Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few people asking how she stores her scrub daddy apparently- funny that because her scrub daddy wasn’t even visible in the stories of her shining her sink?! Do people actually fall for this utter shite?

A few people asking how she stores her scrub daddy apparently- funny that because her scrub daddy wasn’t even visible in the stories of her shining her sink?! Do people actually fall for this utter shite?
Ok I just rewatched without just skipping through like I did before, and it does briefly show it standing up. But even so. I’m calling bullshit, nobody asks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ok I just rewatched without just skipping through like I did before, and it does briefly show it standing up. But even so. I’m calling bullshit, nobody asks!!
She does make me laugh when she says that too 🤔🤥 I couldn’t care less if her scrub daddy or her own daddy was stood naked in the bloody sink 🤦‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️ Why does she think anyone would be remotely interested in daddy or her cleaning her flipping sink 🤦‍♀️ Just don’t let them get that minging in the first place 🤢

• Haha
I thought it was strange that Clint was taking her out for a date night, it was gifted. Don't think he could make it any more obvious he isn't interested in her. He shows more interest in her mate, who opened the lash salon, Ellie only gets a gifted meal
Screenshot_20211128_142428_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 1
I thought it was strange that Clint was taking her out for a date night, it was gifted. Don't think he could make it any more obvious he isn't interested in her. He shows more interest in her mate, who opened the lash salon, Ellie only gets a gifted mealView attachment 893037
‘Gifted experience’ that’s a new one it’s just gifted 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 it’s a meal not a bloody experience lol!!!!

• Haha
I thought it was strange that Clint was taking her out for a date night, it was gifted. Don't think he could make it any more obvious he isn't interested in her. He shows more interest in her mate, who opened the lash salon, Ellie only gets a gifted mealView attachment 893037
His face when she called him said it all didn’t it! Looked at her then head straight down to his phone again! That was hardly the look of love! More like do you mind I’m talking to the lady in red 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He looked so embarrassed that she was recording videos and taking pictures of their food

Reactions: 3
Today’s grid post - being a mum isn’t your job!!!!!!! Try working 40+ hours getting in from work absolutely shattered, tired, sore, not being paid for the extra time you had to stay on, being a mum who is poorly is not a ‘job’ she had a job which she quit, really rattles my tit when you moan how hard your ‘job’ is being a mum, don’t know the meaning of a hard job ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Look how much fun and attention Leo is getting now dad is home! Feel sorry for the poor lad now, he’s not a meal ticket for her anymore after being traded in for a newer model! Poor Cooper isn’t going to know life without a phone or camera in his face all the time!

She needs to do the right thing by that dog he’s clearly struggling. She says he wees in the house now that will be distressing for him, he’s having multiple seizures he’s around two young kids, he’s struggling to walk on his front leg she doesn’t know for a fact that he’s not in pain and by not walking on his leg he very well could be in pain. She is so selfish. I reported her to the Asa does anyone know if I will hear back? She has been a lot clearer recently on her ads so I do wonder if they have spoke to her because I literally sent everything from her profile I can’t stand her 😂

She needs to do the right thing by that dog he’s clearly struggling. She says he wees in the house now that will be distressing for him, he’s having multiple seizures he’s around two young kids, he’s struggling to walk on his front leg she doesn’t know for a fact that he’s not in pain and by not walking on his leg he very well could be in pain. She is so selfish. I reported her to the Asa does anyone know if I will hear back? She has been a lot clearer recently on her ads so I do wonder if they have spoke to her because I literally sent everything from her profile I can’t stand her 😂
The ASA are useless, if they do respond to your report, it will be a generic reply thanking you and saying they will work with the person. Sadly many of the charlatans who claim to be vloggers and influencers do it because they see it as lots of freebies. So many of them fail to label Ads or declare Gifted items/services. I've often wondered how many of them are honest when it comes to declaring to the Inland revenue. Ellie is a prime example of posting random links for items she doesn't even identify, goodness knows why people would click on a link for an unknown item.

