Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh give it a rest.. so scared of posting.. course you are love. You look for any excuse to flash your tits!

also if you want to be ‘real’ why the need for filters and airbrushed flawless skin 🙄

I would much rather she says ‘ i need the validation of all your strangers that i look good’
would have an ounce of respect for her

half naked pictures with your kid on the internet, is there nothing that’s private anymore?

no wonder clint uses any excuses to avoid being alone with her, his mates must rip the piss out of his ‘missus’ behind his back

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Whose benefit is that for? I know what a mum's body looks like? I see my own every day. These posts are NEVER for anything other than having her ego stroked.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m just sat here laughing about the M&Co clothes ads!!
They are NOTHING like she normally wears or dresses her children in! She’d NEVER go in there in real life!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m just sat here laughing about the M&Co clothes ads!!
They are NOTHING like she normally wears or dresses her children in! She’d NEVER go in there in real life!!
I’m not sure what is more orange! Her face or the pumpkins 🤣
I’m sorry if you aren’t happy about “solo parenting” moan to your bloody husband about it! It’s like a scratched record!! And don’t get me started on her spelling!

So she posted about given Cooper natural yoghurt with honey earlier but because she’s had many messages about the honey she’s deleted it!!! She’s admitted she knew honey was advised from 12 months but it was only a tiny squirt! No Ellie it wasn’t! Now currently sulking with her sad face on instead of holding her hands up and saying she got it wrong 🤦‍♀️ That’s keeping it real isn’t it?!?

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure what is more orange! Her face or the pumpkins 🤣
I’m sorry if you aren’t happy about “solo parenting” moan to your bloody husband about it! It’s like a scratched record!! And don’t get me started on her spelling!
i thought this! Instead of going on about it constantly, either talk about it privately with her boyfriend or say ‘it’s hard but we can’t afford to cut his hours.’ As a lot of people are in that position.. otherwise, hire more people and reduce his hours..OR, I know, crazy thought, maybe she could do a part time job!!
As for the honey for ‘coops’ honest wtf. ‘It’s only a squirt.’ Yea a squirt of a deadly bacteria doesn’t matter hun.

So she posted about given Cooper natural yoghurt with honey earlier but because she’s had many messages about the honey she’s deleted it!!! She’s admitted she knew honey was advised from 12 months but it was only a tiny squirt! No Ellie it wasn’t! Now currently sulking with her sad face on instead of holding her hands up and saying she got it wrong 🤦‍♀️ That’s keeping it real isn’t it?!?
It made me laugh that she clearly made a point about tap water being fine now he’s 6
Months while disregarding the honey. Pick and chose what matters ey!

Reactions: 3
i thought this! Instead of going on about it constantly, either talk about it privately with her boyfriend or say ‘it’s hard but we can’t afford to cut his hours.’ As a lot of people are in that position.. otherwise, hire more people and reduce his hours..OR, I know, crazy thought, maybe she could do a part time job!!
As for the honey for ‘coops’ honest wtf. ‘It’s only a squirt.’ Yea a squirt of a deadly bacteria doesn’t matter hun.
That’s what happens when you try to keep up with the Jones’s as the saying goes! They didn’t need a 5 bed house! All well and good having the flash house, car etc but that doesn’t buy happiness. It’s all a very strange set up with her and Clint and I’d be questioning why my partner is only spending 1 day a week at home?! Especially with this week being half term. Why doesn’t he want to spend time with her and more importantly his kids?! Especially as Leo is on half term now. I think he’s living a double life! Those two boys don’t deserve this, they didn’t ask to be bought into this world!!

Reactions: 7
She is stupid, of course people wi pick her up on things she shares if it's incorrect. She is choosing to share her weaning tips because she feels she's in a position to help/advise others, yet she sulks when people call her out on inaccurate information. Wonder if she removed it or was it removed for sharing inaccurate information

She is stupid, of course people will pick her up on things she shares if it's incorrect. She is choosing to share her weaning tips because she feels she's in a position to help/advise others, yet she sulks when people call her out on inaccurate information. Wonder if she removed it or was it removed for sharing inaccurate information
She’s now blocked the person 🤦‍♀️ Because they picked her up on giving him a rusk a while back!!! Saying the shame in on you! No Ellie the shame is on you, you have no qualifications to give out advice so don’t throw your toys out of the pram when someone is just trying to help you!! Just trying to protect your baby from coming to any harm! Grow up Little Miss Sulky Pants!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The poster said nothing wrong and only spoke the truth.

she keeps shelling out advice or shows what she is doing like she is some professional. Nothing she has done with cooper is standard advice given to mums, the advice is there for a reason Ellie, you do what you want but keep it away from social media.

she keeps shelling out advice or shows what she is doing like she is some professional. Nothing she has done with cooper is standard advice given to mums, the advice is there for a reason Ellie, you do what you want but keep it away from social media.
Totally agree with you. She is not a qualified nutritionist so don’t whinge when someone pulls you up on something! The lady seems as she is in the know and instead of saying “ok I may have been wrong” and hold her hands up, she reacted like a spoilt brat and slated her after she had blocked her! So this lady has no chance of a come back!!

