Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m currently pregnant and a week behind Ellie, i chose to get pregnant ( fortunate enough to be able to) so knew what was in store for me with a pregnancy in a pandemic.

instead of being thankful that she has so far managed to have a safe and healthy pregnancy (unlike someone like Grace Victory) she is moaning about all the superficial stuff she is missing out on, which really makes no difference to her baby really, just her own selfish needs.
Congratulations and all the best for the future x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How can she call herself a positive person. I’ve never known someone moan and slouch around so much! Funny how the anxiety was short lived for a bit of a boost in engagement
😂😂 positive person! I must have missed her saying that! I’ve never known anyone moan about EVERYTHING as much as she does.

Robbed holding her bump 🙄🙄 have a look at your Instagram hun, every picture of you is holding your bump 🙄
You chose to give your job up so you could slob out at home. Try working a shift with me on a covid ward then let me know if you still feel robbed, yeah?

Why are all 'influences' using that term very loosely!.. such self absorbed dicks?!

Anyway, genuine question, can anybody recommend anyone you enjoy watching right now?

Reactions: 6
What on Earth is she about.
How is she robbed of anything. I understand in the first wave more when partners weren’t at scans etc but talk about begging for sympathy
I have lots of empathy for new mums but hardly think being pregnant during a pandemic registers

never have I seen such a negative person

I fell pregnant January 2020 and gave birth September 2020. My whole pregnancy was mostly in lockdown. I then fell pregnant again 6 weeks after giving birth and I’m now 4 months pregnant in another lockdown. Get over it Ellie stop looking for sympathy!

Reactions: 2
Thought it was a little unnecessary to tag Rebecca in her story, almost a way of saying look it’s not just me they’re slating. Think it’s just highlighting to Rebecca someone made a comment about her. Not sure on Ellie’s part it was very genuine. Possibly done to get attention/share from Rebecca maybe.

Ok who sent her the message saying she was getting like a Beggy Lamb?? 😂😂😂
I've said it on here multiple times, she's coming across as desparate, just like Rebecca, hence all the photos to appeal to perverts. It's interesting that someone supposedly contacted her and highlighted the similarities. Ellie is another who craves attention, both of them come across as very narcissistic

And the fact she’s proud of it sums her up! Who was it? 🤣
I would not be shocked if she has seen it on here and sent that herself. She probably thinks she will appeal to Beggy's sheep

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
How is she robbed of holding her bump? Does it not live in the same house as her?
I don't even know the girl (or follow) and I have seen her hold her bump 1000 times.

• Haha
Engagement is down.... quick get your kit off for some likes

Absolutely no way she can go back to her teaching career now!

Putting her eggs all in one basket considering she really doesn’t have many followers or subscribers in the grand scheme of things. And let’s face it, selling flash cards is not going to pay bills.

Reactions: 5
Engagement is down.... quick get your kit off for some likes

Absolutely no way she can go back to her teaching career now!

Putting her eggs all in one basket considering she really doesn’t have many followers or subscribers in the grand scheme of things. And let’s face it, selling flash cards is not going to pay bills.
I don't understand why she would leave teaching for social media career. It's one thing doing it as a side line but to leave the security of teaching is madness. This may sound mean, but her and Clint don't seem very happy together, I certainly wouldn't walk away from a reputable career, with a big mortgage and a second baby on the way. She seems to be almost prostituting herself with semi naked pictures for views and likes. Her content has seriously declined

Do you think Clints enjoying Valentine’s Day somewhere else 👀 sorry I mean working

I can’t imagine the school would be impressed if she was still teaching with her photo today.. I just don’t understand why she feels the need to be nearly naked? I’m no prude trust me but I just don’t understand what audience she’s trying to attract anymore 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I am sorry but who is that for? Who is it meant to appeal to? Certainly not other parents. That should have been just for Clint.
Also what a sad sack to feel like you are dreaming because Ellie Polly is following you.

I hate this new trend of mums having to be half naked to show off their bumps!

everything has become so sexualised and nothing is sacred anymore.

you can show your bump and cover up at the same time but no Ellie always manages to make things tacky and cheap, well done Ells! 👍🏽

I have a feeling she done that picture on purpose to show he’s now home but I’m actually laughing out loud that she has done it on the sly while he’s watching tv without him knowing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her face looks so weird on the naked photo too, like when people badly edit their photos and things get disfigured.
Also, why is she yellow? 🥴
Probably that awful fake tan she uses, quite often you'll see her hands looking filthy because of it. It always looks patchy