Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her videos are so tit, its the most basic tit she can film so she can shove an ad.

talks about primark homeware and ‘omg did you guys see how great it was!?’ Yes ellie from
Your 5 second clip, i could totally see.

its always the same thing, her and cooper in the car, her running errands and then home and an ad somewhere in there.

why do brands work with such lazy influencers!?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“Excuse the noise of the telly, I’ve left cooper unsafely propped up on the sofa for his 5th hour of screen time this morning”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
“Excuse the noise of the telly, I’ve left cooper unsafely propped up on the sofa for his 5th hour of screen time this morning”
Why is she leaving him on the sofa and going into the kitchen?!! She did it yesterday too!! One day he will just roll over and roll off, I can’t cope that she leaves a baby unattended on a sofa and goes off into the kitchen area. She’d never catch him in time if he just went. I can’t cope with seeing it 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She looks like an Oompa Loompa in that photo of her holding Cooper, it’s actually so embarrassing she’s posted that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why on earth would you zoom that close on your dodgey wonky lips!? 🤣🤣 does she just not see how wonky they are!?

• Haha
Makes me cringe when she says ‘loads of people have messaged me about..’ NO THEY HAVEN’T.

also big update coming up about the trampoline. How much is there to say apart from its in the hole? These people must have such a dull life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That cannot be how she wanted that trampoline to look?
I would’ve had the trampoline right over the other side behind the garage instead of smack bang in the front of the garden 🤷‍♀️ What’s going to happen when they outgrow it? Thats a massive hole to fill! Colour of the wall and the tiles look awful together too! What were they thinking 🤦‍♀️

I could actually slap that woman! She’s in Asda and they have baby seat trolley’s yet she is still quite happily putting the coke pack in with Cooper! Wtf is wrong with her 🤬😤😡
She’s the worst. Imagine how different she would be seen if she lived in a council house wasn’t previously a teacher and didn’t drive a jag no doubt financed to tit. (Not that theirs anything wrong with those things but you can see she would be seen in a different light) she’s so bleeping selfish she probably struggled so much after she had Leo because she hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body she’s too selfish to have that. That’s why she needs so much help, she gets more help in ten days than I need in a year she’s a joke