Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great, so now she’s going to use the cover of being a ‘natural health coach’ to push the anti-vaccine agenda? (She as good as said it). So essentially, people will be paying you for your unqualified opinions instead of just reading them for free on Insta?
✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻

@Nosey_cow is a ‘Masters of Medical Ethics Law’ even a thing?
(Sounds made up)
Yes it is. She even filmed herself ‘applying’ for it.

Wonder how she got the £10k to pay for it tho? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Absolute GOLD.
‘My milk is turning blue because she’s so ill’
Yeah, that happens all the time. (It doesn’t)

I’m really glad to have seen the IV Vitamin C line in her own words. Proof if we ever needed it that she is full of tit. We DO NOT use intravenous Vitamin C in neonatology. EVER. We certainly wouldn’t use a treatment not licensed for neonatal use at a parents request.
I’m not even that aware of it’s use in adult medicine, but I will do a literature search and speak to some adult medical colleagues, because that’s sparked my curiosity. My guess is that it’s something that is likely available in the alternative health market, which is why she’s aware of it. And in which case, it’s probably something best avoided.

Interested to see that Delilah had a blood transfusion. I mean, they are commonplace in NICUs because premature babies have a low circulating blood volume & become anaemic quickly- I’m just surprised that Liey *allowed* her to have one.

Other observation is that the very un-medical language she's using & the fact that she thought the ‘open duct’ was in Delilah’s lung (it would’ve been in her heart, sweetie. The ductus arteriosus) proves beyond reasonable doubt that she didn’t do a biomedical science degree.

Thanks Scandi!
I bloody love you 😆

Yes it is. She even filmed herself ‘applying’ for it.

Wonder how she got the £10k to pay for it tho? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Surely she wouldn’t have forked out threepence ‘a Penny, just to fill in an application form. I studied law part time, I didn’t pay any fees until I actually started studying. Granted it was a long time ago!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Meanwhile, in Beebaland, her naughty brother, Blake Watson has been imprisoned for 30 months. Apparently she tried to help him! Yeah, because she’s such a pillar of the community 🤣 She must be proud, otherwise why post about it?! Another non-story for her Patreon page. Well, it has dwindled to 38 mugs now! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I bloody love you 😆

Surely she wouldn’t have forked out threepence ‘a Penny, just to fill in an application form. I studied law part time, I didn’t pay any fees until I actually started studying. Granted it was a long time ago!
Oh yes. We didn’t see the application actually be submitted. Only being filled in.

Reactions: 1
Meanwhile, in Beebaland, her naughty brother, Blake Watson has been imprisoned for 30 months. Apparently she tried to help him! Yeah, because she’s such a pillar of the community 🤣 She must be proud, otherwise why post about it?! Another non-story for her Patreon page. Well, it has dwindled to 38 mugs now! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He sounds as Fu&ked up as beebs

• Haha
Ahahahaha jaaaaaaaayyyssssus..... Ellie dropped out of her masters in medical law or whatever the duck it was (after a few weeks or something if memory serves) in February because she couldn’t read the bullshit and propaganda anymore... and is now going down the Straight Outta Holland and Barratt route just like we predicted! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you couldn’t make this up... except ... we did 😂😂😂😂

I remember seeing the “- starting Medical law in feb 21” on her insta bio last year and thought a) yeah right b) she doesn’t even have a degree to get onto a masters and c) even if she did somehow get onto it I bet she drops out

Magic!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Note the last sentence. “He is dangerous”. Pot calling the kettle black?
Quote from news article - “On one phone Watson had saved Mr Burgess’ number under the name “bleeping idiot”.

I’m thinking that’s a typo - it should have said “Biba” not Burgess. I’ll alert the journalist - get him to issue a correction .... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Ahahahaha jaaaaaaaayyyssssus..... Ellie dropped out of her masters in medical law or whatever the duck it was (after a few weeks or something if memory serves) in February because she couldn’t read the bullshit and propaganda anymore... and is now going down the Straight Outta Holland and Barratt route just like we predicted! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you couldn’t make this up... except ... we did 😂😂😂😂

I remember seeing the “- starting Medical law in feb 21” on her insta bio last year and thought a) yeah right b) she doesn’t even have a degree to get onto a masters and c) even if she did somehow get onto it I bet she drops out

Magic!
I can't see she even started, it 2 weeks max (if at all), as she would not have paid for it. No way in hell she sold enough milk to fund a degree.

