Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the tan and the horrific filter/preset she insists on using. Why so orange?! Even on pictures of the kids they have a neon glow, it’s so weird!
keeps going on about keeping it real on her page yet constantly posts filtrered pics.

wish they would take away the bleeping filters from instagram

Reactions: 3
Maybe sadly have him put to sleep Ellie so he’s not suffering at 4am with his mum not even arsed about him being in distress maybe think what’s best for a ten year old bulldog who’s clearly suffering then all she does is moan!
Why would you keep the poor boy going especially if the seizures are becoming more frequent??? Though it’s hard to know when she’s telling the truth or just posting for likes/sympathy 😩

Attachments

Maybe sadly have him put to sleep Ellie so he’s not suffering at 4am with his mum not even arsed about him being in distress maybe think what’s best for a ten year old bulldog who’s clearly suffering then all she does is moan!
She shouldn't have kids or animals, they all seem to be an inconvenience to her

Reactions: 2
Is she actually showing her ‘amazing glowy skin’ with a heavy filter on top eye bleeping her orange self

Reactions: 4
Is she actually showing her ‘amazing glowy skin’ with a heavy filter on top eye bleeping her orange self
It's patchy and her hands are so badly stained it looks like she's been creosoting the fence without gloves. Everything I used to like about her has gone, she's so conceited and lazy.

No why has she just posted a pic of herself in bed saying a rare afternoon break she’s forever getting a break from her kids

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did laugh when I just saw it! Moans shes “solo parenting” the whole of August & now Clint is home she’s upstairs in her dressing gown watching tv 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I can’t stand the girl. Moaning about having no sleep and her dog having a seizure. WTAF! Also when she said on Friday that everyone went into a huge panic because of her photo in hospital? 😆 Nobody gives a tit hun! Has anyone else noticed she never has nice nails. Her hands and toes always look a weird colour and she has the ugliest feet!!!
She’s always a weird colour. Even her face. Not sure if she is putting presets on, but whatever one is is using is tit, her skin is all different colours and her face looks like a satsuma it’s so orange!
She actually is gorgeous striped back, it’s such a shame.

It’s the tan and the horrific filter/preset she insists on using. Why so orange?! Even on pictures of the kids they have a neon glow, it’s so weird!
It’s awful, she looks so orange its strange! It’s a terrible preset what ever it is! Fifty shades of orange!

Reactions: 1
Why is she sobbing about C being in his own room, when she made the decision to do it? He’s only 4 months isn’t he? Why boast about the fact you’re going against safe sleep advice anyway? Ugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she sobbing about C being in his own room, when she made the decision to do it? He’s only 4 months isn’t he? Why boast about the fact you’re going against safe sleep advice anyway? Ugh!
I was thinking exactly the same thing 🧐 she’s chose to put him in his own room and now she’s looking for attention and crying wtf! I just can’t ✋🏻

Reactions: 5
If I was that upset I would just put him back, I actually can’t deal with it!!!

Reactions: 1
I really don’t understand why some
Mums, esp those second time around are always in a rush to get to the next milestone!?
She’s already put him front facing in the pram
And forcing him to sit in that bamboo seat which isn’t recommended for that young and now putting the poor kid into his own room at 4 months old.

i had my second a week before her and from previous experience i know how fast it all goes and I am in NO rush to hit the next stage so quickly, and i am trying to enjoy every single moment

I really don’t understand why some
Mums, esp those second time around are always in a rush to get to the next milestone!?
She’s already put him front facing in the pram
And forcing him to sit in that bamboo seat which isn’t recommended for that young and now putting the poor kid into his own room at 4 months old.

i had my second a week before her and from previous experience i know how fast it all goes and I am in NO rush to hit the next stage so quickly, and i am trying to enjoy every single moment
He’s even been in a jumperoo. Noway should they be in jumperoo’s yet!

Bloody hell, don’t follow her but she some times comes up on my search feed, what a moaner!! WTF is her problem? Seems she’s got in life what she wanted yet does nothing but moan!! I hate insta and these bloody ‘mum’ life huns!