Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she comes up on my fyp now and again and her life is totally baffling - where does she get her money from to travel place to place and stay in hotels or hostels?? has anyone ever come forward to say they're the dad of her child?

Reactions: 1
she comes up on my fyp now and again and her life is totally baffling - where does she get her money from to travel place to place and stay in hotels or hostels?? has anyone ever come forward to say they're the dad of her child?
It’s not really that much money to live in some of those places, but she gets cash from online cam work and begging her minions for cash. She’s always begging so I don’t think she’s particularly financially comfortable even if she can afford rent etc.

Begging on tiktok and being a prostitute

I am so glad there is a tattle for this woman she’s come up on my fyp and could immediately tell something was off about her - she’s deluded beyond belief! I am going to catch up on the thread but are any authorities currently looking for her and her son right now? I’m so worried for him looking through her multiple tiktoks. She looks so mentally unstable

Reactions: 6
I am so glad there is a tattle for this woman she’s come up on my fyp and could immediately tell something was off about her - she’s deluded beyond belief! I am going to catch up on the thread but are any authorities currently looking for her and her son right now? I’m so worried for him looking through her multiple tiktoks. She looks so mentally unstable
Nope nobody is looking for her but she’s still claiming the story that social services “only came to her door once” because “3 women off tiktok were stalking her and making up lies about her”
Because you flee the country when you’ve got nothing to hide…

Reactions: 5
She moves around a lot and tends to stay in countries whose social services equivalents wouldn’t be interested. Her son was born abroad and has never been to the U.K. so they don’t have any responsibility/jurisdiction.

Reactions: 8
That is a neglected little boy. I have NEVER seen a toddler with legs like that. Kids get bumps and bruises but that is NOT normal. Also that bleeping wig
Yep I have a 3 year old but that looks horrific, wee mite probably has no nutrients to help
---
how do you get a bruise wrapped round ur leg

Reactions: 7
Yep I have a 3 year old but that looks horrific, wee mite probably has no nutrients to help
---
how do you get a bruise wrapped round ur leg
Is that from holding the leg tight? Or a rope? Scary looking bruise that is

Reactions: 4
What the actual...😳 That does not look like normal childhood bruising! He's still so small, what reason is there for him to have that many bruises! When my son got to around 8 his legs always looked like that from running around, being out on his bike and climbing but not at that age! That wee soul has such a heartbreaking wee face, he looks so sad and unhealthy!

What has happened to his poor legs, he always looks malnourished and sickly too. I wish someone somewhere could step in and help that poor boy.

Reactions: 6
The vacant look on his face. His skinny body. The bruises. The very obvious FAS 😳 that poor child. She is doing everything but protecting him like she says she is. He needs saving.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.