Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting, she has deleted the story, she must have been called out by others for outing the ‘troll’ when she was only speaking the truth.

@Teatime12 the poor girl just said you need to be careful what you share with your 20k followers as lot of your stuff is against government guidlines. Like seperate rooms at 4 months and weaning early etc
She decided to post a screenshot of that acting like she was being mum shamed 🙄

Reactions: 2
Interesting, she has deleted the story, she must have been called out by others for outing the ‘troll’ when she was only speaking the truth.

@Teatime12 the poor girl just said you need to be careful what you share with your 20k followers as lot of your stuff is against government guidlines. Like seperate rooms at 4 months and weaning early etc
She decided to post a screenshot of that acting like she was being mum shamed 🙄
The poor woman was only letting her know, there was nothing nasty said! She turned it nasty when she shared a screenshot of their convo!! Then tried to play the victim! The lady seemed to be very knowledgeable so I do think she’s medically or child health trained. Little Miss Pouty obviously isn’t used to be told different, spoilt brat!

Reactions: 6
She can’t moan about lack of engagement on her posts if thats the kind of reaction she has to a perfectly polite message.

all she had to do was say thanks, i’ll take that on board, its really not that hard to be civil esp when these people essentially put money in her pocket

Reactions: 6
She has absolutely made a mug of herself (again!) this week. How embarrassing!
Did anyone else notice in her to do list this morning she had ‘proper job’. Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but is she admitting defeat and applying for real jobs I wonder?!

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else notice in her to do list this morning she had ‘proper job’. Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but is she admitting defeat and applying for real jobs I wonder?!
Maybe she's realised if she wants to maintain that lifestyle and have Clint working away less, she will have to get a real job. After seeing her during her pregnancy and after Coopers birth, I wouldn't employ her as a teacher, she really isn't a very nice person, very narcissistic and begrudge doing anything for her own children, to the point of appearing as if she dislikes children.

I wish she would! But Proper Job is a shop in Frome. Its a cheap diy ish type store.

• Haha
Proper Job is a shop 😀 a cheap shop, like a smaller B&M

Reactions: 1
All her stories today were pretty much a dig at the weaning thing, was it just me that felt her weaning stuff today came across sarky and snappy?

All her stories today were pretty much a dig at the weaning thing, was it just me that felt her weaning stuff today came across sarky and snappy?
Definitely. It also concerns me that she gives a 6 month old a strawberry to munch on, serious choking hazard if ever I saw one. I can't take her seriously as a vlogger anymore. She's not really a 'mummy vlogger' because she always seems so disinterested in her kids, only shows interest if it's for content. It's as if she got pregnant with Cooper, because Leo was getting older and starting school, he also started to have less interest in performing for the camera and just doing his own thing, so she needed another prop/monet maker to ensure she could sit on her backside all day. For someone with 2 children, she really is clueless when it comes to safety

Could her constant solo parenting comments be aimed at Clint? Try and shame him? On the other hand not many people work jobs where they can take every day of the school holidays off. I have my daughter by myself for most the holidays and I would never say I was solo parenting. It's just what happens. You never see single parents making a fuss about doing things by themselves.

Could her constant solo parenting comments be aimed at Clint? Try and shame him? On the other hand not many people work jobs where they can take every day of the school holidays off. I have my daughter by myself for most the holidays and I would never say I was solo parenting. It's just what happens. You never see single parents making a fuss about doing things by themselves.
Couldn't agree more. She hasn't got a clue. Solo parenting is her trying to make herself relatable, but she has a partner who clearly is enjoying his freedom but will be contributing to running the house financially, which is the only reason Princess Ellie was able to give up a real job to play at social media beggar. Her parents do more with Leo than she does, she hasn't got a clue

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She does make some questionable choices but at the same time I do feel so sorry for her, having someone come home one day a week is tit. He never used to be this bad, he’s always worked away but it’s less and less time at home lately. I’m sure she reaps the rewards yes, but i do think maybe it is a dig at him as such because quite frankly its ridiculous!

I heard today that Ellie is suing the company that built their house. Whole load of things have gone wrong with it. Massive hole in the garage roof etc. Also on the day they moved, they found a massive tit in the toilet that a builder had kindly left! A very stressful move in day. She didn't show the 'raw life chat' about that did she.

• Haha
Good to see the doting partner has made a guest appearance at the house for one day only 🤣 probably because he’ll be able to mix with other people! Why she thinks Leo will want to be dressed in the same clothes as his 6 month old baby brother is beyond me too!! Moaning about his face on their trip to Wookey Hole the other day! How about maybe he doesn’t want to be dressed to colour coordinate his mother and brother for goodness sake! Let him be his own person!!

Reactions: 3
Imagine your one day at home every week being treated like a photo shoot, he must be so miserable there