Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she always goes on about Cooper like I can’t believe I made this child or something like that the other day! she never speaks this way about Leo
I couldn’t believe her post yesterday about “The little man who made my heart double!! A picture with her and cooper!! Hello you have another son!! Also making Leo do work before school ffs!! Then slobbing on the sofa for two hours because Cooper is teething 🤷‍♀️She’s bone idle

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone see Cooper in the big seat in the trolley, landed that he’s finally out of danger of her putting her shopping all over his car seat!!

Reactions: 1
Anyone see Cooper in the big seat in the trolley, landed that he’s finally out of danger of her putting her shopping all over his car seat!!
Also her obvious lack of interest with Leo and his Pokémon cards is shocking 😢 that’s going to come back and bite her on the arse in a few years 😡😡😡 that poor boy is cd asking for a few minutes of her time! The sarcasm in her voice - what a witch!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Im glad someone said it! Why is no one telling her how horrific these look? They look so cheap and tacky, if your doing an ad for Cricut put some effort into how your labelling!
It was the writing on a the hair bottle in particular. It looked like it said 'hain' instead. Why not have it written in clear simple font so Leo can spell it out/recognise for himself which is which 🙄
Annoys me so much she got gifted the cricut when if she hadn't she would never have been interested. I would love one but they are a small fortune!

Also her obvious lack of interest with Leo and his Pokémon cards is shocking 😢 that’s going to come back and bite her on the arse in a few years 😡😡😡 that poor boy is cd asking for a few minutes of her time! The sarcasm in her voice - what a witch!!
Can you imagine what kind of teacher she was, she's vile to her own child. I really used to like her, since announcing her pregnancy with Cooper, she has changed, horrible, lazy individual and poor Leo with a permenantly absent father and a mother who probably only got pregnant to stop a Clint leaving, I actually think she's desparate enough to play those kind of manipulative games

Reactions: 3
Im glad someone said it! Why is no one telling her how horrific these look? They look so cheap and tacky, if your doing an ad for Cricut put some effort into how your labelling!
The kids will have labels on them next if they stand still long enough 😂😂😂 god it’s so tacky!

The kids will have labels on them next if they stand still long enough 😂😂😂 god it’s so tacky!
Don’t get me wrong, some labelling can look nice but there’s not even any words for the ones she’s making, what’s with with childish font? It looks SO cheap! She’s got a lovely new build house yet has made absolutely everything in it look atrocious! Clint’s money does not buy class! :ROFLMAO:

She’s got an AD with cricut (which firstly how? I haven’t seen many people getting that as an AD at the moment and they’re quite expensive so how has she got that deal??!) but most importantly, you’d expect them to make her have a quick run through. She’s not joining the letters up on the software properly, she’s not using the correct products to transfer the letters (instead she’s placing them on individually and wonky!!) and the MOST IMPORTANT issue.. she says their name wrong ffs! It’s cricut, as in cricket. CRIC-UT. Not what ever horrendous attempt she keeps making

She’s got an AD with cricut (which firstly how? I haven’t seen many people getting that as an AD at the moment and they’re quite expensive so how has she got that deal??!) but most importantly, you’d expect them to make her have a quick run through. She’s not joining the letters up on the software properly, she’s not using the correct products to transfer the letters (instead she’s placing them on individually and wonky!!) and the MOST IMPORTANT issue.. she says their name wrong ffs! It’s cricut, as in cricket. CRIC-UT. Not what ever horrendous attempt she keeps making
Really? Just about every influencer i see atm is getting ads with them for some reason and none of them have a clue how to use it.

Obviously the brand doesn’t care about that as long as they are being promoted

Really? Just about every influencer i see atm is getting ads with them for some reason and none of them have a clue how to use it.

Obviously the brand doesn’t care about that as long as they are being promoted

ah really? I haven’t seen anyone else doing one but would make sense for them all to be getting offered them if Ellie has been! You’d think they would at the very least ensure they’ve watched a tutorial, that they’re doing the basics correctly and say the brand name right! Mental

It really irritates me when vloggers think begging is the only way to furnish their homes, how about paying for the items.
Screenshot_20220127_113739_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 4
Why is Cooper more orange than his orange outfit on her stories! Why does she use that ridiculous orange filter it’s awful

I just don’t know why she called that lad cooper when she’s got a Mini Cooper. She even said that’s where his name come from, I’ve got a Porsche and my kids aren’t called Porsche 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I just don’t know why she called that lad cooper when she’s got a Mini Cooper. She even said that’s where his name come from, I’ve got a Porsche and my kids aren’t called Porsche 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I've got a vauxhall...what's your point? She also has a jaguar.

I've got a vauxhall...what's your point? She also has a jaguar.
Sorry have I offended you? My point is when she was pregnant with cooper she did a post with her car saying about a clue in the picture about his name. So she named him after her car. I’m sure she said that in a vlog. Just to clarify it would be exactly the same point if I had a ford or whatever. Jeeeeze.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
NO WAY has she made the thumbnail of her new video her NAKED baby. The duck is wrong with her?? I refuse to believe she’s this stupid

Reactions: 4
NO WAY has she made the thumbnail of her new video her NAKED baby. The duck is wrong with her?? I refuse to believe she’s this stupid
I know I can’t believe that!! why would you even think that’s suitable!?

Is she trying to compete for worst mother of the year award?

No doubt she’ll cry out ‘troll’s if you even bother to message her about it.