Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all she knows is sex, its literally all she talks about, its all she knows how to make money, all she knows is sexual abuse really she is so conditioned to using her body for self gain , pleasing someone , confidence, its so sad to watch, she is so messed up she really cant see how dangerously fucked up her situation is, she is delusional. She is a sitting duck for a, p e d o with her being a single desperate mum. All they have to do is flash a bit of money at her and that's it , she has found her next "soulmate"

Reactions: 8
I give it 6 months tops- then she’ll say it was TikTok people that split them up and she’ll be into the next destination 😂😂😂
Ranting about she’s only slept with 4 people in 3.5 years- no one cares she could sleep with 44, just don’t make them all your babies “dad” within a fortnight

Reactions: 5
Shes live now she looks so odd its like her face has gone smaller but her forehead is getting bigger.. weird

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She said on her live she has welts on her bum from being spanked hard. Her son was sat in the background. Toddler or not you don’t talk like that around him.

How old is her son?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Yeah surely he should be saying clear words etc but I’m yet to hear him! Anyone else actually heard him talk!?
I've never heard him speak, wouldn't like to make assumptions based on what we see on social media but if it was my child I'd be asking for professional advice regarding his development.

Reactions: 3
I've never heard him speak, wouldn't like to make assumptions based on what we see on social media but if it was my child I'd be asking for professional advice regarding his development.
Yeah I thought same!!! She really needs to get that sorted.

Reactions: 2
She’s still not taken him to the dentist because she’s “in a hole” about cash so I won’t hold my breath

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She’s on live now saying that she’s leaving the baby with her new boyfriend and her “friend” tomorrow whilst she travels somewhere 😱 where did this new boyfriend appear from?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She’s on live now saying that she’s leaving the baby with her new boyfriend and her “friend” tomorrow whilst she travels somewhere 😱 where did this new boyfriend appear from?
Been with him a couple of weeks I think! No idea who the friend is!!!! That’s just shocking. That poor baby.

Reactions: 2
I can’t watch that live and all the doors supporting her! The child’s ill and needs a doctor! They are all sticking up for her! If I could jump through the phone I’d strangle the lot of them! 😡
---
Been with him a couple of weeks I think! No idea who the friend is!!!! That’s just shocking. That poor baby.
Please watch her live now. The child is clearly sick and all the cunts saying he don’t need a doctor etc.. she’s still going to take him to nursery in that state

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.