Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t TB a problem in Thailand? Could that be what the cough is? I haven’t seen or heard his cough as haven’t had much time to get on tiktok but did see a video of her the other morning, I think she said it was 7am and she was already clearly stoned out of her head. I agree the child is really non responsive, I worry about him so much and feel so bad for him 😔

Reactions: 6
Isn’t TB a problem in Thailand? Could that be what the cough is? I haven’t seen or heard his cough as haven’t had much time to get on tiktok but did see a video of her the other morning, I think she said it was 7am and she was already clearly stoned out of her head. I agree the child is really non responsive, I worry about him so much and feel so bad for him 😔
Yes and plenty of other tropical diseases which neither of them will be vaccinated against

Reactions: 3
Yes and plenty of other tropical diseases which neither of them will be vaccinated against
I have a feeling it’s all going to end so badly 😞 she doesn’t have the capacity to make safe choices for him and with people in her comments saying what a great mum she is, why would she change!

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling it’s all going to end so badly 😞 she doesn’t have the capacity to make safe choices for him and with people in her comments saying what a great mum she is, why would she change!
I agree, sadly I believe he’s going to come to serious harm if not worse. Sepsis can still ravage & be catastrophic to children in a matter of hours and that’s in the UK.

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen such a piggish eater. It made me heave. Although I suppose this is the least of her problems.

Sitting in England on the couch. 🤣 year 7 insults. His voice is so annoying.
So what I’ve learned about him is:

She called him Georgie by accident
He’s a trump supporter and loves capitalism
Will be going back to USA for Christmas and thinks she can some too ( deffo won’t pass ESTA she’s drug convictions)
Her uterine bleeding might be anything but she’s ignoring it ans so is he?!?

Reactions: 2
She's definitely being paid to eat on camera and pretending it's him who's daring here to eat large quantities
She's literally eye f#£@ing the camera

She’s also scamming vulnerable people online - she’s a con artist
That person sounds like she has serious learning difficulties ....literally never heard Ellis be that nice yo anyone ever so yeah she's clearly getting something out of her

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That person sounds like she has serious learning difficulties ....literally never heard Ellis be that nice yo anyone ever so yeah she's clearly getting something out of her
The person has literally said she’s gonna send money instead of paying her own care bill - WTF

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Wow do you have names of those above there social worker needs to be contacted or made aware of this :(

Reactions: 9
I will try and find a contact 💯
Thankyou maybe search area there from and contact social services thankyou,we can't save this poor little boy but we can help those over here be exploited by her greed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.