Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg I just saw the photos from the tit show the other day. Well, basically they’re just photos of her... but the state of the people she had her photo taken with 🤣 absolute unhinged looking messes, all of them!

Looks like Liey found her soulmate after all, bless. I can smell him from here. And it looks like her clothes sense has vanished along with her sanity. A set of photos to be truly embarrassed of but as usual Liey gets it all wrong and seems proud 🤣

God does love a trier apparently but she’s really pushing it...

View attachment 600106

Bahahahaha no words 🤣🤣 bookends? Bell ends? ‘I’M NOT FAT’ keeping his hoodie on despite the heat and when he finally overheats having to breathe in hard and try to hide his paunch behind random weirdos 🥴 didn’t work, chubs.

View attachment 600113

No wonder this feeds her need for attention. Without these individuals she has no friends or human interaction other the Kriepy, and he’s only there for the chips. She needs this desperately to continue and is probably panicking at the realisation it’s all coming to an end. Sad really.
Captions please! I’ll start :

“You call that a bleep? This is a bleep !”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes a bleep and she needs to keep her big mouth shut. Everything she says is a lie. And no I'm not "asleep" I'm just not a gullible moron

bleeping leanne brown telling people not to self isolate. I want to jump through my phone and smash her in her stupid airhead botox face
Was just coming to share the same stuff. You know, for when the post gets a lot of negative attention and she deletes it like usual!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Stupidly pleased to see her kids in sunsuits and in the shade.

Sun not safe enough for her kids then. Thank goodness.

I’m pleased too. But it doesn’t protect the fucktards who will read and believe her bullcrap and inflict second degree burns and cataracts on themselves and their children because she told them the sun is good for them. Do as I say, not as I do as usual. Cuntish.

Liey and Kriepy spotted in a nearby town - they must be on tour!

B9AF9E1D-6717-46B5-9379-7BD322DE1677.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Stupidly pleased to see her kids in sunsuits and in the shade.

Sun not safe enough for her kids then. Thank goodness.
I was wondering why they had hats on 🤔

Thanks for the replies. Sadly seems I am in the wrong thread here!
I would consider myself pretty ‘woke’. I was incredibly interested in the ‘conspiracy’ theories long long before COVID and have even been to a couple of David Icke events in the last 5 years or so. I’ve never had the flu jab etc.

Lockdown and Furlough meant that I had much, much more time to really spend on doing lots & lots & lots of research. And that I did. Months & months worth.

I read, watched and listened to everything I could get my hands on. Scientific, peer reviewed journals (having to ask scientist friends to translate often), government docs, you tube videos - even bit chute videos And lots of them.

I’m a lawyer so research is my *thing*

Do I believe Covid is real - yes
Do I think our government has dealt with it abhorrently - yes
Have the rules been confusing & contradictory- yes
Have the figures been calculated inaccurately - yes

However, after studying ALL of the evidence - the majority of ‘truther’ opinions are so, so easily debunked if you have a little knowledge.

The top and bottom of it is that our only way out of this tit show has ever been lockdowns and a medicine or vaccine. That’s not a conspiracy theory, it’s just a fact. There is no other viable option.

So yeah, I’m woke. I know all of the ideas and opinions but I also understand enough of actual science, the law and legislation to see what’s utter nonsense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the replies. Sadly seems I am in the wrong thread here!
I am curious though, what is it exactly that you think she's right on?
I mean, I know I'm not going to agree, and you don't want to debate, that's fair enough. I would like to know what people are drawn in by.

• Heart
I mean, I know I'm not going to agree, and you don't want to debate, that's fair enough. I would like to know what people are drawn in by.
If you sound confident and pretend to have done research most people less intelligent than you will take it at face value and believe what you say.

I sporadically watched her videos out of curiosity and sometimes would try and find and read where she got her info from. I didn’t really think she was a charlatan until they started to spew some really ridiculous stuff that defied logic and science. Includes and not limited to:

1. Bill Gates - why oh why would he give a crap about chipping everyone.
2. Chips in the vaccine - they can just track your phones. If it was even feasible, the chip would have to find its way from the shoulder to a neural pathway in the brain.
3. Depopulation - well guess who they want to kill off, the dissenters not the rest of us.
4. God - most of them churn something about God. It seems like you if believe in Science your going to hell.

Now, I mainly observe for entertainment and there’s a correlation. The leaders of the packs are thick as tit, god knows what their followers are like.

Let’s just ignore thousands of years of evolutionary science and believe really unqualified people.

I’m actually someone who thinks the body is able to cope and deal with stuff if required, but there’s a big caveat, you have to have looked after yourself and be fit and healthy. So I wasn’t fussed about having the vaccine but made absolutely sure my parents had it. I’ve now had the first dose, only because I don’t want long covid.

