Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her attitude on this heartbreaking. She has no genuine maternal instincts. As someone previously said, Leo is now old news, he served his purpose as content,now Cooper can get her more likes. She is truly disgusting
Screenshot_20211222_115352_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
Can you imagine if cooper was a girl? She’d completely forget about Leo! At least with cooper she plays up to the image of ‘boy mum’ as she likes to keep reminding people 🙄

Can you imagine if cooper was a girl? She’d completely forget about Leo! At least with cooper she plays up to the image of ‘boy mum’ as she likes to keep reminding people 🙄
I've noticed lots of these idiot vloggers call themselves, 'mum of boys', I don't understand why, surely it's just mum. I suppose they have to try and make themselves stand out. Another thing I've noticed, so many of these 'mummy' and 'family' vloggers are neurotic and appear to struggle with everything. I appreciate that some people have genuine struggles in life and do require help, but then they are not in a position to be giving parenting tips and advice to thousands of strangers. Also so many of these vloggers treat their kids like props and only appear interested when it's for content

I've noticed lots of these idiot vloggers call themselves, 'mum of boys', I don't understand why, surely it's just mum. I suppose they have to try and make themselves stand out. Another thing I've noticed, so many of these 'mummy' and 'family' vloggers are neurotic and appear to struggle with everything. I appreciate that some people have genuine struggles in life and do require help, but then they are not in a position to be giving parenting tips and advice to thousands of strangers. Also so many of these vloggers treat their kids like props and only appear interested when it's for content

I think a lot of the moaning is them trying to be relatable to the average mum, but they don’t understand how crappy they come across from their privileged cushty lives.

Reactions: 5
Don't know why she had kids, her parents are raising Leo, once Cooper is old enough to answer back he will probably be bundled off to the grand parents. I wonder if her brother palms his child off as much as her. There's no reason she couldn't have gone with Leo to the Santa train, she's dragged Cooper to London twice on the train, so no reason she couldn't have wrapped him up and taken both boys, but instead, she prefers to sit on her backside watching TV. No doubt Clint is still working away. He's away 95%of the time and she appears to have zero genuine interest in the kids. I wonder if both pregnancies were to keep Clint and that's why there's no real maternal instinct, especially as it doesn't seem to keep Clint home much
Screenshot_20211223_121808_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20211223_121738_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 1
Don't know why she had kids, her parents are raising Leo, once Cooper is old enough to answer back he will probably be bundled off to the grand parents. I wonder if her brother palms his child off as much as her. There's no reason she couldn't have gone with Leo to the Santa train, she's dragged Cooper to London twice on the train, so no reason she couldn't have wrapped him up and taken both boys, but instead, she prefers to sit on her backside watching TV. No doubt Clint is still working away. He's away 95%of the time and she appears to have zero genuine interest in the kids. I wonder if both pregnancies were to keep Clint and that's why there's no real maternal instinct, especially as it doesn't seem to keep Clint home muchView attachment 940055View attachment 940057
Cooper was definitely to try and keep him! I said that from the time she posted her pregnancy video when she was hiding in the cupboard whispering because Clint was upstairs and about to go to work. So she wasn’t telling him until later?!?! What normal person tells the whole of insta before the father 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Cooper was definitely to try and keep him! I said that from the time she posted her pregnancy video when she was hiding in the cupboard whispering because Clint was upstairs and about to go to work. So she wasn’t telling him until later?!?! What normal person tells the whole of insta before the father 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She also said in a video about how Leo was conceived after having a free drinks on her birthday..
Unless you're actively trying to conceive and follow ovulation dates etc, the average person isn't going to be able to pin point the exact date 🙄

• Wow
Is this how the mother of multiple children let's the world know she has a favourite child. Poor Leo, she has all but forgotten him since Cooper arrived. I don't understand why she wouldn't have a nice picture of either both boys, her and both boys or a family picture
Screenshot_20211228_123135_com.instagram.android.jpg

So her latest video shows a whole new level of stupidity from her!! Who the hell keeps kids and adult medicine in a front room cupboard 🤷‍♀️ Along with batteries too?! Cooper will be on the move soon and it’s an accident waiting to happen! Also the way she moves Leo out of the way because she’s filming and then snatches the battery tub off of him because he’s being a typical 5 year old and is curious to see what’s inside 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
Her new YouTube video….
WHAT THE HELL is she doing!!!!! Why has she got medicines and tablets on a shelf in the living that the kids can reach and easily access! Leo even pulls the box out in the video!! There’s no child lock on the cupboards and once Cooper moves he could be opening them too!!! They could kill the kills if they got hold of them! Not only that the batteries, Leo is full on playing with them in the video… what is she doing!!!!!! It doesn’t take common sense to work out tablets and medicines should be high up out of reach, she has a massive kitchen and utility room put them in there! God help if those kids went in the living room to play and pulled all that out, I can’t believe she’s put that all over the internet. It’s a disaster waiting to happen 😢😢 circuit even give the go ahead for that video too?! Shame on them.

