Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s live, in bed with a bloke, at his house- not sure who -he’s got an American accent 😂😂
Looking a bit worse for wear and the kid is a nursery I giess- so much for only sending him so she can work 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So she’s live, in bed with a bloke, at his house- not sure who -he’s got an American accent 😂😂
Looking a bit worse for wear and the kid is a nursery I giess- so much for only sending him so she can work 🤷‍♀️
She is working... being a brass is a top job over there!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG she is adding in fake American accents - yo-gort 😂😂😂 mum went to mom

imagine being So desparate you mould yourself to a bloke immediately ffs
---
In too much “a hole” to take the child to the dentist yet is smoking and getting takeaway food with new fella 🙅‍♂️
---
Dunno why she’s saying she’s in Miami’s- she definitely wouldn’t get an ESTA visa with her criminal record

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Haven't seen her for ages, she seems really unstable. I hope that poor baby is OK.

Reactions: 3
How profitable can TikTok lives be?

Surely she doesn’t have enough followers to make it that profitable?

How profitable can TikTok lives be?

Surely she doesn’t have enough followers to make it that profitable?
Tiktok can be very profitable if you have the right people gifting. Creators in the UK make thousands. She wouldn't need much to be able to live comfortably in thailand.

Reactions: 4
Tiktok can be very profitable if you have the right people gifting. Creators in the UK make thousands. She wouldn't need much to be able to live comfortably in thailand.
Emphasis on right people gifting though and tiktok take a massive cut

Reactions: 2
I haven’t seen anything on tik tok lately but on Facebook she’s tagged with some guy from chorley
Kids being taken out in Pattaya bars (so much for everything she does is for him) and he’s saying in the comments he’s tried her breast milk 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She’s live now ranting about how she can say m*ng, sp*z and ret*rd as much as she wants and it’s just because she’s “common” and it’s part of her vocabulary

meanwhile the kids on his 3rd or 4th dad

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She's also begging for money on tiktok. Poor kid, he lost the womb lottery there.
yeah I saw that- she said she’s got a bill tommorrow she can’t pay, and it’s all about the child - she should of thought of that when she spent literally 100’s of thousands

Reactions: 2
Someone has commented that it’s risky introducing her child to a new man she’s not known long and she has gone OFF 😂👀

• Haha
Someone has commented that it’s risky introducing her child to a new man she’s not known long and she has gone OFF 😂👀
Like that’s literally how kids get murdered. How many have we seen in the news recently where it’s the “new boyfriend” or “stepdad” who starts abusing the kid and then killing them

Reactions: 9
Like that’s literally how kids get murdered. How many have we seen in the news recently where it’s the “new boyfriend” or “stepdad” who starts abusing the kid and then killing them
She said it will never happen to her and she attracts good men ffs 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.