Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does Niamh Cullen, didn’t even realise it was her before I read the tags
I saw Niamh Cullen in City West a few years back at a UFC event with my husband. She was one of those eye you up & down kinda girls who whispered as you walked past. I never forgot it

Reactions: 8
Omg the dresses she has up on her insta tonight compared to the beautiful one she had on for the awards over the weekend wtf

Reactions: 3
The boob job just doesn’t suit her or the outfits she wears! Makes her look so trampy

Reactions: 6
That first one 😳😱 it’s for flat chested women, not someone with a couple of saggy melons busting out of it
I actually think she looks lovely in it. Think she looks well lately apart from the teeth and fillers

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did ye conir Ryan’s story. People are saying on his page this looks like Ellie. What do we think?
---
He has since deleted the story as usual.
that such a weird angle to take a photo, he’s 1000% done that on purpose to rattle people, he’s so odd

Reactions: 6
Did ye conir Ryan’s story. People are saying on his page this looks like Ellie. What do we think?
---
He has since deleted the story as usual.
Narcs do this on purpose it's called triangulation,if it is Ellie that's exactly what he's doing. Narcs are a different breed.

What Is Triangulation?
Triangulation is when a toxic or manipulative person, often a person with strong narcissistic traits, brings a third person into their relationship in order to remain in control. There will be limited or no communication between the two triangulated individuals except through the manipulator. It may appear in different forms, but all are about divide and conquer, or playing people against each other.

Reactions: 7
The black dress is trashy AF but Conor is definitely crying in a corner somewhere after seeing that 🫣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it meant to be a photo of her stuck to the sun visor? He’s definitely done that on purpose to annoy Aoife and possibly Ellie too. I hope neither of them get back with the manipulative creep

Reactions: 4