Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surek
Surely this scam vile behaviour needs to be reported somewhere - exploiting vulnerable people.
Im almost certain she is using hard drugs and that's where all her money is going. She's a loon and only buys the bare minimum for that poor little boy just enough so he survives when hes not in nursery

Reactions: 6
Im almost certain she is using hard drugs and that's where all her money is going. She's a loon and only buys the bare minimum for that poor little boy just enough so he survives when hes not in nursery
I wonder how long she will stay in Cambodia for now she’s got there

In the space of 5 minutes

she’s told that child to duck off (then paused the live)

called him a r3rard

referred to him as “this bleeping kid”

called him a dick

and thrown him around

Even someone in the live told her to calm down, she’s now trying to be really sweet with him.

someone’s apparently worked out where she was in Thailand so she can’t go back.
---
She and her bf are 100% taking dr*gs

he said to her that he was about to do the thing/tit , this was to give her the heads up because she is live.

at this point she is lay down with her son. She pretends that Cydney is messaging her and pauses the live.

when she returned I knew she wouldn’t be in the same spot, surprise surprise she’s suddenly walking back from the same area her boyfriend was.

her eyes gradually get wider, she’s fidgeting and can’t keep still - totally obvious she’s had something.

earlier in the live she was pretending she was upset that she had nothing, not even a scrap of make up to be able to work, begging it for money.

she must of forgot the bull tit lies she made up, because not long after she’s rummaging through lots of make up in a make up bag and putting it all on 😂

Her kid is just miserable, even when she try’s to play with him (for the benefit of the live) he cry’s. It’s a constant thing on her lives.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
In the space of 5 minutes

she’s told that child to duck off (then paused the live)

called him a r3rard

referred to him as “this bleeping kid”

called him a dick

and thrown him around

Even someone in the live told her to calm down, she’s now trying to be really sweet with him.

someone’s apparently worked out where she was in Thailand so she can’t go back.
---
She and her bf are 100% taking dr*gs

he said to her that he was about to do the thing/tit , this was to give her the heads up because she is live.

at this point she is lay down with her son. She pretends that Cydney is messaging her and pauses the live.

when she returned I knew she wouldn’t be in the same spot, surprise surprise she’s suddenly walking back from the same area her boyfriend was.

her eyes gradually get wider, she’s fidgeting and can’t keep still - totally obvious she’s had something.

earlier in the live she was pretending she was upset that she had nothing, not even a scrap of make up to be able to work, begging it for money.

she must of forgot the bull tit lies she made up, because not long after she’s rummaging through lots of make up in a make up bag and putting it all on 😂

Her kid is just miserable, even when she try’s to play with him (for the benefit of the live) he cry’s. It’s a constant thing on her lives.
That is truly awful 😢
I hadn’t thought she was taking anything but one of her stories was a meme about cream cheese exports from Columbia and I thought then she’s actually saying it - she must think everyone is as stupid as her

Reactions: 2
she’s been telling her “friends” she’s lost her stuff it looks like
She said the police broke down her door at her last apartment in Thailand because someone rang them saying she had murdered her kid and rang his nursery saying she was trafficking him to men so she can't return there.so now she's staying in Cambodia where they drug people and harvest their organs and they both stand out because they are white and everyone keeps wanting to touch the baby.some random weirdo has already put their hand down her top and assaulted her and now her boyfriend is leaving her there and he's returning to Thailand.I hope that baby is going to be OK

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She said the police broke down her door at her last apartment in Thailand because someone rang them saying she had murdered her kid and rang his nursery saying she was trafficking him to men so she can't return there.so now she's staying in Cambodia where they drug people and harvest their organs and they both stand out because they are white and everyone keeps wanting to touch the baby.some random weirdo has already put their hand down her top and assaulted her and now her boyfriend is leaving her there and he's returning to Thailand.I hope that baby is going to be OK
She said that police had turned up at her door in the UK and the tenant has been told not to open the door to them. Jordan was then in view of the camera from the mirror standing there in his man nappy or grandad pants whatever they are! She was saying she needs 3000 to sort a house in cambodia out.

