Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I can’t believe that!! why would you even think that’s suitable!?

Is she trying to compete for worst mother of the year award?

No doubt she’ll cry out ‘troll’s if you even bother to message her about it.
The more I see these toxic parents exploiting their kids for money, freebies and attention, the more I lose faith in society. People look at vloggers like Ellie and see them as influencial they see their parenting as the norm, rather than exploitative. Ellie has all but forgotten about Leo, it's all about Cooper, he's the new cash cow. Ellie as a second time mum, clearly displays how clueless she is, safety is not a priority, it's all about freebies, money and attention. Fellow neglectful parent Rebecca Lamb has announced she's expecting her 3rd meal ticket/cash cow/prop for her social media career. These women struggle with the most simple parenting tasks, so why do they insist on creating further misery for even more children that they can't care for and only see as content for social media. I know I sound cynical, but I'm starting to find the vast majority of mumny/family vloggers to be toxic, incompetent and lazy parents, so why do they see themselves as competent or even able as parents, that they should share their shambles of lives on social media?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Imagine having no sleep and then having to do a full days work, Ellie? Rather than doing the chores everyone does in-between work and having kids and claiming that as work.

Reactions: 4
Today’s stories - cleaned the ‘playroom’ while Cooper napped. It’s the kitchen it’s not a play room!!! It’s a IKEA unit and a matt inbetween the kitchen and the kitchen table.
also noticed the last few days she keeps saying how many bathrooms she’s got. Cleaning 1/4 … cleaning 2/4 yes Ellie we know you have 4 bathrooms when it’s basically one adult living there 🙄no one likes a show off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she feel the need to show us what's in the bloody toy basket every day!
But have you noticed it’s the same bloody things every day!! The measuring spoons, the teething ring with the hoops on and the kitchen pastry brush! It’s always these things! Just leave them in there overnight we don’t need to see you put them in every morning when it’s the same things like 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I found it interesting that Clint had been away all week, as soon as he's back, he goes out with his mates, leaves her at home to celebrate supposedly some landmark part of her career, she's stood with a glass of wine wishing poor little Leo to go to bed. Billy no mates eats a celebratory meal on her own. If my fiancé prioritised a night out with friends over spending time at home with his children, I'd seriously question if he's serious about our relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 6
The way she props the baby and leaves him unattended on the sofa while she prats around with a mop makes me feel sick. How old is he now? 8/9 months? Surely he’s starting to become more mobile. A few seconds and he could be off that sofa head first - it’s basic common sense parenting! 😰

Reactions: 5
The way she props the baby and leaves him unattended on the sofa while she prats around with a mop makes me feel sick. How old is he now? 8/9 months? Surely he’s starting to become more mobile. A few seconds and he could be off that sofa head first - it’s basic common sense parenting! 😰
Yup she continually puts him in dangerous situations 😭

Usually I like her but ffs at the dramatics on her insta story. Genuinely my heart sunk at the first post that ' things took a sudden and horrible turn' I thought something terrible had happened to one of the kids. But no they just have a sickness bug 🙄🙄🙄🙄

SO over dramatic - I thought something had happened to the poor old dog??
Only she could make her kids sickness bug into an ad for a cleaning product and content for the gram?

Reactions: 1
More drama now, she’s got it! Wait for the videos of her throwing up down the toilet 😂😂😂 after all she shared the photos of sick up the bloody wall!! All that cleaning and she still got it 🤦‍♀️ Though the way she cleans I’m not surprised!! Often using the same cloth she used on the toilet for the rest of the cleaning! Or just going round with a spray bottle spraying everywhere instead of cleaning properly! She’s so lazy and bone idle! No doubt mummy and daddy will come to the rescue instead of her doing what everyone else does and just gets on with it 🙄

Reactions: 2
More drama now, she’s got it! Wait for the videos of her throwing up down the toilet 😂😂😂 after all she shared the photos of sick up the bloody wall!! All that cleaning and she still got it 🤦‍♀️ Though the way she cleans I’m not surprised!! Often using the same cloth she used on the toilet for the rest of the cleaning! Or just going round with a spray bottle spraying everywhere instead of cleaning properly! She’s so lazy and bone idle! No doubt mummy and daddy will come to the rescue instead of her doing what everyone else does and just gets on with it 🙄
Her mum was there yesterday, I think she's there most days, so much for 'solo parenting', she really is pathetic. I gets a very neurotic pampered princess vibe from Ellie.

Her mum was there yesterday, I think she's there most days, so much for 'solo parenting', she really is pathetic. I gets a very neurotic pampered princess vibe from Ellie.
She always goes on about ‘solo parenting’- leo is at school most of the time and at least one a day a week her parents pick him up and have him.

She takes the piss out of those who truly do solo parent. I solo parent more than her and my husband comes home every night (but works long shifts)

She just does what SAHM do and they don’t make a whole song and dance about it 🙄

On the cooper thing- she is definitely one of those who would check into A&e on fb for the attention.

Ffs your child is ill, just look after them and stop using every opportunity for an instagram post you content bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 2