These guys seem to want to raise their profile and make money, none of them seem to have a day job, they’re always hassling people on the street.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I forgot to add she blocked me even though I never interacted with her. I followed a few anti-vaccine accounts like that idiot Ashley but also followed some anti anti-vax accounts too to hear both sides.

she’s so paranoid she blocked me!

Reactions: 3
As if the doctors don’t have enough to deal with without her crap 🤦🏻‍♀️ Do your own bleeping research fuckwits as you like to say instead of wasting their time and your 15 minute appointment asking them questions that you don’t even understand never mind the answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
There's very little truth to what she says. She takes a handful of correct words and twists them to suit her narrative. She has constantly misused data and failed to see the bigger picture. Yes hospitals weren't bursting at the seams, yes they still had capacity for the most part, but you know why? Because they had to make decisions to delay elective work. ICU capacity was completely twisted too, all this lot forget that there was a difference as to how many ICU beds and ventilators were made available during this and how many actually exist. Not only did elective surgeries stop to keep patients safe, the bloody theatres in many hospitals had to be turned into make shift ICUs. So yes a certain hospital may on paper have had 5 empty ICU beds for example, but they were beds in theatres or makeshift wards so the hospitals were running over their ICU capacity as these beds wouldn't actually exist normally. The Nightingales couldn't be used regardless of what the 'troofers' and anti-lockdown want to believe, there wasn't wasn't staff to staff them permanently. They couldn't keep awake patients in most of them as there weren't suitable facilities once they were awake and were capable of using toilets and showers. Any hospital sending patients had to send staff to them, leaving the hospital with less experienced ICU staff, and believe it or not, not just any nurse can do ICU work from the moment they are sent there, it's a completely different skill set and drug knowledge, etc.

I'm not Pro-Lockdown, but realistically the reason we have have death numbers we have is because of that action otherwise there could have been a lot more and this lot don't seem to grasp that. 'Only so many deaths where are they all, blah, blah', I don't understand how hard it is to grasp that actions likely helped that. And they don't factor in the many 'healthy' younger people who have been left with Long Covid and the impact that could continue to have on their lives! Many of them would be out of jobs had the virus been allowed to just freely circulate anyway, they don't seem to grasp that the economy was going to also suffer with out of control infections.

Vaccines...well let's turn it back on them seeing as deaths only count if there was no underlying conditions! I put money on most of the stories she is sharing about vaccinated and shedding that they have some underlying condition. I doubt there is many of them who have absolutely no diagnosis on record, no meds, completely healthy weight and have been fully checked over to be sure that there is nothing underlying, so surely that alone negates almost every one of them the way they negate the COVID deaths! The ingredients they all get hung up over, guess what, water is a chemical that in big quantities is toxic and can kill (and not drowning, actually drinking it). There are levels of almost everything that is safe. There is arsenic in orchard fruits, don't see any of them raising the alarm about water and apples!

Breach on Human Rights being asked to wear a bit of cotton over your face...get in the bin!

I am in no way saying the government has done things correctly, and sometimes I'd even argue they didn't go far enough, or have seemed to do things in poor order. But let's not forget, the Lockdown Sceptic scientists were seemingly heard and got their own way in Autumn last year when Boris delayed action...and look what happened! The Great Barrington Declaration was a farce too. Her and her cronies are very good at ignoring who's actually profiting or wanting to profit by the lifting of restrictions. There is likely a lot more money being made in those sheep's field!

I haven't been able to work throughout this due to my health, but I know for a FACT my partner was frontline, as were many of our friends. None of them signed NDAs, none of them are making money out of this, and none of them are claiming COVID is not real nor is it not responsible for a lot of death and suffering. They were not standing about making TikToks in 'empty wards', and many of them have barely had a break this year. We spent months living apart early on, and that was not through fear but the reality of the situation.

Your free to have your own opinion, of course. Anyone is free to have the same opinion as her, but the passing off as fact when she's twisting a single sentence or making out really poorly conducted research (likely with conflicts of interest and bias!) is evidence despite masses to the contrary is quite frankly horrendous. Sadly, as grown adults have the right to make their own decisions so she may go unchecked as these sheep follow her at their own will, but I do hope at some point in the future her 'opinion' will be used against her legally or criminally. Her stupid disclaimers on every post aren't going to protect her when she's had very qualified people offer to discuss and correct the misinformation!
Bloody love this.

Captions please! I’ll start :

“You call that a bleep? This is a bleep !”
My old ma has a saying “Eee, (well, I am a northerner) You don’t half see some sights when you haven’t got your gun”.

Omfg I just saw the photos from the tit show the other day. Well, basically they’re just photos of her... but the state of the people she had her photo taken with 🤣 absolute unhinged looking messes, all of them!

