Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her weaning video. He isn’t ready. They say 6 months, every child is different of course but there’s certain milestones to be reached for them to be ‘ready’ and being able to sit is number 1! He doesn’t open his mouth appropriately and show interest in the food, and he still has his tongue thrust reflex which is why she is just scraping it off the spoon on to his top lip because he doesn’t take the food off the spoon. She needs to start taking her job seriously. She needs to educate herself on the topic of her video, make sure she’s giving the right info (and if she chooses to make her own parenting choices then maybe just keep them private?!) start making some actual content that provides people with good information or guidance or sharing her knowledge. For a second time mother who would have studied children, would have a degree and was a teacher in a primary school I don’t understand how she’s so clueless. Does she feel what she puts out warrants views, and ultimately money?! I don’t care if it’s harsh, this is her career path that she’s chosen to dedicate her time too, but it seems she instead has chosen to give up work but wants to be paid and seen to be ‘working’ while doing absolute minimum.
Well said! She’s actually so bloody thick it’s a wonder she was ever left in charge of a classroom full of kids! On one photo he had a whole strawberry in front of him 🤦‍♀️ Imagine if he’d put that in his mouth and choked! When you start weaning you don’t give whole foods!!! Also she’s still sitting him in that seat on the work top near the edge! And don’t get me started on the car seat in the trolley with food all around him!! Wake up you stupid woman before something serious happens that you will regret for the rest of your life 😡🤯😡

Anyone else noticed the caption in her recent upload, justifying where Leo is 🤣
To be honest he’s better off at school than being left out or having her raise her eyebrows and pull faces when he makes a noise whilst she’s recording her nonsense!!

Reactions: 5
Watched her weaning video. He isn’t ready. They say 6 months, every child is different of course but there’s certain milestones to be reached for them to be ‘ready’ and being able to sit is number 1! He doesn’t open his mouth appropriately and show interest in the food, and he still has his tongue thrust reflex which is why she is just scraping it off the spoon on to his top lip because he doesn’t take the food off the spoon. She needs to start taking her job seriously. She needs to educate herself on the topic of her video, make sure she’s giving the right info (and if she chooses to make her own parenting choices then maybe just keep them private?!) start making some actual content that provides people with good information or guidance or sharing her knowledge. For a second time mother who would have studied children, would have a degree and was a teacher in a primary school I don’t understand how she’s so clueless. Does she feel what she puts out warrants views, and ultimately money?! I don’t care if it’s harsh, this is her career path that she’s chosen to dedicate her time too, but it seems she instead has chosen to give up work but wants to be paid and seen to be ‘working’ while doing absolute minimum.
Well said. She has a responsibility to provide accurate information.

Anyone else noticed the caption in her recent upload, justifying where Leo is 🤣
I noticed that, my first thought was give it a year or so and she wi be dumping Cooper with her parents so she can relax, she is bone idol

Reactions: 3
This is an all time low even for this bone idol excuse for a mother. To make it worse, she panned down under the table to show the results on the floor from his little accident, this is a bloody restaurant with other people eating and this dirty cow is vlogging her baby's poo on the floor instead of cleaning it up. As for no spare clothes, she is an absolute joke
Screenshot_20211013_163728_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
It's interesting that came back mid week, then went on a lads weekend, soon as Sunday comes there's another drama. I don't understand why she can't just get on with it, no one likes their children to be ill, but maybe she should have realised something wasn't right in the restaurant last week, when Cooper had an 'explosive poo', this idiot mother videod the result on the restaurant floor. She really is disgusting. Friday she did the usual 'take away for one, Clints on a Lads werkend'. As for Clint being the other half of the parenting team, that's a joke, no concerned parent would have gone on a lads weekend if he had 2 sick children at home. I believe Ellie is so neurotic, because Clint is so absent, when he's not at work he's on 'lads trips', he spends the bare minimum time at home. She can vlog all she wants and show off her flash car and big house, she clearly doesn't have a partner that will prioritise her and 2 s
Screenshot_20211018_084152.jpg
ick kids over a lads weekend. She needs to remember lots of parents do it alone because they don't have partners and not because their partner chooses to be somewhere else

Reactions: 4
Its like she needs the validation because she obviously doesn’t get it at home.

i never understand women who big up their partners when they do the bare minimum, he is away all week, you’re not a parenting team Ellie, her parents seem to be more involved than her own husband.

I actually feel a bit sorry for her that he's always working away or always out with friends. There's no way I'd put up with that tit, especially with two very young kids. Isn't he a floor layer or something like that? Surely there must be floor laying work closer to home. All of the UK has floors, as far as I know.....

