Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It reallllly annoys me she videos herself making her bed daily (as if nobody else does this) but mainly that her sheet does not fit her bed and it’s very obvious. Has she never heard of a deep fitted sheet??????

Reactions: 1
Cabin fever because she had two kids at home for one day… oh god help her how does she manage!! Leo was in school yesterday so it’s literally been one day!!! I was glad to have the extra time with mine all snuggly from the storm, there’s her moaning about a cabin fever.. why have kids if you can’t look after them for 1 day 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Cabin fever because she had two kids at home for one day… oh god help her how does she manage!! Leo was in school yesterday so it’s literally been one day!!! I was glad to have the extra time with mine all snuggly from the storm, there’s her moaning about a cabin fever.. why have kids if you can’t look after them for 1 day 🤦🏻‍♀️
She doesn't come across as someone who particularly likes children and certainly doesn't have patience for their behaviour. I don't understand why she was a teacher but struggle to understand how she could have been even a semi decent teacher, she is horrible with her own kids, so imagine what she was like with other people's. The novelty of Cooper will wear off when he starts to think and speak for himself and he no longer gets her the social media attention she craves. As soon as Cooper was born, her attitude towards Leo became noticeably different, packing him off to grandparents at every given opportunity, always moaning about him, leaving him in the care of tv and iPad while she messes around but worst of all, posting comments about Cooper that look like she's forgotten she has 2 children

Reactions: 3
Don’t really like to comment on someone’s parenting style but I disagree with her about the pre-made baby food. It’s fine for when you need it for convenience now and then but how you can say you don’t have the time or passion to cook for your 9 month old when really that’s a basic necessity is a little beyond me tbh...
I commented that same thing on her video! I told her she needs to spend less time on socials and more time caring for her children's basic needs! It's disgusting that she makes zero effort to feed him good healthy meals bless him. I've had 5 children and when I had my 5th I was a single parent (still am) but it literally took an hour or so a week to prepare his little dinners for the week! Absolutely no excuse! She's pure lazy!

ah really? I haven’t seen anyone else doing one but would make sense for them all to be getting offered them if Ellie has been! You’d think they would at the very least ensure they’ve watched a tutorial, that they’re doing the basics correctly and say the brand name right! Mental
Rosie henshaw,at home with the witts,at home with flat face shan,god knows who else!

Why is Cooper more orange than his orange outfit on her stories! Why does she use that ridiculous orange filter it’s awful
My friend fed her baby nothing but baby food and it actually dyed her skin orange. She was she's going she won't need an orange filter because he will be orange in real life!

Last edited:
If everything is fine in their relationship then why does she keep making the spare bed after Clint has slept in it at the weekend after being away all week 🧐

Reactions: 4
If everything is fine in their relationship then why does she keep making the spare bed after Clint has slept in it at the weekend after being away all week 🧐
Hahaha that made me laugh… but how do you know she’s making the spare bed or have I missed stories

She claims its because of her ‘snoring’ that clint sleeps in the spare room

She claims its because of her ‘snoring’ that clint sleeps in the spare room
She did say that. She also put up a story saying clint sleeps there after a night out. So pretty much confirms they very rarely share a bed.

Over the next couple of months I shall be at a couple of events and Ellie should be there too...

Reactions: 4
So Clint is rarely at home and when he is he goes out and comes home and sleeps in the spare bed. What a tit setup. Her lips omg her mouth looks huge! Everyone’s starting to get their filler dissolved and she’s going the opposite way

She did say that. She also put up a story saying clint sleeps there after a night out. So pretty much confirms they very rarely share a bed.

Over the next couple of months I shall be at a couple of events and Ellie should be there too...
Give us the tea!!!! Your like a proper insider haha!

• Haha
I literally do not understand people who want an award for taking “both kids out on their own”
Every other parent on Earth does this every day??!

• Heart
Honestly thought Cooper was going to fall off the sofa on stories, why is she so careless with him on there

Has she really just put on there that she drove through the safari (presumably at Longleat because it’s not far from her) with the baby on her lap?! We let my 4 year old take his seatbelt off when we went recently but there are literally signs all the way through saying you MUST keep children in their seats. I’m sure lots of people probably don’t, but actually on the driver’s lap? I swear she’s trolling her followers now. Actual imbecile.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has she really just put on there that she drove through the safari (presumably at Longleat because it’s not far from her) with the baby on her lap?! We let my 4 year old take his seatbelt off when we went recently but there are literally signs all the way through saying you MUST keep children in their seats. I’m sure lots of people probably don’t, but actually on the driver’s lap? I swear she’s trolling her followers now. Actual imbecile.
I couldn’t believe it either when I saw it! She’s an utter idiot!!

Not only that but filming herself at the same time!

Reactions: 2
We go to longleat regularly as we are local to it as well, we let our 3 year old get out ofher seat but she sits in the passengers lap, my 1 year old is firmly in his car seat!