Looks like Liey found her soulmate after all, bless. I can smell him from here. And it looks like her clothes sense has vanished along with her sanity. A set of photos to be truly embarrassed of but as usual Liey gets it all wrong and seems proud 🤣

God does love a trier apparently but she’s really pushing it...

View attachment 600106

Bahahahaha no words 🤣🤣 bookends? Bell ends? ‘I’M NOT FAT’ keeping his hoodie on despite the heat and when he finally overheats having to breathe in hard and try to hide his paunch behind random weirdos 🥴 didn’t work, chubs.

View attachment 600113

No wonder this feeds her need for attention. Without these individuals she has no friends or human interaction other the Kriepy, and he’s only there for the chips. She needs this desperately to continue and is probably panicking at the realisation it’s all coming to an end. Sad really.
And why is donuthead wearing shades? Doesn’t he know how important it is to give the sun the chance to burn the backs of his eyes? Speak to Professor Grey, that great ophthalmologist, she’ll tell ya.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I got round to watching the channel 4 doc this evening, the amount of times I must’ve said “wow just like Ellie”... “yep”... “yep” to my partner 😅

It kinda left me with this depressing sunken feeling at the end ... a “the world is so fucked/why are people so stupid?/why can’t people see this?” kind of feeling...

I used to be interested in conspiracy theories, some of them I wished were true. I believe in aliens .. well at least the mathematical possibility of there being life on other planets (not that they’ve visited earth). One of my favourite tv shows growing up was the X-Files and I loved the idea of anything supernatural and conspiracy. I WISH that ghosts etc were real! I WANT to believe 😂! But the rational and logical side of me knows that none of it is real...(except for MK Ultra that tit was real). It’s just human beings doing what they do best, using their imaginations to try and make sense of the world.

But now every time I hear the word conspiracy it just winds me up! These COVID denier twats have poisoned and tainted everything. It’s now an “US vs them” situation. You’re either “awake” or you’re a sheep. The Andrew Wakefield’s and the Ellie Grey’s need to be stopped. The bit in the channel 4 doc.... where they show the parents giving their children bleach concoctions to “strip” the autism from them and showing the jars of bowel linings almost made me cry and I felt sick to my stomach. These idiots weren’t around to see kids having their limbs amputated due to measles and the devastation small pox caused... blind, ignorant, twatty, twatish, radical imbeciles exploiting people.

I’m so grateful for this thread. You guys have really helped me keep it together! I enjoy reading every one of your posts.. such a like minded, intelligent, funny bunch of guys!.... With such a sad and dark topic like this it’s good that we’re keeping up humour. I can’t offer much in the way of medical or legal perspective etc cos I’m not in any way educated enough, but I’m reporting all her tit and anyone else that spreads this garbage. This thread isn’t just some tattlers gossiping about influencers ...many of you have researched and worked hard to make sure dangerous misinformation from Liey and the like is taken down. You’re all a bunch of legends! Thank you guys ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If you sound confident and pretend to have done research most people less intelligent than you will take it at face value and believe what you say.

I sporadically watched her videos out of curiosity and sometimes would try and find and read where she got her info from. I didn’t really think she was a charlatan until they started to spew some really ridiculous stuff that defied logic and science. Includes and not limited to:

1. Bill Gates - why oh why would he give a crap about chipping everyone.
2. Chips in the vaccine - they can just track your phones. If it was even feasible, the chip would have to find its way from the shoulder to a neural pathway in the brain.
3. Depopulation - well guess who they want to kill off, the dissenters not the rest of us.
4. God - most of them churn something about God. It seems like you if believe in Science your going to hell.

Now, I mainly observe for entertainment and there’s a correlation. The leaders of the packs are thick as tit, god knows what their followers are like.

Let’s just ignore thousands of years of evolutionary science and believe really unqualified people.

I’m actually someone who thinks the body is able to cope and deal with stuff if required, but there’s a big caveat, you have to have looked after yourself and be fit and healthy. So I wasn’t fussed about having the vaccine but made absolutely sure my parents had it. I’ve now had the first dose, only because I don’t want long covid.

These guys seem to want to raise their profile and make money, none of them seem to have a day job, they’re always hassling people on the street.
I agree your own immune system is there to do a job, and as you say, look after your body and it will hold up........ however, there are diseases that our immune system can’t handle. We’ve just watched thousands of people succumb to what appeared to be an unknown disease - it wasn’t just a cold or a sore throat that under normal circumstances, our own immune system would kick in and help get rid of, it was much more.

When people like Liey talk utter tit about medicines, it really sticks in my craw. Imagine what a sorry bleeping state we’d be in without vaccination programmes. How can these poorly educated twats manage to get into the heads of thousands of people and convince them of ‘facts’ that are no more factual than a Famous Five book?

