Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering whether everyone here is totally pro-Covid-vax and pro-lockdown etc, or are there any “awake” (hate that phrase….) people who are feeling a bit irritated by Ellie, like I am?
A lot of what she says has some aspect of truth to it and some of her beliefs and values I do share- but I’m starting to get fed up with the sloppy research she does or the misinterpreting of data etc. She quickly jumps on any screenshot that’s shared around the masses without checking it’s credibility and IMO it’s making the whole “awake” movement look like a load of idiots.
However saying that- I’m not a believer in the Covid vaccine nor lockdowns. I’m absolutely not here to debate that so please don’t @ me :ROFLMAO: I’m just curious on other tattler’s stance, are there others who do resonate with some of her beliefs but also get irritated to duck at her incompetence?…
I don't think you will find anyone who says they are "pro covid" or "Pro lockdown" I follow the guidelines as I believe that's what's right, it's still tit.
I know there are tatters in the past who have said they won't get the vax, but it's never been made into an issue.

I have an auntie who is a nurse, and a close friend with a daughter worked on our local covid ward. I believe what they say over some random on the internet who claims to know better than first hand experience from their "research". The vast majority have zero experience to even understand half of the data and don't notice when she's cherry picking data.

I wouldn't align myself to anything that woman says, she is an Amoral, narcissistic, compulsive liar.

Reactions: 19
Just wondering whether everyone here is totally pro-Covid-vax and pro-lockdown etc, or are there any “awake” (hate that phrase….) people who are feeling a bit irritated by Ellie, like I am?
A lot of what she says has some aspect of truth to it and some of her beliefs and values I do share- but I’m starting to get fed up with the sloppy research she does or the misinterpreting of data etc. She quickly jumps on any screenshot that’s shared around the masses without checking it’s credibility and IMO it’s making the whole “awake” movement look like a load of idiots.
However saying that- I’m not a believer in the Covid vaccine nor lockdowns. I’m absolutely not here to debate that so please don’t @ me :ROFLMAO: I’m just curious on other tattler’s stance, are there others who do resonate with some of her beliefs but also get irritated to duck at her incompetence?…
I just can’t. “A lot of what she says has some aspect of truth”.......... seriously? Nothing that comes out of her mouth resonates with me and never will. As you say, you don’t want to debate it, you don’t support the Covid vaccine or the lockdown. Personally, I did support lockdown, and I adhered to it. I travelled out of the country last year (to see my family, not to duck about on a beach) and I observed quarantine when I got back. Could our Government have done things differently/better? Perhaps, but faced with something that has never happened in their lifetime, it was never going to be plain sailing.

Covid vaccine - absolutely yes. It’s the only way we will get back to any kind of normality. I cannot stand the way Liey has twisted this to suit her own crackpot agenda. It’s a bleeping good job that people who are vaccinated (and not just Covid vaccine) are in the majority (for now). Someone told me earlier that we are born with an immune system and therefore don’t need vaccinating against anything. I’ve never heard such a load of bollocks.

Liey is fucked in the head and despite her telling her apostles that she didn’t watch the documentary last night, I bet she bleeping did / if only to get some tips as to how she can exploit her following. She tells people to follow the money trail...... well, someone should follow hers.

Reactions: 21
I’m firmly pro-COVID vaccine and firmly pro-lockdowns and social distancing as I firmly believe they are the only scientific and logical ways to contain and control the spread of this virus. No one has ever denied there is a human cost to lockdowns. It’s unfortunate but hey, that’s pandemics for you.

I’m also pro smear tests, mammograms and sun creams. Quite anti sunbeds though.

All Liey wants to do is profiteer either financially or egotistically from suffering. She’s very clever at hooking people in with the tiniest grain of truth in order to gain traction and leverage on people’s fears and insecurities.

She’s more than irritating, she’s dangerous and evil.

Reactions: 23
And what do you mean by "awake ". I'm awake to all the scams these shifty bastards are running.

Reactions: 20
Also had my vaccine a few days ago, no one in the house is bleeding out of their eyes yet 🤞😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she's Italian now. Has she moved on to nationalities now she's exhausted every thing else. Ffs Twunt
Well she does have a bit of a Mussolini haircut going on there. Less “IL DUCE” though, more “IL DOUCHEBAG”.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Every now and then she announces she’s leaving social media. That’s the only thing she’s ever said that resonates with me. She never does though.
We live in hope though. I think I might have forgotten to mention that she’s a bleep. How utterly remiss of me.

