Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes!!! Why is stuff like that and the screws etc not in the garage! Strange!!
To be honest it just makes me even more convinced that she didn't leave teaching by choice but possibly they didn't renew her contract, she is completely irrisponsible and incompetent.

Reactions: 3
I can’t make a new thread as I’m new, but if we run out could someone make a new one, if anyone has suggestions maybe as there’s quite a few on here I think, mine is Ellie Polly - 50 shades of Orange 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why she so obsessed with letting everyone lnow she is a boy mum!?
Wtf is that last story about, as if only boys are loud 🙄

my daughter plays loudly- as do most kids that age, its not a special boy thing

Reactions: 1
Why she so obsessed with letting everyone lnow she is a boy mum!?
Wtf is that last story about, as if only boys are loud 🙄

my daughter plays loudly- as do most kids that age, its not a special boy thing
My boy is very quiet it’s not a boy thing at all, hate the stereotyping about her saying it’s a boy thing

Reactions: 2
I’m literally baffled that they would take a 4 year old to watch the new Spider-Man film??

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised the cinema allowed him in, its a 12A I think, our local cinema is quite strict on that
Even though anyone under 12 can go as long as they’re with an adult surely you’d be asking yourself “should he be going” but I expect she thought it would give her a few hours away from the noisy child and she could concentrate on the no1 child! Or hope Cooper would be asleep so she could slob on the sofa 😃

• Heart
I am not surprised really. Before Christmas she showed some toys that she had bought for Leo for his stocking. One was Venom in which she said he would love. How does a 4 year old love Venom? Or even know who Venom is? It's definitely not suitable for a 4 year old.

I am not surprised really. Before Christmas she showed some toys that she had bought for Leo for his stocking. One was Venom in which she said he would love. How does a 4 year old love Venom? Or even know who Venom is? It's definitely not suitable for a 4 year old.
I think Leo has spent the majority of his life just entertaining himself with the TV or tablet at the old house he was in the conservatory /playroom all the time. I completely agree how does a 4 Yr old know about Venom, I love the character but would never have allowed my boys at such a young age to watch. I think Ellie isn't bothered, as long as it gives her time to do NOTHING

Stupidity still in full flow! sharing that Cooper is chewing on a totally unsuitable carnage toy!! Her words! but it’s ok she’s supervising him doing it whilst on her phone recording it 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Anyone thinks it’s strange how all of a sudden people are tagging her in stories that they are watching her you tube. There seems to be loads recently, like all the time - has she got a group trying to tag her for shares on her YouTube or something - it’s weird

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her zooming in on a photo of her and cooper the other day and he was airbrushed to duck?! I seen elle Darby got slated for air brushing her kid yet Ellie’s poor child was almost blurry!! Also saying she didn’t share much of her London trip as was privacy to her boyfriends family… bet it killed her not sharing it 🙄