Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a secondary issue is that he won’t necessarily have British citizenship. He’ll be eligible for it but because he was born abroad unless she’s applied for it, he won’t have it and from all her rants about how she doesn’t want the British authorities to know where she and he are, I wouldn’t be surprised if she hasn’t. Quite what passport he has is another question…
Yes your right I forgot he was not born in the Uk. I have found somewhere online with a advice line. It’s worth checking I suppose.
---
Not sure if I can share it on here but Google Children and families across borders. Really interesting page 😉

Reactions: 4
Yes your right I forgot he was not born in the Uk. I have found somewhere online with a advice line. It’s worth checking I suppose.
---
Not sure if I can share it on here but Google Children and families across borders. Really interesting page 😉
A child born abroad can get UK citizenship with 1 or both parents has a British passport. The issue comes when they have children, if they don't give birth in the UK they won't be entitled to British citizenship. To get a UK passport abroad for a baby you need to apply online and send several original documents to the passport office. This would include the boys parents birth certificates, any marriage certs from them, original birth certs and marriage certs for the parents of the parents of the baby too. Im not sure what they do or ask though were one of your parents is no longer alive or not contactable. I guess it depends on different cases.

Reactions: 2
A child born abroad can get UK citizenship with 1 or both parents has a British passport. The issue comes when they have children, if they don't give birth in the UK they won't be entitled to British citizenship. To get a UK passport abroad for a baby you need to apply online and send several original documents to the passport office. This would include the boys parents birth certificates, any marriage certs from them, original birth certs and marriage certs for the parents of the parents of the baby too. Im not sure what they do or ask though were one of your parents is no longer alive or not contactable. I guess it depends on different cases.
She’d easily be able to get it, whatever country his father from is irrelevant because he’s entitled to citizenship through her (it’s much simpler when it’s the mother too). But it would reveal her location and possibly alert SS to the fact she’s had a baby if they aren’t already aware so I’m not sure if she’ll have bothered. Then again, I’m not sure what other passport she could have gotten for him so maybe she has done it.

She’d easily be able to get it, whatever country his father from is irrelevant because he’s entitled to citizenship through her (it’s much simpler when it’s the mother too). But it would reveal her location and possibly alert SS to the fact she’s had a baby if they aren’t already aware so I’m not sure if she’ll have bothered. Then again, I’m not sure what other passport she could have gotten for him so maybe she has done it.
She says he was born in hungary or turkey no? My child wasnt born in the UK but deffo cant get the passport from the place they was born however as neiether parent is from that country so not sure how it works.

She says he was born in hungary or turkey no? My child wasnt born in the UK but deffo cant get the passport from the place they was born however as neiether parent is from that country so not sure how it works.
I wondered if maybe she’d put whatever boyfriend she had at the time on the certificate and got citizenship that way

The child picked something up yesterday and pretend to sniff it, she found it bleeping hilarious and proceeded to tell the boyfriend what he did and they were both in hysterics. bleeping awful.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
This is his new bed 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Watch this vid from 1 minute 20, you can hear the boyfriend “what you looking at, ugly arse bleeping chink” 😤😤
My kids are grown ups now but I thought that crib is far too small and high for a toddler- but I missed the aggressive racism - what a cretin

Reactions: 6
This is his new bed 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Watch this vid from 1 minute 20, you can hear the boyfriend “what you looking at, ugly arse bleeping chink” 😤😤
Um those only last until they can pull themselves up, my youngest outgrew that style of crib around 8 months!

Reactions: 3
That crib is for baby’s under 6 months it’s so dangerous but nothing surprises me with this skank

Reactions: 8
Back up now- also a mum on the run global sharing a biased set of videos about her SS settlement (well deserved actually) and a piece about charity work
Fails to share any of the criminal convictions etc or mention her 2 other boys

Looks like she wants to relaunch herself 😂😂 pity she doesn’t want to address any of her or her partners bigotry 1st or take the baby to a doctor for that horrendous cough he’s had weeks. ( if she had she’d deffo keep the receipt )

Reactions: 3
Children and families across borders need to be made aware of her. That little boy is in so much danger

Reactions: 9
What a beggy return, less than 24 hrs after showing off her hotel room and being so thrilled it’s got a sewing kit and some free sanitary towels she can’t access her accounts and is back to requesting money via tiktok
5E2D002F-E5A3-49E2-AAC5-829CF4308B78.png

• Wow
Surek
What a beggy return, less than 24 hrs after showing off her hotel room and being so thrilled it’s got a sewing kit and some free sanitary towels she can’t access her accounts and is back to requesting money via tiktokView attachment 2410492
Surely this scam vile behaviour needs to be reported somewhere - exploiting vulnerable people.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.