Also had my vaccine a few days ago, no one in the house is bleeding out of their eyes yet 🤞😂
I had my new puppy vaccinated yesterday. Couldn’t believe it when I woke up this morning and found a donkey in his crate! I was straight on the blower to Liey. She told me just to leave it on the pavement outside. She said some passing gyppo would take it away if I left it long enough. She did say it was definitely vaccine related though. She’s so bleeping knowledgeable. I love her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's very little truth to what she says. She takes a handful of correct words and twists them to suit her narrative. She has constantly misused data and failed to see the bigger picture. Yes hospitals weren't bursting at the seams, yes they still had capacity for the most part, but you know why? Because they had to make decisions to delay elective work. ICU capacity was completely twisted too, all this lot forget that there was a difference as to how many ICU beds and ventilators were made available during this and how many actually exist. Not only did elective surgeries stop to keep patients safe, the bloody theatres in many hospitals had to be turned into make shift ICUs. So yes a certain hospital may on paper have had 5 empty ICU beds for example, but they were beds in theatres or makeshift wards so the hospitals were running over their ICU capacity as these beds wouldn't actually exist normally. The Nightingales couldn't be used regardless of what the 'troofers' and anti-lockdown want to believe, there wasn't wasn't staff to staff them permanently. They couldn't keep awake patients in most of them as there weren't suitable facilities once they were awake and were capable of using toilets and showers. Any hospital sending patients had to send staff to them, leaving the hospital with less experienced ICU staff, and believe it or not, not just any nurse can do ICU work from the moment they are sent there, it's a completely different skill set and drug knowledge, etc.

I'm not Pro-Lockdown, but realistically the reason we have have death numbers we have is because of that action otherwise there could have been a lot more and this lot don't seem to grasp that. 'Only so many deaths where are they all, blah, blah', I don't understand how hard it is to grasp that actions likely helped that. And they don't factor in the many 'healthy' younger people who have been left with Long Covid and the impact that could continue to have on their lives! Many of them would be out of jobs had the virus been allowed to just freely circulate anyway, they don't seem to grasp that the economy was going to also suffer with out of control infections.

Vaccines...well let's turn it back on them seeing as deaths only count if there was no underlying conditions! I put money on most of the stories she is sharing about vaccinated and shedding that they have some underlying condition. I doubt there is many of them who have absolutely no diagnosis on record, no meds, completely healthy weight and have been fully checked over to be sure that there is nothing underlying, so surely that alone negates almost every one of them the way they negate the COVID deaths! The ingredients they all get hung up over, guess what, water is a chemical that in big quantities is toxic and can kill (and not drowning, actually drinking it). There are levels of almost everything that is safe. There is arsenic in orchard fruits, don't see any of them raising the alarm about water and apples!

Breach on Human Rights being asked to wear a bit of cotton over your face...get in the bin!

I am in no way saying the government has done things correctly, and sometimes I'd even argue they didn't go far enough, or have seemed to do things in poor order. But let's not forget, the Lockdown Sceptic scientists were seemingly heard and got their own way in Autumn last year when Boris delayed action...and look what happened! The Great Barrington Declaration was a farce too. Her and her cronies are very good at ignoring who's actually profiting or wanting to profit by the lifting of restrictions. There is likely a lot more money being made in those sheep's field!

I haven't been able to work throughout this due to my health, but I know for a FACT my partner was frontline, as were many of our friends. None of them signed NDAs, none of them are making money out of this, and none of them are claiming COVID is not real nor is it not responsible for a lot of death and suffering. They were not standing about making TikToks in 'empty wards', and many of them have barely had a break this year. We spent months living apart early on, and that was not through fear but the reality of the situation.

Your free to have your own opinion, of course. Anyone is free to have the same opinion as her, but the passing off as fact when she's twisting a single sentence or making out really poorly conducted research (likely with conflicts of interest and bias!) is evidence despite masses to the contrary is quite frankly horrendous. Sadly, as grown adults have the right to make their own decisions so she may go unchecked as these sheep follow her at their own will, but I do hope at some point in the future her 'opinion' will be used against her legally or criminally. Her stupid disclaimers on every post aren't going to protect her when she's had very qualified people offer to discuss and correct the misinformation!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There's very little truth to what she says. She takes a handful of correct words and twists them to suit her narrative. She has constantly misused data and failed to see the bigger picture. Yes hospitals weren't bursting at the seams, yes they still had capacity for the most part, but you know why? Because they had to make decisions to delay elective work. ICU capacity was completely twisted too, all this lot forget that there was a difference as to how many ICU beds and ventilators were made available during this and how many actually exist. Not only did elective surgeries stop to keep patients safe, the bloody theatres in many hospitals had to be turned into make shift ICUs. So yes a certain hospital may on paper have had 5 empty ICU beds for example, but they were beds in theatres or makeshift wards so the hospitals were running over their ICU capacity as these beds wouldn't actually exist normally. The Nightingales couldn't be used regardless of what the 'troofers' and anti-lockdown want to believe, there wasn't wasn't staff to staff them permanently. They couldn't keep awake patients in most of them as there weren't suitable facilities once they were awake and were capable of using toilets and showers. Any hospital sending patients had to send staff to them, leaving the hospital with less experienced ICU staff, and believe it or not, not just any nurse can do ICU work from the moment they are sent there, it's a completely different skill set and drug knowledge, etc.

