Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the dumb twit needs to try a bigger nappy size.

this is why i don’t agree wirh sharing your kids o social media

Either she is really lacking ideas for content or she is jusy dumb

Reactions: 2
He may also be suffering because he is too young to be weaned! The amount of fruit he’s having is crazy! She’s not contacted her health visitor as she knows she’s doing something she shouldn’t be! Common sense says you stop until he’s poor tummy has recovered or you try by process of elimination to work out what it is that doesn’t agree with the poor boy. Is she really that stupid??!! But all she will do is carry on with her rubbish and tagging companies for the freebies rather that think of the welfare of her son!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He may also be suffering because he is too young to be weaned! The amount of fruit he’s having is crazy! She’s not contacted her health visitor as she knows she’s doing something she shouldn’t be! Common sense says you stop until he’s poor tummy has recovered or you try by process of elimination to work out what it is that doesn’t agree with the poor boy. Is she really that stupid??!! But all she will do is carry on with her rubbish and tagging companies for the freebies rather that think of the welfare of her son!!
I find it scary when she gives him full strawberries, I'm so concerned that he may choke and she wi no doubt panic and be of no help. Everything is such an issue

Reactions: 3
Now I understand why her content seems so different, almost 'dumbed down', why her kids don't appear to be her priority, why she's constantly posing in her underwear, she appears to be copying Rebecca Lamb. If she thinks RL body positivity is inspirational, she needs to take a closer look at RL photoshopped pictures,thats not body positivity, that's someone lying to their followers and themself

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Imagine spending that much money for your teeth to be fixed when you get so much filler your entire mouth is constantly wonky! Maybe fix your dodgy lips first!
She has posted a lot of the fun learning stuff on stories recently and it’s ALL either colouring or just cutting out and gluing. As a teacher you’d think she would have more genuinely education content than just colour, cut, stick. Boring! I can’t help but laugh that her story is saying she has had ‘so many dms’ about her teeth. In half an hour of having a question box there is two questions haha. SoOoO MaNy DmS ELlie!

I’m local to Ellie and that dentist she’s used added me on Instagram and I contacted her about Invisalign- thing is she wanted to do all this composite bonding and whitening etc on top and basically give me like Turkey teeth.
I’ve decided against it now and found a dentist I feel far more confident with and I feel is far more honest about achieving the results I want.
All the local Instagram huns have been using this Olivia Nixon I noticed? It’s put me off more than anything!!

Omg, just got home and am crying at her teeth! I mean WTAF🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😬 one photo she shows the before and after and they’re yellow! Now with her filter on they’re Simon Cowell white and her mouth and teeth are half the size they were in her before post 🤣 Im so glad I didn’t see the post whilst I was out I’d have been thrown out of bingo for laughing out loud 🤣 also just had her teeth whitened and she’s eating a family bar of chocolate and drinking red wine 🤦‍♀️

They’re not though. Look at the pic she posted with no filter, she looks like she’s got smokers teeth!

She should start af linking a water flosser and treat herself
That's supposed to be advertising the procedure, it's not marked as an Ad plus she has used the filter, which are two basic breaches of ASA guidelines

So she’s took the boys to a festive day when they’ve both got conjunctivitis.. which is very contagious I know it’s not serious like noro virus but surely they shouldn’t be at a bloody theme park with it! Imagine how many kids would be infected now

Reactions: 6
So she’s took the boys to a festive day when they’ve both got conjunctivitis.. which is very contagious I know it’s not serious like noro virus but surely they shouldn’t be at a bloody theme park with it! Imagine how many kids would be infected now
She wouldn't care about that. Both times she has taken Cooper to London he has been unwell. As long as she gets her contents, that's all that matters

Dragged both her kids out in Christmas PJs (one on a school night, the other with conjunctivitis) to the opening of a lash shop?!

• Wow
I think she really needs to quit Social media, she seems really unhealthy with it. These people will regret the years they have wasted of their children's lives on SM

The mate is also the one that Clint was very close to in her stories a while ago. Funny how he jumped at the chance to help out for the opening!