Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does that seat she’s got Cooper in have straps on them?! She’s got him sat in it on the bloody kitchen table 😲😤😡 close to the edge too. God that women is so stupid and irresponsible

Reactions: 2
She is such a beg for compliments. Constantly posting and saying how crap she looks when she knows the bumlickers will be up her arse saying she looks great 🙄

Reactions: 1
So she was googling “we do we have submarines” watching Vigil??
I think that answers my question, of did she leave teaching by choice or did they not renew her contract. She is thick as two short planks

Screenshot_20210831_150139_com.instagram.android.jpg
I really don't understand how she can be so openly lazy and expect people to feel sorry for her. Supposedly solo parenting for a month, with Clint, and her parents there, evenings and days out with her mates. For someone with such young children, she has lots of free and self care time. Maybe she could start parenting both children and stop using them for content

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice she wasn't on instagram? Gosh she thinks she is important.
Doesn’t go on Instagram, then posts about not being on Instagram. Why do you need to let us know, if you are posting that you clearly are ON Instagram 🙄

If she is making this tit up to get more followers then I going to be really pissed off!

And my gut feeling is telling she is for attention and more followers.. I’m sorry but ‘My friend Carys’ girl I’ve never ever seen you hang out with Carys! I’ve never seen Carys ever mention you!

YOU ARE SOOOOOOO DESPERATE!

18258BA1-46CB-4848-827B-F3C73B5B1CB7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also moaning about feeling gross whilst being child free and having her lashes and brows done. Snore off 😴

If she is making this tit up to get more followers then I going to be really pissed off!

And my gut feeling is telling she is for attention and more followers.. I’m sorry but ‘My friend Carys’ girl I’ve never ever seen you hang out with Carys! I’ve never seen Carys ever mention you!

YOU ARE SOOOOOOO DESPERATE!

View attachment 738956
She's never once mentioned Carys, she's so desparate to try and look popular and successful, I just don't understand how much she has changed, since she discovered she was pregnant with Cooper. I Really enjoyed her channel upto then. Since then I've seen nothing but neurotic, attention seeking, lazy and dishonest behaviour, but probably worst of all is the horrible way she talks about the children, as if they are a burden, even poor old Trevor as ill as he is, appears to just be one more burden. She doesn't seem to show the same kind of attention to Leo as she used to in her vlogs. I don't understand why they had a second child, Clint, more often than not is 'working away', when he's home he doesn't look remotely interested in her. Ellie comes across as not being particularly keen on children, which is odd as she was a primary school teacher. Clint showed more attention and interest in her mate, when they went out a few weeks ago than he did with Ellie, in fact the only interest he showed in Ellie was when he was so drunk, it looked like she was holding him up. I do believe she is very unhappy, because however hard she tries, she just can't convince us, she enjoys motherhood or that she has a happy relationship with Clint

She looks so grubby.

also no one needs to see her disgusting feet all the time either 🤢 put them away ellie

Reactions: 3
Do not understand people who take small children for a day out shopping and to a restaurant then complain that the children don’t enjoy it or play up?
I literally can’t think of anything worse than trying to drag my two kids round a busy city centre to look in Primark??!?

Reactions: 6
Why does she keep taking them
Out and then complaining!? I get wanting to be out of the house but do child friendly things, no toddler wants to go look around shops or sit in a resturant

Why does she keep taking them
Out and then complaining!? I get wanting to be out of the house but do child friendly things, no toddler wants to go look around shops or sit in a resturant
What on her solo trip on her own with the boys? but then shares a picture of a friend in the same post 😂🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
This woman is such a drama queen. Just enough cryptic information to get people questioning if she's OK and to get some attention. But we'll enough to post selfies and go to bed with a full face of make up. She really is first class attention seeker.
Screenshot_20210902_204815_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210902_204835_com.instagram.android.jpg

Gahh the new YouTube short video, thought she was going to start unbuttoning that dress thing as a strip! Urgh!

This woman is such a drama queen. Just enough cryptic information to get people questioning if she's OK and to get some attention. But we'll enough to post selfies and go to bed with a full face of make up. She really is first class attention seeker. View attachment 742022View attachment 742023
shes the equivalent to the people on Facebook who tag themselves at the doctors/a&e. Or post crying faces as a status so they get the ‘you ok hun’ comments! ‘PM me!’ 🙄 she’s literally desperate for her ‘followers’ to dm her so she can feel in demand and say “had soo many dm’s”… yes because you’re begging and attention seeking for them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
shes the equivalent to the people on Facebook who tag themselves at the doctors/a&e. Or post crying faces as a status so they get the ‘you ok hun’ comments! ‘PM me!’ 🙄 she’s literally desperate for her ‘followers’ to dm her so she can feel in demand and say “had soo many dm’s”… yes because you’re begging and attention seeking for them
I don't recall her being so irritating before she announced her pregnancy with Cooper, or was she just as bad, but I didn't pick up on it? Everything is such a drama, the kids are a big inconvenience, but she has so much time to do her own thing.