It broke my heart to see Trevor like that, I love dogs and mine are part of my family. To see him so lethargic and struggling to walk is heartbreaking, but for that idiot to then film him for content is absolutely inhuman. They chose not to have investigations done, how about doing what's best for him, show him some respect, give him some dignity. She claims to love that dog yet uses him as content when he's so ill,shes every bit a caring dog owner as she is a genuinely caring hard working mother, it's all for content

She really can’t sell for tit! I work in sales and honestly I could turn tit into gold but when I watch her paid ads on her stories or YouTube I just cringe and think not once has she made me want to buy what she is selling. This morning it’s refillable deodorants and she actually said ‘My armpits feel like they have had a spa experience’ wtf! 😂 And her lips look awful!!!!! Her voice goes through me the way she tries to sound posh! If I was that company seeing her stories I wouldn’t be happy lol!

Attachments

• Wow
She really can’t sell for tit! I work in sales and honestly I could turn tit into gold but when I watch her paid ads on her stories or YouTube I just cringe and think not once has she made me want to buy what she is selling. This morning it’s refillable deodorants and she actually said ‘My armpits feel like they have had a spa experience’ wtf! 😂 And her lips look awful!!!!! Her voice goes through me the way she tries to sound posh! If I was that company seeing her stories I wouldn’t be happy lol!
Her bottom lip is shocking 🤣🤦‍♀️🤣 I wouldn’t buy anything she recommended 🤣

I was actuallly looking at that ad how funny she wrapped herself in a towel yet has a full face of make up , her eye lashes look hanging too I’ve seen this company on loads of insta bloggers hers is nothing special

How can you accidentally book to attend an event on a day that it is closed?!
She’s so full of crap isn’t she 🤣🤣🤣 then the thing for her to hang Coopers things in the cupboard not fitting!! No love it won’t fit because if you actually read the label it says under shelf 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄

Just watched the 'solo parenting' vlog. She really is a neurotic drama queen. She's stressed because B&M don't have the baskets she wants and the Christmas lights were closed. Interesting she said Clints mum works at a large B&M, yet didn't /couldn't text her and ask her to pick up the baskets she needs, seems odd, surely she would help, unless she also thinks Ellie is a pretentious snob. Also if she 'solo parenting' should she be drinking wine, what happens if there's an emergency and she needs to drive, or is she so useless she automatically expects mummy and daddy to do it

I see she’s been talking about Leo on her stories like he is a burden. Saying how he has been SO rude to her in Asda and how he has a personality transplant. Poor Leo - probably wanting some attention from his Mummy as he never gets a look in since Cooper was born :(

I see she’s been talking about Leo on her stories like he is a burden. Saying how he has been SO rude to her in Asda and how he has a personality transplant. Poor Leo - probably wanting some attention from his Mummy as he never gets a look in since Cooper was born :(
To say she was a primary school teacher, she doesn't appear to understand child psychology. Everything is so overwhelming, she behaves like she is a first time mum and she definitely shows preference to Cooper. I feel for Leo, in years to come he will resent her, I only hope he doesn't start to resent Cooper because of the way she openly shows favouritism towards Cooper

To say she was a primary school teacher, she doesn't appear to understand child psychology. Everything is so overwhelming, she behaves like she is a first time mum and she definitely shows preference to Cooper. I feel for Leo, in years to come he will resent her, I only hope he doesn't start to resent Cooper because of the way she openly shows favouritism towards Cooper
Maybe if she got her lazy arse off of Instagram and gave him a bit of attention then maybe he wouldn’t be kicking off! Though I doubt it was anything major she just likes the attention when everyone messages her!! Though I don’t believe half of what she says about the messages she gets! Moans about Cooper waking early! He’s a bloody baby for god sake! She makes me so cross at times! Leo will definitely resent Cooper if she doesn’t watch it which is a shame as they seem to get on really well!