This is why the press have to see these stories, these idiots have to be stopped, and bleeping quick.

And further, to anyone who has either had cancer or lost a loved one to the disease, how the bleeping duck do these twats ever sleep at night? As if your own immune system can deal with a serious illness like cancer. I feel embarrassed for each and every one of the cunts who come out with such shite. Why would the pharma industry spend billions working on immunotherapy when all we need to do is refuse vaccines and drink water?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I got round to watching the channel 4 doc this evening, the amount of times I must’ve said “wow just like Ellie”... “yep”... “yep” to my partner 😅

It kinda left me with this depressing sunken feeling at the end ... a “the world is so fucked/why are people so stupid?/why can’t people see this?” kind of feeling...

I used to be interested in conspiracy theories, some of them I wished were true. I believe in aliens .. well at least the mathematical possibility of there being life on other planets (not that they’ve visited earth). One of my favourite tv shows growing up was the X-Files and I loved the idea of anything supernatural and conspiracy. I WISH that ghosts etc were real! I WANT to believe 😂! But the rational and logical side of me knows that none of it is real...(except for MK Ultra that tit was real). It’s just human beings doing what they do best, using their imaginations to try and make sense of the world.

But now every time I hear the word conspiracy it just winds me up! These COVID denier twats have poisoned and tainted everything. It’s now an “US vs them” situation. You’re either “awake” or you’re a sheep. The Andrew Wakefield’s and the Ellie Grey’s need to be stopped. The bit in the channel 4 doc.... where they show the parents giving their children bleach concoctions to “strip” the autism from them and showing the jars of bowel linings almost made me cry and I felt sick to my stomach. These idiots weren’t around to see kids having their limbs amputated due to measles and the devastation small pox caused... blind, ignorant, twatty, twatish, radical imbeciles exploiting people.

I’m so grateful for this thread. You guys have really helped me keep it together! I enjoy reading every one of your posts.. such a like minded, intelligent, funny bunch of guys!.... With such a sad and dark topic like this it’s good that we’re keeping up humour. I can’t offer much in the way of medical or legal perspective etc cos I’m not in any way educated enough, but I’m reporting all her tit and anyone else that spreads this garbage. This thread isn’t just some tattlers gossiping about influencers ...many of you have researched and worked hard to make sure dangerous misinformation from Liey and the like is taken down. You’re all a bunch of legends! Thank you guys ❤❤❤❤
Hear hear!

Reactions: 2
I agree your own immune system is there to do a job, and as you say, look after your body and it will hold up........ however, there are diseases that our immune system can’t handle. We’ve just watched thousands of people succumb to what appeared to be an unknown disease - it wasn’t just a cold or a sore throat that under normal circumstances, our own immune system would kick in and help get rid of, it was much more.

When people like Liey talk utter tit about medicines, it really sticks in my craw. Imagine what a sorry bleeping state we’d be in without vaccination programmes. How can these poorly educated twats manage to get into the heads of thousands of people and convince them of ‘facts’ that are no more factual than a Famous Five book?

This is why the press have to see these stories, these idiots have to be stopped, and bleeping quick.

And further, to anyone who has either had cancer or lost a loved one to the disease, how the bleeping duck do these twats ever sleep at night? As if your own immune system can deal with a serious illness like cancer. I feel embarrassed for each and every one of the cunts who come out with such shite. Why would the pharma industry spend billions working on immunotherapy when all we need to do is refuse vaccines and drink water?
agreed!

Reactions: 1
Glad I found this thread :)
Yeh, me too. I’ve lurked and contributed on some of the earlier threads but since having my first vaccine I’ve got seriously bad anxiety due to people sharing this cunts rubbish on Instagram, unfortunately some of these people are good friends of mine. I’m glad to be able to come back and find comfort amongst those who see sense 🤗

Reactions: 15
I mean sure- if you’re interested to know, I guess it’s just general themes of avoiding toxins, I use natural products only on my skin, I eat organic food, I believe in my immune system (by keeping my body and mind healthy of course- immune systems don’t work unless you look after your health!). Sadly I have a vaccine injured child, I don’t plan on vaccinating them further, or any future children I may have- contentious issue but again my choice and not up for discussion or debate.
Covid specific- a lot of data manipulation, denial of natural immunity or herd immunity, using lockdowns which are scientifically proven to be ineffective, masks are questionable at best… I’m not into conspiracy theories like “Bill Gates wants to microchip us” or what have you, I’m aware Covid is real and has killed many- I’m just not ok with the governments response to it, the harms lockdowns have caused, the censorship of scientists who don’t agree with the government narrative, the creation of an “us vs them” society, the worryingly coercive drive to vaccinate everyone when originally it was ‘only the vulnerable’… I could go on, but there’s a snippet of how some of her beliefs may have caught my eye, on the surface of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.