So her latest video shows a whole new level of stupidity from her!! Who the hell keeps kids and adult medicine in a front room cupboard 🤷‍♀️ Along with batteries too?! Cooper will be on the move soon and it’s an accident waiting to happen! Also the way she moves Leo out of the way because she’s filming and then snatches the battery tub off of him because he’s being a typical 5 year old and is curious to see what’s inside 🙄
It’s so so dangerous, I can’t understand why she hasn’t realised the danger to her kids 😢 and why circuit allowed that video to go ahead knowing it shows a child playing with batteries and pulling out medicine boxes

There's a comment on the video where someone says about moving the medicines and batteries. Ellie replies saying the cupboards WILL have a lock on it.

Very poor parenting. Anything can happen in the time they sort the lock and I think its shocking even with a lock to have it so accessible. Locks can break/be figured out etc. I didn't think she'd be this stupid.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
There's a comment on the video where someone says about moving the medicines and batteries. Ellie replies saying the cupboards WILL have a lock on it.

Very poor parenting. Anything can happen in the time they sort the lock and I think its shocking even with a lock to have it so accessible. Locks can break/be figured out etc. I didn't think she'd be this stupid.
Even if she didn’t have the brains cells to think about the risks herself after someone points it out to her to then say it will have locks 🤷‍♀️ How stupid! Surely your response would’ve been thank you for pointing that out I’ll remove the baskets until I’ve sorted out some locks 🙄 it will only take Leo to be inquisitive whilst she’s too busy recording a boring video on how to clean the house and it will be too late 🤦‍♀️🤯😡

Why doesn’t she remove them until they sort it? No quite frankly they shouldn’t even be there in the first place, with out a lock all this time as-well only because someone’s pointed it out has she commented. I honestly can’t even fathom why they are there, the more I think about it the more it worries me for those kids 🥺

Reactions: 3

I've dealt with so many parents like her over the years, full of good intentions, but never got round to doing what was needed, then sit crying when something goes wrong, sadly the child pays the cost of parental laziness

She has a massive house! A big kitchen and a utility room, there is no reason to have such dangerous items low down in a front room cupboard! I get the impression that she thinks the kids won’t be affected because they shouldn’t be in there. She says a lot that it’s the ‘adults’ sitting room. Ridiculous. It’s like she doesn’t understand she is a family. Seen from her Instagram story that copper has a hospital appointment next month. I’m surprised she hasn’t been dramatic and left everyone in suspense as she usually would, only to later mention it’s for an ingrown toenail or something. It’s her classic click bait move.

She has a massive house! A big kitchen and a utility room, there is no reason to have such dangerous items low down in a front room cupboard! I get the impression that she thinks the kids won’t be affected because they shouldn’t be in there. She says a lot that it’s the ‘adults’ sitting room. Ridiculous. It’s like she doesn’t understand she is a family. Seen from her Instagram story that copper has a hospital appointment next month. I’m surprised she hasn’t been dramatic and left everyone in suspense as she usually would, only to later mention it’s for an ingrown toenail or something. It’s her classic click bait move.
In all seriousness, I obviously do hope he’s okay! (Goes without saying!)

I've dealt with so many parents like her over the years, full of good intentions, but never got round to doing what was needed, then sit crying when something goes wrong, sadly the child pays the cost of parental laziness
She’d be the first one to blow up on stories when it does go wrong too

It says on my page it’s almost time for a new thread!! How crazy!

In all seriousness, I obviously do hope he’s okay! (Goes without saying!)
Who also has a drill in their front room cupboard too 🤷‍♀️ Especially as she’s always bragging about her double garage!! Leo could do some damage with that unintentionally!!

Who also has a drill in their front room cupboard too 🤷‍♀️ Especially as she’s always bragging about her double garage!! Leo could do some damage with that unintentionally!!
Oh yes!!! Why is stuff like that and the screws etc not in the garage! Strange!!