Personally i think she didnt pay the rent on the house in thailand hence the reason why she was saying with that guy.

Something feels very off atm with her.
---
She said that police had turned up at her door in the UK and the tenant has been told not to open the door to them. Jordan was then in view of the camera from the mirror standing there in his man nappy or grandad pants whatever they are! She was saying she needs 3000 to sort a house in cambodia out.

Personally i think she didnt pay the rent on the house in thailand hence the reason why she was saying with that guy.

Something feels very off atm with her.
Sorry forgot to mention she was asking the 3000 could be raised and sent to a western union as she doesn't have access to a bank account.

Reactions: 3
her whole persona to the camera is a fake act …you get rare glimpses of the real nasty her….she deffo mistreats that boy. He looks totally detached from her & reality…. I truly fear for their well-being social and police from uk should be doing all they can to track her down that baby I’m sad to say will end up dead if this chaotic mess carries on!

Reactions: 9
Shes not doing herself any favours keep going online begging for money for food and accommodation infront of thousands of people when she is responsible for a baby it just makes her look like she can't provide for him.she could have been set up for life with 1.6 million but she just wasted it.

Reactions: 4
She’s on live saying the police have been to her house in the UK this morning, how unsafe they are in this country - yesterday it was the best place ever!
She thinks it’s all Cydney and says she’s sending people to her address
All this ranting and raving around the child - what a GREAT mum of the year

So apparently they kicked the door off her place in Thailand too and rang the babies nursery too?!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Whos believing what she says? It all seems a bit messy.
So I think there are nuggets of heavily twisted truth- she left the uk because the police and/or social services had visited her address re: welfare concerns- this has since been exaggerated wildly by Ellis
She has spent her substantial compo on living a lifestyle she can’t maintain and that’s probs why the solicitors in UK had restricted her access to the money originally I guess
Now she survived via OF and begging online, while telling everyone how great her life is and what an amazing mum she is
The supporters seem to be a variety of people who’ve had issues with SS and dreamers who are stuck in the UK

Reactions: 7
So I think there are nuggets of heavily twisted truth- she left the uk because the police and/or social services had visited her address re: welfare concerns- this has since been exaggerated wildly by Ellis
She has spent her substantial compo on living a lifestyle she can’t maintain and that’s probs why the solicitors in UK had restricted her access to the money originally I guess
Now she survived via OF and begging online, while telling everyone how great her life is and what an amazing mum she is
The supporters seem to be a variety of people who’ve had issues with SS and dreamers who are stuck in the UK
If shes got nothing to hide why doesnt she get on the plane and go back with Jordan? This doesnt make sense.

Reactions: 6
If shes got nothing to hide why doesnt she get on the plane and go back with Jordan? This doesnt make sense.
She’s saying she might but she is worried there will be markers on her at the airport - but if she’s not guilty of anything why is she arsed
Also she says she can’t go back to her prev address because “everyone will know what’s going on”

Reactions: 7
So she’s been there before, saw horrific things and caused trouble for herself and thought ‘yes let me go back there with my child’ … please please Ellis tell us how we are jealous.

• Haha
She’s saying she might but she is worried there will be markers on her at the airport - but if she’s not guilty of anything why is she arsed
Also she says she can’t go back to her prev address because “everyone will know what’s going on”
This is exactly it.. even if you had markers on you and got stopped... if there's no issue and she isn't up to anything then they'd let her go. It all seems a bit weird. She said she needs some documents from her apartment in thailand including his turkish birth cert.

I think she’s off her head on drugs and full of tit. If people on tik tok are reporting and apparently causing so much trouble especially when there’s a really young kid involved. Why does she not get her frog face off tik tok and keep a low profile. If it’s for begging money, well she had loads of money apparently before and she was still on tik tok day and night, why if her kids at risk.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.