Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are her parents separated? If not how can they be in a support bubble? Leo is 3 and she’s got a partner she lives with!

Reactions: 1
Are her parents separated? If not how can they be in a support bubble? Leo is 3 and she’s got a partner she lives with!
pretty sure they are together?
childcare bubble maybe?
I am lost with the rules so haven’t got a clue 🤣 all I know is she sees her mum in some sort of bubble 😂

Another thread I'm on was talking about bought, bot accounts, so I had a look at a few of Ellies followers, she appears to have a few questionable followers. Possibly bought?

I’m surprised she didn’t pop up to talk about a new year at home and say there’s nowhere she would rather be than with her boys in her her PJS!

She’s able to like other peoples posts on Instagram but not able to elaborate on what’s happened to her followers

She’s able to like other peoples posts on Instagram but not able to elaborate on what’s happened to her followers
and then wonders why she doesn’t get the engagement. She posts about the most boring stuff and never interacts with her followers yet wants the likes and engagement numbers 🙄

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be surprised if Clint has told her to lay off the vlogging if she's not well. She constantly moans about feeling unwell and exhausted,too ill to do anything, yet vlogs and photographs herself lazing around watching TV and stuffing her face with endless junk food and sweets

I get the feeling there's probably a lot more going on that we aren't aware of, that could be contributing towards the anxiety.

Reactions: 3
I don’t mean to sound like a witch but I don’t believe half of the tit these influencer wannabes say to be honest 🙄

Saying she has a platform etc I’m sorry but you haven’t! She has clearly bought a lot of her followers and you can clearly see by the engagement on her posts.. So to go on like she is something bigger really grates on me

I know a lot of people might think poor Ellie etc but I believe she is so desperate to be a big influencer that what she puts out now can be very calculated for the attention and the sympathy to get more engagement

The thing I’ve noticed with Ellie is that she thinks she’s bigger than she is and to be honest she’s her own number 1 fan!

Some may not agree but for someone who’s leaving a career to become a YouTuber/ influencer says it all to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t mean to sound like a witch but I don’t believe half of the tit these influencer wannabes say to be honest 🙄

Saying she has a platform etc I’m sorry but you haven’t! She has clearly bought a lot of her followers and you can clearly see by the engagement on her posts.. So to go on like she is something bigger really grates on me

I know a lot of people might think poor Ellie etc but I believe she is so desperate to be a big influencer that what she puts out now can be very calculated for the attention and the sympathy to get more engagement

The thing I’ve noticed with Ellie is that she thinks she’s bigger than she is and to be honest she’s her own number 1 fan!

Some may not agree but for someone who’s leaving a career to become a YouTuber/ influencer says it all to me 🤷‍♀️
agree completely with the bold bit. All these women see is the easy lifestyle and want to emulate all the bigger mummy accounts and live the easy gifted life.

she definitely buys her followers and will do whatever she can to become bigger

agree completely with the bold bit. All these women see is the easy lifestyle and want to emulate all the bigger mummy accounts and live the easy gifted life.

she definitely buys her followers and will do whatever she can to become bigger
I wonder if there is some relationship issue that's causing her anxiety. To me Clint comes across as quite arrogant and a bit of a show off, potentially even a player. He does seem to spend a lot of time working away, but when he's home he doesn't come across as the doting partner. I could be wrong, it's just the impression I get from what we're shown

I'm very concerned that she is using the anxiety and therapy angle for content. As a health care professional myself I'm not happy if a lack of interesting content means she is using such a sensitive and possibly emotive subject for some people, just for easy content. Before Christmas she was constantly moaning about a lack of engagement but now she is divulging every aspect of such a personal part of her life, rather than concentrating on her recovery. Sorry to sound so sceptical, but I hate people using illness of any kind just for content and engagement.

Reactions: 6
I'm very concerned that she is using the anxiety and therapy angle for content. As a health care professional myself I'm not happy if a lack of interesting content means she is using such a sensitive and possibly emotive subject for some people, just for easy content. Before Christmas she was constantly moaning about a lack of engagement but now she is divulging every aspect of such a personal part of her life, rather than concentrating on her recovery. Sorry to sound so sceptical, but I hate people using illness of any kind just for content and engagement.
I totally understand what you are saying. She is also constantly putting up aff links etc. She is such a fake. Disgusting.

Reactions: 4
I totally understand what you are saying. She is also constantly putting up aff links etc. She is such a fake. Disgusting.
I'm concerned for any followers going through a tough time, because of anxiety or any illness come to that, it's almost like 'cashing in'. I hate to accuse anyone of 'using an illness', but her behaviour does seem to contradict a lot of what she is saying. Therapy is a very personal and private form of treatment/care, but no sooner has she completed a therapy session and she's online trying to use it for content. It's one thing to share experience to offer support to others, but it's a very different story to claim you're suffering from debilitating anxiety and then constantly post on social media about it, for content rather than support. Posting endless affiliate links and ADs is just tacky

Last edited:
I hate to sound harsh but as soon as she said what had been wrong I unfollowed. I only follow people who’s content I enjoy so it was time to go.

I hate to sound harsh but as soon as she said what had been wrong I unfollowed. I only follow people who’s content I enjoy so it was time to go.
It's not harsh at all. I understand where you're coming from. Too many vloggers/influencers, appear to use illness for content or just to gain sympathy.

Reactions: 2