Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's having a little Halloween party for the kids, which for once is a lovely idea, but looking at the buffet she's put out, everything is sugar filled, no sandwiches or sausage rolls, but that seems to be Ellie's perfect diet, everything out of a packet and full of sugar and E numbers. Even when she tries to do something for the kids, she fails, no real thought goes into it, as long as it is a photo opportunity, the practicalities aren't considered. She moans about the kids every day, I'm looking forward to seeing how she copes when they're high on sugar

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bet she’s pissed Elly Norris posted so many pics of hers and Gillian’s kids. Also how happy did Cooper look with his Dad, he never looks that happy with Ellie 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bet she’s pissed Elly Norris posted so many pics of hers and Gillian’s kids. Also how happy did Cooper look with his Dad, he never looks that happy with Ellie 🥴
He probably doesn’t know what she looks like! She changes colour so much and is always behind a phone screen 🤣 I bet Leo loves being at school all day now.

She's so happy Gillian Truia is at her party bless her
Honestly I swear Gillian and Elly get invited to everyone’s party’s for show and to spread the Instagram word. A good friend of mine was invited to a party where this lot were at and apparently they stayed to take 100000 fake pis for the gram then left early!

Honestly I swear Gillian and Elly get invited to everyone’s party’s for show and to spread the Instagram word. A good friend of mine was invited to a party where this lot were at and apparently they stayed to take 100000 fake pis for the gram then left early!
Lol lol lol this doesn’t surprise me! Imagine them all there just posing for photos by props, CRINGE!!!!! Surprised Ellie mcclean ain’t there giving it her snooty pout too since she usually pops up in their tags!

Reactions: 1
It's less than a week ago she was saying that Cooper keeps spiking a temperature, so what does the idiot do, takes him by train to London again, for a stupid exhibition. She Really has zero clue about parenting

Reactions: 4
So she has shared Beth Bartram’s post on her story this evening - very sad she has been diagnosed with cervical cancer - but Ellie just had to drop in a ‘that was nearly me’ line. It’s actually NOT ABOUT YOU ELLIE!!

Reactions: 6
So she has shared Beth Bartram’s post on her story this evening - very sad she has been diagnosed with cervical cancer - but Ellie just had to drop in a ‘that was nearly me’ line. It’s actually NOT ABOUT YOU ELLIE!!
Lol how was it nearly her? Silly cow.

Oh please!! her latest Q&A! All gushing over her and asking about Clint’s job so people can check him out!! Does she really think we are that gullible 🤦‍♀️

Oh please!! her latest Q&A! All gushing over her and asking about Clint’s job so people can check him out!! Does she really think we are that gullible 🤦‍♀️
She lives in a dream world. Clint comes home for the boys then spends the rest of the week somewhere else. They don't even behave like a couple. The party they went to where Clint was all over her friend in the red dress, sums up their relationship, it's non existent. As long as he financially provides, then Ellie is prepared to turn a blind eye to whatever he gets upto away ftom home or on his many boys weekends

Reactions: 4
She never shares the persons name who says wonderful things about her which is suspicious in itself 🤣 and as for not going back to teaching she was lazy there according to a lot of comments and her spelling is shocking for a teacher too!
“Buisness” - My phone wouldn’t even let me type that without trying to autocorrect it so she fact she has spelled it incorrectly twice is quite impressive 🤣

• Haha
Can’t believe she’s asking for advice on Cooper’s bowel movements. Speak to the GP or Health Visitor for Christ’s sake

Can’t believe she’s asking for advice on Cooper’s bowel movements. Speak to the GP or Health Visitor for Christ’s sake
I'm shocked at how surprised she is regarding his nappies, whilst weaning. This is her second child. I do wonder if she played less of a part in Leo's life when he was a baby, leaving it to her parents. I know she has said she experienced post natal depression with Leo, could that be why Leo is so attached to grandparents and why she seems clueless as a second time mum. I get the feeling princess Ellie would had her parents doing everything for her. She is behaving stupidly, surely she knows once he starts weaning his nappies will change according to his diet. Plus she seems to feed him quite a lot of fruit, which could have an effect on his bowel movements. I wish she would speak to the professionals she has access to instead of asking online

I'm shocked at how surprised she is regarding his nappies, whilst weaning. This is her second child. I do wonder if she played less of a part in Leo's life when he was a baby, leaving it to her parents. I know she has said she experienced post natal depression with Leo, could that be why Leo is so attached to grandparents and why she seems clueless as a second time mum. I get the feeling princess Ellie would had her parents doing everything for her. She is behaving stupidly, surely she knows once he starts weaning his nappies will change according to his diet. Plus she seems to feed him quite a lot of fruit, which could have an effect on his bowel movements. I wish she would speak to the professionals she has access to instead of asking online
My god she’s stooped to a whole new low even for her standards! Sharing a photo of his leaked nappy on her Insta story 🤢😫🤦‍♀️