Probably the politest 'troll' I've ever seen! She's delusional if she's thinks that's trolling. And if that's the worst she gets then she's lucky!! As for the Clint situation. She clearly isn't happy. And he's clearly having it off elsewhere. No man would choose to spend that much time away from their wife to be and small children. She needs to be a bit more honest about herself and her life.

She’s now blocked the person 🤦‍♀️ Because they picked her up on giving him a rusk a while back!!! Saying the shame in on you! No Ellie the shame is on you, you have no qualifications to give out advice so don’t throw your toys out of the pram when someone is just trying to help you!! Just trying to protect your baby from coming to any harm! Grow up Little Miss Sulky Pants!
She is dangerous, just like so many of these so called influencers. Let's be honest if they were any good they would be working in a recognised field advising rather than on their social media accounts. I find it interesting that a large number of 'mummy/family vloggers ' appear to only use their kids for content, but when you watch them they show very little interest in the kids pretty sad really

Totally agree, if a child needs to start weaning early, then it's safer to take advice from a trained professional and not some boob flashing bimbo on Instagram

• Haha
She is dangerous, just like so many of these so called influencers. Let's be honest if they were any good they would be working in a recognised field advising rather than on their social media accounts. I find it interesting that a large number of 'mummy/family vloggers ' appear to only use their kids for content, but when you watch them they show very little interest in the kids pretty sad really

Totally agree, if a child needs to start weaning early, then it's safer to take advice from a trained professional and not some boob flashing bimbo on Instagram
She really is clueless on a lot of stuff! I honestly don’t know how she qualified as a teacher! Probably bought her degree on eBay or it came on the back of the Cornflakes box 🤣 I feel so sorry for those two little boys. God knows who’s told her those glasses are a good look too? They’re far too big for her face!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That’s what happens when you try to keep up with the Jones’s as the saying goes! They didn’t need a 5 bed house! All well and good having the flash house, car etc but that doesn’t buy happiness. It’s all a very strange set up with her and Clint and I’d be questioning why my partner is only spending 1 day a week at home?! Especially with this week being half term. Why doesn’t he want to spend time with her and more importantly his kids?! Especially as Leo is on half term now. I think he’s living a double life! Those two boys don’t deserve this, they didn’t ask to be bought into this world!!
It’s very very strange. I couldn’t do it, and I know my partner couldn’t cope with being at home and seeing his kids one day a week. I’m sorry I’d rather live in a box house with an average car and have my family together most days at some point. I feel sorry for her in some respects it must be such hard work when he comes and goes as quick as a flash, and even harder on them boys, growing up with a one day a week dad. But it’s okay cos they grew up in a 5 bed. No, that’s not how life works. Kids will remember who and what they did, not what they had. I wonder weather she imagined it would turn out like this cos it must be pretty lonely and hard, I wouldn’t like it, it’s weird. She must be so lonely!

He obviously doesn’t want to be with her but it’s not fair on the boys to suffer! But Ive said from the start Cooper wasn’t a planned baby. Well he was by one of them and I think that was to keep him, but it’s backfired! The way she hid in the cupboard telling everyone she was pregnant before telling him?! Why would you do that? She’s her own worse enemy sometimes. The engagement ring that he had for 10 years? All very odd indeed. He’s having his cake and eating it as the saying goes!!

He obviously doesn’t want to be with her but it’s not fair on the boys to suffer! But Ive said from the start Cooper wasn’t a planned baby. Well he was by one of them and I think that was to keep him, but it’s backfired! The way she hid in the cupboard telling everyone she was pregnant before telling him?! Why would you do that? She’s her own worse enemy sometimes. The engagement ring that he had for 10 years? All very odd indeed. He’s having his cake and eating it as the saying goes!!
There defo could be another life there couldn’t there! No part of me could bare to me away from my kids 6 days a week, it’s very strange

She’s a total moron. There’s no way she’s on her second baby and didn’t realise honey is a no no.
There is literally two things you can’t give a baby under one. Honey and cows milk, two things out of EVERYTHING, how hard is it to avoid them. Pure laziness and stupidity. Then when someone very politely tells her it’s wrong she throws her toys out the pram like a petulant teenage girl. I do slightly feel for her regarding clint however I don’t blame him I bet she’s a bleeping nightmare.

i missed this comment from a so called ‘troll’.. what was said??
Also, how weird must the logistics of that relationship really be! He isn’t just staying in a different hotel every night if it’s 6 days a week, he’s either on a big job so goes up and stays in the same place all the time, or purposely picks most of his jobs away? Then the comes home for one day/night, slithers in to her bed, has a takeaway and a shag and is gone by the next evening?! Dream family time that she is selling online screams denial to me.

• Haha