Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made a big deal of the living room being a nice adult only space, bought new sofas etc, and today she's got Leo eating in there on the new sofas. How long before she's moaning he's either dropped something on the sofa or decides to go in there and start drawing and gets felt tip or paint on the sofa? Or was he ushered out of the room, once she had her IG content

How many peoples she cooking for at Christmas? About 20 steaks in her fridge??!
I doubt she will cook, she will be too exhausted from pouting, eating junk, watching TV and basically using pregnancy as an excuse to be bone idol

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but who actually believes that people have messaged her to ask why she hasn’t been on IG today 🙈😂 get over yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Or maybe its her lack of follower engagement 🙄 she hasn’t moaned about that for a few days

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haha yes or maybe that. Or somethings gone wrong with the house 🙄
It will be something like the carpet she ordered for the spare room came in the wrong shade of grey.
I hope that it’s not her parents are ill. That was my first thought.

Reactions: 1
I bet it’s something to do with poor Old Trev too. Which is sad, they do seem to adore the dog. Glad she said that the baby is ok - but why milk this into a big drama? Just explain where you’ve been, or don’t!

I bet it’s something to do with poor Old Trev too. Which is sad, they do seem to adore the dog. Glad she said that the baby is ok - but why milk this into a big drama? Just explain where you’ve been, or don’t!
“Thanks for the people who have checked in. Having a bit of a sad time as X has happened so I’ll be taking a break”
Another Vlogger done the same thing. Posted a video saying “Our lives have changed forever” then deleted. Now she’s back and nothing seems any different!

Trevor is in the screen shot where she posted about being quiet. He’s in his bed, but not sure if she just used an older pic. He still could be poorly though I suppose.
Maybe a family member has COVID. She was always out and about with her mum (I know she is her support bubble) her parents look a lot older too so I hope they are ok if it is something to do with them.
Because of how attention seeking the woman is though I’m still expecting it to be something of nothing. Like others have said why not put a post up briefly explaining? She craves attention.

Reactions: 4