the world and when you die you're remembered for lots of amazing things you made happen. Instead you buy Twitter.
I reckon so he could manipulate an election and disallow certain topics (concerning him or his buddies). Or something along that line.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well yes, but you seem to have forgotten that Musk is a deranged egomaniacal lunatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I reckon so he could manipulate an election and disallow certain topics (concerning him or his buddies). Or something along that line.
Talk like that will end with you being charged with sedition.

An absolute wally who wants to look philanthropic and a hero but has an ego so fragile that being told to 'duck off' has made him threaten to pull Starlink from millions of people relying on it in Ukraine.
Is he?

Oh...

Reactions: 1
I don't get why people hate on him but not other celebs doing the same thing? He is a celeb scapegoat at this point.

I don't get why people hate on him but not other celebs doing the same thing? He is a celeb scapegoat at this point.
What same thing does he do as other celebs? He's not your traditional celeb, he's a man with great power and wealth, people like him can influence the higher powers that be, he's literally Lex Luthor 👩‍🦲

Reactions: 10
I am indeed dear wibs, quietly watching proceedings from a distance (bit under the weather). (Edited: Got confused which bloody thread I was on!)
OMG Dotty! LTNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw you like one of my posts.. wish we could dm on here

• Heart
Reactions: 2
OMG Dotty! LTNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw you like one of my posts.. wish we could dm on here
Lydzzzzz! Hows the job?! Yes, maybe we can write a coded message so we can find each other for off topic natters :cool: :LOL: I was glad to see you posting :)

Reactions: 2
What same thing does he do as other celebs? He's not your traditional celeb, he's a man with great power and wealth, people like him can influence the higher powers that be, he's literally Lex Luthor 👩‍🦲
He's not the worst celebrity CEO. That would be Vince MacMahon, but he's pretty bad.

Reactions: 1
I honestly can’t work out what he’s doing! Is he stupid or just an absolute psycho (both I’m sure) but sacking all these key staff members,forcing staff back to the office, allowing racist messages to be spread through the platform and the ridiculous blue tick nonsense. It’s like he’s purposefully tanking the business.

Reactions: 3
I honestly can’t work out what he’s doing! Is he stupid or just an absolute psycho (both I’m sure) but sacking all these key staff members,forcing staff back to the office, allowing racist messages to be spread through the platform and the ridiculous blue tick nonsense. It’s like he’s purposefully tanking the business.
That could be his strategy all along. He prob has some beef with Twitter.

Reactions: 4