Ellie Grey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FBI? Jesus .. let’s call it what it is she was silly enough to leave pics up online and they were seen there’s no agenda no government conspiracy no troll .. just Ellie daft enough to want insta fame without the scrutiny 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
FBI? Jesus .. let’s call it what it is she was silly enough to leave pics up online and they were seen there’s no agenda no government conspiracy no troll .. just Ellie daft enough to want insta fame without the scrutiny 🤦🏼‍♀️
Been saying this for weeks. You post something online, one day, it will haunt you.

Reactions: 2
Direct in from Tekegram...

‘’Tattle ffs those people need to get on with their lives and leave Warriors like Ellie alone 😞’’
Truth warrior 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They are deluded but what can you expect when half the conversion is about alien dna, the Queen being a lizard and the new world order

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Direct in from Tekegram...

‘’Tattle ffs those people need to get on with their lives and leave Warriors like Ellie alone 😞’’
Governments can manipulate dates 😂😂
FFS why is everything always a conspiracy with these people?!
I have absolutely nothing against sex workers. If that's how you want to make your money and you're safe, go for it. Just have the balls to own up to it. At least Biba did that. That's the only amount of respect she gets from me.
I can't get my head around why people think if this is some sort of massive worldwide cover up, all this so called information is out there for the likes of Ellie, Aron Walton and Biba Tanya to come across when doing their "research".
Pandemics are scary and people don't want to face up to the fact that we're living in unprecedented times and no one knows what's going to happen. I genuinely think people make up conspiracies so they can give themselves some form importance in a time when things are so uncertain.

Why would anyone be jealous of someone without a roof over their head, living by their wits?

Surely they’d feel sorry for her, not jealous?
She's in her 40s and doesn't have a stable home, job or any relationships. She says she's fighting the system but I think she's a deeply troubled individual who is running away from her issues. It wouldn't surprise me if she fled the country as SS were involved and she feared her children would be taken away. She has an elder child. Anyone know what's happened to him?

Reactions: 8
Imagine living like that so paranoid and angry 🤦🏼‍♀️

What are we gaining by calling her out on her lies? I wonder
We all want our freedom we all want this over with but you know what Ellie Grey isn’t the answer to your prayers people .. that’s not even her real name 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s appointed herself as this beacon of information despite half of it being called out as rubbish she’s known where she lives for lying and story telling and now she’s had some pics she posted found .. it’s not rocket science maybe these “warriors” are the ones that need to get a life 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
QUOTE. ‘Hey guys! I’ve just been on this tattle - what a horrendous thread! Why do all these people think Ellie is so wrong? And why are people saying she lied about having cancer!!!!? I feel like it’s taken the wind out of my sails a bit here...please tell me these are people that have just been brainwashed by mainstream media! I’ve never even heard of this thing! I’m also aware that there are probably people on this group right now that are just ‘spies’ but for what seriously. I just want my freedom back what are these people gaining here!’

I’ll tell you for why. She’s taking money in ‘donations’ from desperate and vulnerable people to fund a website full on nonsense template letters that have absolutely no legal standing. These letters are dangerous and could result in people losing their businesses and income (see my previous posts for details).

She is pretending to have a legal qualification to give herself Kudos.

She wants to launch a GLO against the government for an utter nonsense, it’s a complete none starter in law for the reasons I’ve outlined before. She’s a complete con artist and it’s a terrifying shame that people, who know no better, fall into believing her.

Reactions: 12
So Biba reckons its her old babysitter (who reported her to social services for threatening to kill her and her kids) that is selling pics of Ellie milky tits online 😂 She also said Ellie is taking a break while they get police onto this 🤔 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Biba reckons its her old babysitter (who reported her to social services for threatening to kill her and her kids) that is selling pics of Ellie milky tits online 😂 She also said Ellie is taking a break while they get police onto this 🤔 🙄
is the babysitter a professional hacker too 🤣

So her old babysitter posted pics of Ellie before they met? Wow they're all at time travel here.
Wouldn't it be funny if that account was reported on Ellies behalf because she hasn't reported it to the police. Ellie isn't taking a break she got deleted.
As for brainwashed by the main stream media, it's called common sense. Do some digging chase up every source and double check. See how they add up.
If anyone has got £30 to spare do it, before she deletes it later 😂 we'll do a GoFundMe to raise the cash.

They're on telegram saying how mad Aron is..... Er helloooo?
Nooooo? Omg the hypocrisy and irony

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.