I'm not Pro-Lockdown, but realistically the reason we have have death numbers we have is because of that action otherwise there could have been a lot more and this lot don't seem to grasp that. 'Only so many deaths where are they all, blah, blah', I don't understand how hard it is to grasp that actions likely helped that. And they don't factor in the many 'healthy' younger people who have been left with Long Covid and the impact that could continue to have on their lives! Many of them would be out of jobs had the virus been allowed to just freely circulate anyway, they don't seem to grasp that the economy was going to also suffer with out of control infections.

Vaccines...well let's turn it back on them seeing as deaths only count if there was no underlying conditions! I put money on most of the stories she is sharing about vaccinated and shedding that they have some underlying condition. I doubt there is many of them who have absolutely no diagnosis on record, no meds, completely healthy weight and have been fully checked over to be sure that there is nothing underlying, so surely that alone negates almost every one of them the way they negate the COVID deaths! The ingredients they all get hung up over, guess what, water is a chemical that in big quantities is toxic and can kill (and not drowning, actually drinking it). There are levels of almost everything that is safe. There is arsenic in orchard fruits, don't see any of them raising the alarm about water and apples!

Breach on Human Rights being asked to wear a bit of cotton over your face...get in the bin!

I am in no way saying the government has done things correctly, and sometimes I'd even argue they didn't go far enough, or have seemed to do things in poor order. But let's not forget, the Lockdown Sceptic scientists were seemingly heard and got their own way in Autumn last year when Boris delayed action...and look what happened! The Great Barrington Declaration was a farce too. Her and her cronies are very good at ignoring who's actually profiting or wanting to profit by the lifting of restrictions. There is likely a lot more money being made in those sheep's field!

I haven't been able to work throughout this due to my health, but I know for a FACT my partner was frontline, as were many of our friends. None of them signed NDAs, none of them are making money out of this, and none of them are claiming COVID is not real nor is it not responsible for a lot of death and suffering. They were not standing about making TikToks in 'empty wards', and many of them have barely had a break this year. We spent months living apart early on, and that was not through fear but the reality of the situation.

Your free to have your own opinion, of course. Anyone is free to have the same opinion as her, but the passing off as fact when she's twisting a single sentence or making out really poorly conducted research (likely with conflicts of interest and bias!) is evidence despite masses to the contrary is quite frankly horrendous. Sadly, as grown adults have the right to make their own decisions so she may go unchecked as these sheep follow her at their own will, but I do hope at some point in the future her 'opinion' will be used against her legally or criminally. Her stupid disclaimers on every post aren't going to protect her when she's had very qualified people offer to discuss and correct the misinformation!
Superb well said 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Shes a bleep and she needs to keep her big mouth shut. Everything she says is a lie. And no I'm not "asleep" I'm just not a gullible moron

bleeping leanne brown telling people not to self isolate. I want to jump through my phone and smash her in her stupid airhead botox face

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Omfg I just saw the photos from the tit show the other day. Well, basically they’re just photos of her... but the state of the people she had her photo taken with 🤣 absolute unhinged looking messes, all of them!

Looks like Liey found her soulmate after all, bless. I can smell him from here. And it looks like her clothes sense has vanished along with her sanity. A set of photos to be truly embarrassed of but as usual Liey gets it all wrong and seems proud 🤣

God does love a trier apparently but she’s really pushing it...

1CBE3C89-EBCE-4101-8C2B-9DB13D8A0972.jpeg

Bahahahaha no words 🤣🤣 bookends? Bell ends? ‘I’M NOT FAT’ keeping his hoodie on despite the heat and when he finally overheats having to breathe in hard and try to hide his paunch behind random weirdos 🥴 didn’t work, chubs.

55F53D4D-8B70-4771-A37F-9EFF19C89619.jpeg

No wonder this feeds her need for attention. Without these individuals she has no friends or human interaction other the Kriepy, and he’s only there for the chips. She needs this desperately to continue and is probably panicking at the realisation it’s all coming to an end. Sad really.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m struggling to see the Italian in her family you know, she deffo whitened those teeth tho 😆
FE2786F0-9746-4F34-A1A0-3761A29E4FFE.png

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.