• Haha
I actually feel a bit sorry for her that he's always working away or always out with friends. There's no way I'd put up with that tit, especially with two very young kids. Isn't he a floor layer or something like that? Surely there must be floor laying work closer to home. All of the UK has floors, as far as I know.....
I don’t think Cooper was a planned baby more a baby to trap him or keep him! Which has backfired!! The dramatic video where she was hiding in the cupboard whispering with her positive pregnancy test because he was in the house and she didn’t want to tell him before he went to work 🤷‍♀️ I’m sorry but my husband would’ve been the first one to find out not everyone else on social media!! Not saying he doesn’t love his kids, but who would work away all week and then be out most weekends with the lads if you were happy at home?! It just doesn’t add up! If he was armed forces yes but a floor fitter always working away 🤔🤥🤔 Reading between the lines from people that know her he’s a bit of a Jack the lad and I do wonder if both babies were trapping babies! The engagement ring saga too! He’d had that years but never asked her???!!!

Is she actually for real, surely she didn’t let her son go in his car seat with that coat on. You can’t say people mum shame you and make you feel some sort of way when that is a known No No

Reactions: 7
Is she actually for real, surely she didn’t let her son go in his car seat with that coat on. You can’t say people mum shame you and make you feel some sort of way when that is a known No No
And Leo going back to school after being sick! She worked in a school and knows it’s a 48hr rule 🤦‍♀️ That’s 48 hrs from the last bout of sickness!! According to her dramatic post that was Sunday evening! So he shouldn’t be going back until tomorrow 🤷‍♀️ Just what parents will want the sickness bug as half term is about to start!!!

And Leo going back to school after being sick! She worked in a school and knows it’s a 48hr rule 🤦‍♀️ That’s 48 hrs from the last bout of sickness!! According to her dramatic post that was Sunday evening! So he shouldn’t be going back until tomorrow 🤷‍♀️ Just what parents will want the sickness bug as half term is about to start!!!
I get the feeling she was the teacher who was lazy and carried by their colleagues, wouldn't be surprised if her contract wasn't renewed. For someone so useless and clueless with her own kids, I don't believe she was any different with the kids she taught. More interested in trowelling on her fake tan, make up and planning her outfits

Reactions: 2
What an idiot putting him in his car seat wearing that coat. She’s got a partner who clearly wants to spend the least amount of time possible with them all, she’s playing this ‘working from home card’ when she’s a lazy tit.

I find Clint & her relationship really odd, I feel sorry for her, I couldn’t deal with my partner working away constantly and when he’s back he’s too busy with the boys. That’s not a relationship it’s a convenience. In her latest YouTube she was saying about pumpkin picking and who was going, she said and Clint if he wants to come, my partner wouldn’t have a choice it’s a family day, why wouldn’t he go? I know he did go, but it sounds like he doesn’t do much. I feel sorry for her, it’s hard being on your own a lot. But when he is back there was no boob flashing and she did seem happier. There’s no need for someone who works laying floor to be away so much surely, it’s not worth it, kids are only kids for a very short time in your life. Too late when you’ve spent so long away and missed their childhood

I don’t think Cooper was a planned baby more a baby to trap him or keep him! Which has backfired!! The dramatic video where she was hiding in the cupboard whispering with her positive pregnancy test because he was in the house and she didn’t want to tell him before he went to work 🤷‍♀️ I’m sorry but my husband would’ve been the first one to find out not everyone else on social media!! Not saying he doesn’t love his kids, but who would work away all week and then be out most weekends with the lads if you were happy at home?! It just doesn’t add up! If he was armed forces yes but a floor fitter always working away 🤔🤥🤔 Reading between the lines from people that know her he’s a bit of a Jack the lad and I do wonder if both babies were trapping babies! The engagement ring saga too! He’d had that years but never asked her???!!!
I don’t get these! Lots of YouTubers / influencers do this, I did both my tests with my partner not on my own in a room on my own. It’s weird

Howling Laughing at the last line 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Check out desperate Dan tagging Next PR in her videos 🙈

when are IG going to remove all the fake bought followers from these desperate sad accounts??? I can’t wait to see her numbers drop by thousands

• Haha
She really is pathetic, she's spent the day shopping and posing for selfies and now she's overwhelmed because she actually has to parent her kids. She doesn't come across as maternal. I agree with the person who said they think both pregnancies were to keep Clint
Screenshot_20211020_204435_com.instagram.android.jpg

The filters are doing my head in entirely. She’s such a bleeping catfish it’s unbelievable

I’m surprised Cooper hadn’t got whiplash the way she’s “dancing” with him without supporting his head 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄😡

Reactions: 1
Why hasn't she made Coopers Jumparoo higher!? It's really not good for their feet to be able to be flat on the floor while bouncing!

How does she not know that after 2 kids!!!! twit