Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biba Tanya is the one who considered murdering her children with heroin at the start of the pandemic - so her mental health is so poor she got to that point, and rather than getting professional help she turned to Ellie, who as the manipulative sket she is, convinced Biba to “spread her truth” instead.

ps I have got a screenshot of Biba’s post (she’s since deleted it) because I did report it to FB & social services at the time. Obviously she’s now running away around the world - not realising that the one she wants to run away from is herself.
WTF!! 😨

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Well then just call me Jimmy Saville because I thoroughly enjoy that prickly fruit on pizza 🍕

Kiwi?! I mean... I won't knock anything until I try it.. But it sounds abit like the devil's work 😂
Haha, never thought I would see Jimmy saville and prickly fruit in the same sentence.

Biba Tanya is the one who considered murdering her children with heroin at the start of the pandemic - so her mental health is so poor she got to that point, and rather than getting professional help she turned to Ellie, who as the manipulative sket she is, convinced Biba to “spread her truth” instead.

ps I have got a screenshot of Biba’s post (she’s since deleted it) because I did report it to FB & social services at the time. Obviously she’s now running away around the world - not realising that the one she wants to run away from is herself.
Yeah remember that, proper scum. Mind you they all scum that she mentions, that Charisse is the oxygen thief that was in the paper last year, posting a pic on a plane boasting after her and mates refused to wear a mask.

Reactions: 2
You only have to Google her first instagram name and it pops straight up .... so its odd that she's suddenly just noticed it today, when its been up a year.....

I wonder if she ever got her dream wedding
bleeping HOGROAST!!? Little miss vegan wanted a hog roast at her ‘dream wedding’ 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What did she say on the video before she deleted both accounts? I’ve tried to read back but can’t see a great deal. I missed it!

What did she say on the video before she deleted both accounts? I’ve tried to read back but can’t see a great deal. I missed it!
That her ex phone was hacked and those photos were posted without her consent. Lots of crocodile tears.

Her flock on telegram think the government either hacked her phone or "deep faked" those photos because of her glo. I tit you not

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
That her ex phone was hacked and those photos were posted without her consent. Lots of crocodile tears.

Her flock on telegram think the government either hacked her phone or "deep faked" those photos because of her glo. I tit you not
But they were posted a whole year ago?! How does she explain that one? Her sheep are too far deep.

Reactions: 2
They are new world order nuts on telegram. They subscribe to the anti semitic theories. Slightly more unhinged than the Instagram bimbos
They are all worried about her and trying to get people to search for her, but her telegram says she’s been online recently. Wtf you cannot make this tit up.

Damm deep fake government agents, the got me too!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell!! They feel shes hacked by the government a year ago and are worried about her despite her being online Good Grief!!
And we're the ones asleep?

Did she delete her IG account? Or was it taken down? I am sure there were many reports on those VAERS/Yellow Card Sceme videos.

Reactions: 1
I can write the script for this: She will wait a few hours and then delete her profile on the sex for sale site. She will then reactivate her social media accounts with the announcement that the police have been involved etc, and the account has been forcibly removed. She can’t remove it herself right now, because it would be too obvious that she knew the passwords and could delete it almost immediately. She will have to leave it a while, as much as that will kill her. Her poor ex husband must be absolutely distraught. A number of people on her IG jumped to her defence (like it has JUST happened) and slated him. She was quick to point out that she believes it wasn’t him - of course it bloody wasn’t him!!! She’s on thin ice.
Thing is, sell your fanny photos on line, who cares - but don’t hold yourself out as an Earth mother, educator with a finely tuned moral compass, when the reality is anything but.
[/QUOTE

I saw that too. Wow imagine being so stupid as to post it on line.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.