Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still at her own place or back at the boyfriends ? She actually doesn’t need to renew her visa for almost a month but she wanted to align the dates with him

She’s filming people on bikes at the lights. Young children too. Why do that?
I’d guess it’s to show that it’s more common in Thailand for children to travel on mopeds without helmets- it doesn’t make it right though

Reactions: 5
She saying she’s pregnant and slapping her belly really hard, her partner then said hit it harder after she said she was pregnant. Absolutely vile!!!

She’s now calling her boyfriend a m**g and speaking to him like dirt because he didn’t want to go to the shop while she was on live if she wasn’t watching her son properly. Well at least someone gives a tit!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Let’s be honest that kid isn’t ever going to school
She might send him just so she can lie about eating food and dossing all day, coz that what she does full time now
---
She might send him just so she can lie about eating food and dossing all day, coz that what she does full time now
She spends nearly as much led down as Laura Greaves- like the laurel and hardy of unsuccessful OF creators 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Packed the kid off with a fat bottle of iced tea ?!? I’m sure the nursery will love him running about off his face on caffeine 😂

Reactions: 2
In the latest video that baby does not look like he’s thriving at all, mine were blond and so they are pale but he’s got no colour in his cheeks at all- toddlers tend to be rosy at that age 😢

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.