Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else following her story? She was on my Fyp a lot of last year with men in dresses being a slave for her. She's a sex worker, recovering addict & she's lost custody of two of her kids. (Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure she's admitted being addicted to heroin at one point).

So she claims she was brought up in the care system & they harass her to this day. Her most recently video she's described going through things similar to the Epstine island as a result of being in care.

She lost custody of her first two kids a couple of years ago, she went on holiday when they were at their dads & got married to someone. She said it was a fake wedding. Her kids father is Muslim and this brought shame on the family resulting in the boys living with him & her battling through court to see them she claims the court, lawyers, judges, social workers, fathers family all lied and got fake reports made up about her. She said that social workers were paid to make her look bad. Mental health professionals were paid to prescribe her medication & diagnosis her with things she doesn't have. Apparently she won 6 million suing them.

Right now she's pregnant again and in Cyprus. She's feld the county because she said social workers were trying to force her to have an abortion against her will. Apparently all was going well and she went live a few times and people have targeted her reporting her to the police social workers & rspca. She said they were coming to her house every few hours because they think she's taking drugs. It all seems a bit mad to me but she's fled the country now saying they are looking for her & she's having her baby in Cyprus.

She's been giving out advice to people about social workers saying you can refuse them entry, refuse to see them, move, don't engage with anyone like that. It's really strange. Some of her videos she sounds rather well spoke and informative the next time she's wearing a tin foil hat and claiming alsorts. Just wondered if anyone else followed her...

Here's a couple of her videos.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Today's latest is that she's traveled the word and delivered babies so she's fine having this kid in Cyprus alone. I'm beginning to see why social services are conceded I don't believe she's a well woman now

Today's latest is that she's traveled the word and delivered babies so she's fine having this kid in Cyprus alone. I'm beginning to see why social services are conceded I don't believe she's a well woman now

Reactions: 9
I have literally only just come across her today and I already can't stand her VICTIM COMPLEX. I need to investigate a bit more but upto now I really do not like this girl... she's not a nice person at all.

Reactions: 7
I have literally only just come across her today and I already can't stand her VICTIM COMPLEX. I need to investigate a bit more but upto now I really do not like this girl... she's not a nice person at all.
Caught her live earlier and she was emailing solicitors in England verbal abuse.
Apparently they withhold her money from her because she doesn't have mental capacity? They say if she goes back it will be sorted but she says if she goes back social services will force her to have an abortion. People were asking for her PayPal and she was saying she doesn't have it but she might need to go a go fund me to be able to stay out there and hidden. She's strange, I'm not sure who the man she's with is. He's not the father. She's not sure who the father is either it's between two men. I think the man she's living with is just a guy she's met there. She was saying on live what she was gonna do to him in the bedroom later to make only fans content 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She was the I saw videos of last week threating someone's child I'm sure ?

Reactions: 2
I done a bit digging, there was a TikTok acc ‘yesterday514’ exposing her, but their videos have all been taken down. She said live she has 60k left from her suing whoever it was she sued. She was live and really didn’t come across well. She’s either on drugs or mentally poorly. The man she’s out Cyprus with is her ‘best friend’ who could also possibly be the baby’s father so they’re trying to find the money for a dna test to check.

• Wow
I done a bit digging, there was a TikTok acc ‘yesterday514’ exposing her, but their videos have all been taken down. She said live she has 60k left from her suing whoever it was she sued. She was live and really didn’t come across well. She’s either on drugs or mentally poorly. The man she’s out Cyprus with is her ‘best friend’ who could also possibly be the baby’s father so they’re trying to find the money for a dna test to check.
Is he really? I thought he was just a man she met there because she was saying between the two dads the friend or the ex love of her life she wanted it to be the ex and he was sat there whiles she said it 😂 kick in the teeth eh

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah I’m 10000% sure she said that. She apparently got in touch with him because she needs someone to watch the baby once it arrives as she needs to fly back to England for a court case that’s been going on 3 years and doesn’t want to risk taking the baby incase they take it. She said by the time it’s the court case she will have had the baby and the baby will be settled as there’s a possibility she may be arrested for fleeing.

• Wow
Yeah I’m 10000% sure she said that. She apparently got in touch with him because she needs someone to watch the baby once it arrives as she needs to fly back to England for a court case that’s been going on 3 years and doesn’t want to risk taking the baby incase they take it. She said by the time it’s the court case she will have had the baby and the baby will be settled as there’s a possibility she may be arrested for fleeing.
She's mugged him right off then because they were sat talking about the dna last night and she said out of the two potential fathers she didn't want it to be the friends she wanted it to be the ex love of her life's. Hahahaha

• Wow
Oh my gosh HAHAHA! I can’t believe you’d sit there and listen to that and not feel like a idiot. I hope she’s not lying to him and just using him so she doesn’t have to be alone in Cyprus

Reactions: 3
Have you all seen her on judge tinder a few years back talking about how much compensation she got from suing the social services

• Wow
Oh wow. I never actually knew about that. Iv heard her say these things but a lot of it was stories or lies.

Reactions: 1
I'd never googled her before this I really thought she was just telling fabricated stories.

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed she gets things twisted ALOT. The other day she said she had 60k left, lastnight said 100k left. She’s done it with a few stuff, it’s pointless lies though....no reason to lie.

I’ve noticed she gets things twisted ALOT. The other day she said she had 60k left, lastnight said 100k left. She’s done it with a few stuff, it’s pointless lies though....no reason to lie.
I heard her say she didn't have a lot left of the money. Saw her live earlier offering people advice on how to flee the country with a kid. Or how to life in Cyprus. She's unstable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.