Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So once again, playing the hard done to parent, she obviously forgot that yesterday she posted that her mum came round in the afternoon so she could nap. She clearly thinks her life is difficult, imagine the parents who are raising children on their own, because they're single parents, they also go to work and don't have the luxury of grandparents popping in so they can sleep during the day. She makes out the kids are such a burden to her, yet she has time to take endless selfies, post on social media, have multiple outings with and without the kids. Just maybe she should have had kids with someone who is at home everyday instead of working away or maybe she should be grateful with how much support she has. Maybe she could start labelling Ad on the endless posts for her fun learning resources business.
Screenshot_20210811_073953_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fully grown women having to ring their mummies cause they can’t manage their own children 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
so cooper is only great when he sleeps? 🙄

surely she has been through sleep regressions before so why is she acting like its a new thing?

Also so bleeping annoyng with her Aff links for everything, how can people not see through it?

The constant oh i want this but what do you think? Swipe up Shtick is getting old and boring

Reactions: 7
so cooper is only great when he sleeps? 🙄

surely she has been through sleep regressions before so why is she acting like its a new thing?

Also so bleeping annoyng with her Aff links for everything, how can people not see through it?

The constant oh i want this but what do you think? Swipe up Shtick is getting old and boring
The kids are purely for content, she comes across as not actually liking kids, which is odd considering she was a teacher. I think she's too much of a narcissist to enjoy being a mum, if it's not about her, she's not interested. I do love how Clint works away most of the week, spends some time with the kids, but also makes sure he gets his nights out with his mates. He comes across as genuinely enjoying time with the boys, for her it's a chore. They always seem miserable together, mind you I'd happily work away if I was stuck with her

Reactions: 4
Omg I cannot deal with her woe is me act when it comes to parenting. She acts like her children are such an inconvenience to her. Cooper waking up a few times a night or getting up early is hardly unusual for a baby that age. She’s clearly had a very easy life.
It was the same when poor Leo hurt his mouth and needed to go to the dentist to have his tooth checked - of course Clint had to do that because “she doesn’t cope well with things like that”. Um he’s your son, it’s literally your job to look after him when he hurts himself. She is only interested in them when it’s on her terms.
Heaven forbid one of those children got seriously ill, she would be absolutely useless if she can’t handle a minor tooth injury or a few sleepless nights.

Reactions: 3
Omg I cannot deal with her woe is me act when it comes to parenting. She acts like her children are such an inconvenience to her. Cooper waking up a few times a night or getting up early is hardly unusual for a baby that age. She’s clearly had a very easy life.
It was the same when poor Leo hurt his mouth and needed to go to the dentist to have his tooth checked - of course Clint had to do that because “she doesn’t cope well with things like that”. Um he’s your son, it’s literally your job to look after him when he hurts himself. She is only interested in them when it’s on her terms.
Heaven forbid one of those children got seriously ill, she would be absolutely useless if she can’t handle a minor tooth injury or a few sleepless nights.
To be fair Clint is his dad. It's literally his job as well.

Reactions: 2
To be fair Clint is his dad. It's literally his job as well.
I don’t have an issue with Clint taking him, it’s the fact that she didn’t want to do it because it’s not “her thing”. Projectile vomit is not “my thing” but if my kids get a stomach bug, I am there comforting them through it and mopping it up.

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell everyone is having fun living in the moment and Miss Narcissist is to busy posing and looking at herself taking selfies in the mirror.. I bet you100% she reads here as well! You look like an absolute dick 🙄

Bloody hell everyone is having fun living in the moment and Miss Narcissist is to busy posing and looking at herself taking selfies in the mirror.. I bet you100% she reads here as well! You look like an absolute dick 🙄
It was interesting to see Clint actually laughing and having fun, there was more chemistry between him and one of her mates than you ever see between the 2 of them. All she wanted to do was pose and open her top to show her cleavage, she really is a boring poser

Reactions: 8
The chemistry between Clint and her friend omg!!!! He seemed so close to her and vice versa! Defo something odd there

Wowww Clint and the lady in the red dress. How on earth can’t she see that chemistry it’s like bubbling!! First time I’ve ever seen Clint with a proper smile not that forced smirk he does. And why open her dress to show her boobs? I couldn’t see any cleavage. Your boob jobs tit hun

Omg it wasn’t just me then that noticed the chemistry between the lady in the red dress and Clint!! Never seen him enjoying himself so much but then he wasn’t with Ellie! She was too busy posing for the camera as usual. Didn’t like her dress either looked like she had her dressing gown on 🤦‍♀️

Omg it wasn’t just me then that noticed the chemistry between the lady in the red dress and Clint!! Never seen him enjoying himself so much but then he wasn’t with Ellie! She was too busy posing for the camera as usual. Didn’t like her dress either looked like she had her dressing gown on 🤦‍♀️
It was nice to see him enjoying himself. They seem such a mis matched couple, he obviously likes to have a laugh and enjoy himself, she prefers to take selfies🙄

Reactions: 1
He did look hot last night. I wonder if they have had words about those videos this morning!
She previously said he doesn't like being in the vlogs etc, yet she's posted videos of him on social media, wonder if he agreed, or if she did it herself. Must be horrible being with someone who feels it's OK to post every second of your life on social media, you can't just enjoy yourself

Wowww Clint and the lady in the red dress. How on earth can’t she see that chemistry it’s like bubbling!! First time I’ve ever seen Clint with a proper smile not that forced smirk he does. And why open her dress to show her boobs? I couldn’t see any cleavage. Your boob jobs tit hun
I think she does see it she pushes both of them as she asks what's happening 😂

I think she does see it she pushes both of them as she asks what's happening 😂
I think she will regret posting the clips because it highlights just how miserable they are together. Today she will either be quiet on IG or look miserable but put it down to alcohol, rather than realising her fiancée looks happier with her mate than her