Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading this thread has me in tears and I haven’t even caught a live of hers for ages 💔

why oh why can’t this woman let her son cometo the UK and be well looked after. I wish something could be done.
She is awful, a truly awful mother 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
In a nutshell. She claims she is broke. Won’t take any money off her new bloke so is doing constant lives for gifts, gets a taxi moped to the nursery for the child - no helmet and then picks him up in the same bike no helmet on him but breastfeeding on the bike and he’s naggy for the other boob all whilst riding in a moped. Then she takes him to the beach he’s chesty and not happy so pacifies him with a boat. Then he’s in the sea and it almost takes him. Then when he wants picking up she calls him a dick. She’s leaves her live on for gifts thru all of this and then showering together where she says she’s pissed in the shower stinks of her piss, all while
The baby is in there. She is rotten

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
In a nutshell. She claims she is broke. Won’t take any money off her new bloke so is doing constant lives for gifts, gets a taxi moped to the nursery for the child - no helmet and then picks him up in the same bike no helmet on him but breastfeeding on the bike and he’s naggy for the other boob all whilst riding in a moped. Then she takes him to the beach he’s chesty and not happy so pacifies him with a boat. Then he’s in the sea and it almost takes him. Then when he wants picking up she calls him a dick. She’s leaves her live on for gifts thru all of this and then showering together where she says she’s pissed in the shower stinks of her piss, all while
The baby is in there. She is rotten
WHAT THE ACTUAL FFF. That is a disgusting way to treat that poor baby. Seriously negligent and the way she talks about him too and talks to him, this can’t go on. Seriously wtf is wrong with this woman and anyone who gives her a gift.

Reactions: 4
She says social services have never been involved with her other children, are they with their dad? Surely they must have got involved.

She’s lying. They were taken off her.
I think what happened was she went abroad and left the kids with their dads, when she got home they wouldn’t give them back and it went to court but she decided to just not fight for them

she’s live now

I remembered- Yesterday she said the water will have been cut off at her house because she hasn’t paid the bill …..so she is depending on the new man for a place to stay in that case

Reactions: 1
So the content is with her new man. That speaks volumes, if he was such a great and amazing guy, he would refuse point blank. One of her other kids the grandparents gave her 15k for custody, so that is her price for selling her child.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I think what happened was she went abroad and left the kids with their dads, when she got home they wouldn’t give them back and it went to court but she decided to just not fight for them

she’s live now

I remembered- Yesterday she said the water will have been cut off at her house because she hasn’t paid the bill …..so she is depending on the new man for a place to stay in that case
There’s no way SS didn’t have any involvement with her kids otherwise she wouldn’t have run away whilst pregnant with this one. Plus her past (and current) issues with drugs and alcohol and her adverse childhood experiences
She’s an absolute disgrace of a “mother” and a waste of oxygen

Reactions: 3
She’s manic online again today, trying to argue with someone in her taxi 😵💫 why would you leave your baby with a bloke you barely know??

Reactions: 5
She’s manic online again today, trying to argue with someone in her taxi 😵💫 why would you leave your baby with a bloke you barely know??
None of this has ever been about the baby- she’s a selfish fickle woman who puts herself 1st every time- the kids are like possessions and she left the UK because she cannot stand criticism of any kind and SS would of looked at her parenting

she left a nice little house to stay with a man in one of the dodgiest parts of Thailand where sex tourism is rife- its awful
---
I’m nosy right so …..

If she has to go to Cambodia to renew her visa, she must use her uk passport to do that and have 6mths left minimum

what will she do when her passport expires?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s live now and talking to someone about charity work - someone called her out for having a white saviour complex 😂😂 she doesn’t know what it means
---
She’s begging for rent money - I dunno why she thinks everyone is jealous 🤦‍♀️
---
Shes saying she is having a mental health crisis and how she can’t work and had to clean, and she might go on medication but basically = she wants £450 for her bills

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
That poor child needs removing from her care. She’s the type of person who needs sterilising.
---
She had a tit upbringing, so did I. I wouldn’t dare bring my kids up the way I was dragged up.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.