Ellis May - Mum_on_the_run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been with him a couple of weeks I think! No idea who the friend is!!!! That’s just shocking. That poor baby.
Does she understand that when something inevitably happens to that baby that Thailand has capital punishment enshrined in law? Christ

Reactions: 4
She showed a house they’re going to rent together soon, on yesterdays live. Crazy they’re going to live together. Is she staying at his now?

She's on live now begging for money. She's been banned off her adult website. Is this supposed boyfriend not helping her out? I did say there wasn't something right about her child, glad everyone else can see it. I'd take him in a heartbeat, poor baby.

Reactions: 2
She's just told someone she's on the run because of people from tiktok stalking her and they tried to kill her kid?! She just makes it up as she goes along!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's on live now begging for money. She's been banned off her adult website. Is this supposed boyfriend not helping her out? I did say there wasn't something right about her child, glad everyone else can see it. I'd take him in a heartbeat, poor baby.
She said she’d never rely on a man for money in one breath, then got him to say how he tries to pay for stuff by she won’t let him

the child needs the dentist but she can’t afford it, she already said that a couple of weeks ago and now he’s poorly she says it’s good for his immune system

I noticed she turned comments off now though

Reactions: 1
She's just told someone she's on the run because of people from tiktok stalking her and they tried to kill her kid?! She just makes it up as she goes along!
Yeh that’s why she claims she fled the UK, nothing to do with social services though of course. She’s a bleeping idiot

Reactions: 3
Dread to think what you have to do to get banned off an adult website

This poor baby!!! Why doesn’t she return to the uk hand him over and let him have chance of a normal healthy life. Selfish she is!!!!!

Yeah she’s no money to take the child to the dentist or doctors, but she’s just shown a big Boots hail of toiletries for herself and ordered a load of food to be delivered

she’s just using the kid to get gifts, he’s not her priority by a LONG way

Reactions: 5
This live. So she’s said she ‘deep throated’ him while he slept. She’s eating rice and her mouth is wide open with it going everywhere. She said she’s bleeding and it’s not her period but she’s not even getting it checked out! Suggesting she’s pregnant! Her bum is covered in welts and bruises from spanking. Spent all her money on herself in Boots, so now she has no money for her sons food. I am honestly shocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She vile. She just called the bloke a ****** because he called someone else cute

Also said every one on tik tok is on benefits living it up on free money

She’s seems like she’s wobbling about- I know she smoking all the time but it’s like she’s been drinking too

She deffo reads here because she’s saying - “can you say sock” etc

Come to think about it I don’t think I’ve heard the baby say “mummy” or anything clearly though my youngest was a late speaker and then soon caught up! 😂

Yeah that live was awful. Her eating like that was just disgusting. I had to come off as busy now but she’s just vile.

Apparently she doesn’t want to take any money off him 🙄 she’d rather beg!! He’s seems like a big ponce!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.