Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is I don’t regret it, I’ve lived with it and it’s not really affected my life and in no way do I blame my mum and dad. I think they feel more than I do on this matter. Also how many parents will tell their kids, we didn’t get you this vaccine so now something is wrong with you - very few.

sorry who is Biba?
Biba 🤣 Look up thealchemistanarchist on IG. Comedy gold!

Reactions: 1
Here’s a refresh of the first version of her hospital experience if anyone’s curious...
Would be intruiged to see it side by side with her most recent rendition of events. Poor Delilah, her birth not traumatic enough, Mum has to fib for the likes

Reactions: 3
Parking myself up for the field day you’re all going to have with her latest post #newbegginings 🙃

Reactions: 3
duck me!!! She is now going to be a 'natural health coach' because she knows she can't do anything else. She doesn't have the brain capacity to do any qualifications. Calling herself this lines up perfectly with how she has tested gaining followers, and there are enough idiots that will pay her for this. It is so depressing. Another con artist at large! Amazes me these people are allowed to make money this way.

Top tip Ellie - There is nothing natural about that photo. Work on yourself before ruining other lives

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Led Ellie. Not lead.

You’d think with all her degrees her command of the English language would be better....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
97C20DBA-B0D7-42D0-A0A9-8CFC02A97F4A.png
anyone see this one doing the rounds a while ago 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

duck me!!! She is now going to be a 'natural health coach' because she knows she can't do anything else. She doesn't have the brain capacity to do any qualifications. Calling herself this lines up perfectly with how she has tested gaining followers, and there are enough idiots that will pay her for this. It is so depressing. Another con artist at large! Amazes me these people are allowed to make money this way.

Top tip Ellie - There is nothing natural about that photo. Work on yourself before ruining other lives
Couldn’t afford to be a homeopath. But could afford a masters....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
For the sake of duck. I do have a real bastard job to do, Liey. I just can’t keep up with your bullshit. So, you were an advocate - now you’re not ; you were a student - now you’re not ; you were a template writer - now you’re not ; you were a pretend lawyer - now you’re not ; you were a Fanny soap seller - now you’re not; you were a charity head shaver - now you’re not ; you were a clothing outlet - now you’re not ; you were a holistic seller of some tit/oh duck it, I dunno what the hell it was, Alosparis or something (just made that up, pretty much like her) you were a bleep - now you’re not .......... oops, my mistake. You’re still a bleep. As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What undergraduate degree did she do in order to get on a Masters degree?? She’s created a (not so) clever smokescreen to explain why she’s no longer studying her Masters 🤣 but we need to take it back a bit further than that Liey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here’s a refresh of the first version of her hospital experience if anyone’s curious...
Absolute GOLD.
‘My milk is turning blue because she’s so ill’
Yeah, that happens all the time. (It doesn’t)

I’m really glad to have seen the IV Vitamin C line in her own words. Proof if we ever needed it that she is full of tit. We DO NOT use intravenous Vitamin C in neonatology. EVER. We certainly wouldn’t use a treatment not licensed for neonatal use at a parents request.
I’m not even that aware of it’s use in adult medicine, but I will do a literature search and speak to some adult medical colleagues, because that’s sparked my curiosity. My guess is that it’s something that is likely available in the alternative health market, which is why she’s aware of it. And in which case, it’s probably something best avoided.

Interested to see that Delilah had a blood transfusion. I mean, they are commonplace in NICUs because premature babies have a low circulating blood volume & become anaemic quickly- I’m just surprised that Liey *allowed* her to have one.

Other observation is that the very un-medical language she's using & the fact that she thought the ‘open duct’ was in Delilah’s lung (it would’ve been in her heart, sweetie. The ductus arteriosus) proves beyond reasonable doubt that she didn’t do a biomedical science degree.

Thanks Scandi!

Reactions: 13
The one positive feeling I have about this, is that I don't belive she's ever followed through with any of her claims before.
This will just vanish and not be spoken about in a week or two.

Reactions: 7
For the sake of duck. I do have a real bastard job to do, Liey. I just can’t keep up with your bullshit. So, you were an advocate - now you’re not ; you were a student - now you’re not ; you were a template writer - now you’re not ; you were a pretend lawyer - now you’re not ; you were a Fanny soap seller - now you’re not; you were a charity head shaver - now you’re not ; you were a clothing outlet - now you’re not ; you were a holistic seller of some tit/oh duck it, I dunno what the hell it was, Alosparis or something (just made that up, pretty much like her) you were a bleep - now you’re not .......... oops, my mistake. You’re still a bleep. As you were.
Thinking of starting my own clothing range. Anyone interested?

Attachments

• Haha
Absolute GOLD.
‘My milk is turning blue because she’s so ill’
Yeah, that happens all the time. (It doesn’t)

I’m really glad to have seen the IV Vitamin C line in her own words. Proof if we ever needed it that she is full of tit. We DO NOT use intravenous Vitamin C in neonatology. EVER. We certainly wouldn’t use a treatment not licensed for neonatal use at a parents request.
I’m not even that aware of it’s use in adult medicine, but I will do a literature search and speak to some adult medical colleagues, because that’s sparked my curiosity. My guess is that it’s something that is likely available in the alternative health market, which is why she’s aware of it. And in which case, it’s probably something best avoided.

Interested to see that Delilah had a blood transfusion. I mean, they are commonplace in NICUs because premature babies have a low circulating blood volume & become anaemic quickly- I’m just surprised that Liey *allowed* her to have one.

Other observation is that the very un-medical language she's using & the fact that she thought the ‘open duct’ was in Delilah’s lung (it would’ve been in her heart, sweetie. The ductus arteriosus) proves beyond reasonable doubt that she didn’t do a biomedical science degree.

Thanks Scandi!
The whole milk being blue theory that is talked about in breastfeeding groups - and I know when I've pumped it has occasionally either looked very yellow or had a bluish tinge - I've put that down to the fat/water content split, which I know does change.
Is that where the theory comes from?

The whole milk being blue theory that is talked about in breastfeeding groups - and I know when I've pumped it has occasionally either looked very yellow or had a bluish tinge - I've put that down to the fat/water content split, which I know does change.
Is that where the theory comes from?
Honestly, I’ve never seen or heard that & I’ve worked in neonates for a long time. And breastfed my own babies.
Yellow yes- especially early colostrum or rich foremilk, but blue?
I don’t mind being wrong (I’m not Ellie Grey!) but I’ve just never seen it. She’s so melodramatic, when I read it, that’s how it came across.

Reactions: 4
Leanne brown who posted a meme suggesting cancer was just the body's way of getting rid of toxins, then the next day suggested cancer can be cured with sound.
duck me! Instead of having two surgeries, months of chemo, 28 radiotherapy sessions and ten years of medication, I should have listened to some Take That!?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ What a tit am I?

Great, so now she’s going to use the cover of being a ‘natural health coach’ to push the anti-vaccine agenda? (She as good as said it). So essentially, people will be paying you for your unqualified opinions instead of just reading them for free on Insta?
✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻

@Nosey_cow is a ‘Masters of Medical Ethics Law’ even a thing?
(Sounds made up)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys - I’m just emailing the journalist contact (just been speaking to him again) as well as Liey, do we have any other IG wankers who are as bad? Any celebs? In particular ones who are claiming that sunscreens are shite, sunbeds are good, mammograms are crap et al. Cheers team.
A couple of goldies for ya

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.