Anyway, why study to get qualifications when you can tell people what they want to hear, all at zero cost! They're too stupid to even realise her lies even when we spell it out for them - we are just jealous trolls/haters in their mind haha, as if. Jealous of that hypocritical moron? Not Likely.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't see she even started, it 2 weeks max (if at all), as she would not have paid for it. No way in hell she sold enough milk to fund a degree.

Anyway, why study to get qualifications when you can tell people what they want to hear, all at zero cost! They're too stupid to even realise her lies even when we spell it out for them - we are just jealous trolls/haters in their mind haha, as if. Jealous of that hypocritical moron? Not Likely.
Haha the bit where she says “I don’t like the idea of being governed by what I can and can’t tell people about”

Yeah no tit Sherlock!! A monkey with a machine gun!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Quote from news article - “On one phone Watson had saved Mr Burgess’ number under the name “bleeping idiot”.

I’m thinking that’s a typo - it should have said “Biba” not Burgess. I’ll alert the journalist - get him to issue a correction .... 🤣🤣
Ha ha ha!!!😂

Sorry, Liey has blocked all my accounts so I can’t see her shite. Posting Beeeba’s instead. She has some bleeping morons following her! 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Guys - I’m just emailing the journalist contact (just been speaking to him again) as well as Liey, do we have any other IG wankers who are as bad? Any celebs? In particular ones who are claiming that sunscreens are shite, sunbeds are good, mammograms are crap et al. Cheers team.
White Rabbit Healing - there’s already a thread on here about her. She was in the papers recently though - saying vaccines caused HIV and wasn’t treating vaccinated folk in case they shed on her.

• Wow
  • Haha
For someone who does her own research she shares a lot of stuff without looking into it. Take this statement that drinking chlorinated water increases your chance of getting cancer by 93%. Firstly, the source of the post is a one Dr (holistic of course) James Huang who, as you can tell from the second screenshot is a bit of a religious nutter (who also has a whole section on miracles). As for the source of the quote it is from a report from the US Council of Environmental Quality. However this report is from 5 studies conducted from 1978-1980. The findings were that chlorinated water increased the likelihood of rectal cancer by a RANGE of 13-93% and colon/bladder cancer by 53% with the caveat "The odds of getting cancer shown in the 5 reports are small by traditional epidemiological standards and could be produced by a moderate degree of confounding which could go undetected". Later studies found 20-40% increase in colon/rectal cancer and 38% increase in bladder cancer.
However the IARC say it is "neither a carcinogen nor a possible carcinogen".
This is because chlorination disinfection by-products (DBPs), are classed as a possible carcinogen. DBPs are found mostly in rural areas where the runoff from fertiliser fields is used as drinking water, or from runnoff where chlorine is used in an industrial process.
Guess where the first 5 studies were conducted, in a rural area where the drinking water was from runoff.
The claim has been repeated and distorted, primarily by water filter sellers (follow the money).
She shares things for shock value without any sort of 'research', it took me longer to type this than find the background for myself.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
One of my PG degrees is genuinely a Masters in Medical Ethics AND Law. Granted, I studied mine 10 years ago, but at that point on the course I studied (reputable university, full time, in-person) I was not taught propaganda! I was taught English Law as it stands relating to health, human rights, etc. so no subjective or paid for campaigns, just the legal rules and precedents that would be applied (not any Magna Carta crap fortunately given it has no place!). The legal textbooks aren't swaying to one side or the other, they state the legal principle and how it was reached, sharing snippets of cases that are relevant. Half of my course was also spent teaching us various philosophical ideologies, Kantian, Utilitarianism, etc. Initially just philosophy, before trying to apply these principles to healthcare and it was all relatively generic and vague allowing us to just sit and think about how different principles are applied and used in difference scenarios, etc. I never had anything force-fed and in every philosophy/ethics module my essay had a question posed but it was completely up to me how to interpret it and what philosophical principles I was applying. All I needed to do was be able to demonstrate my thought process clearly and be able to site sources properly. They were basically teaching us to debate properly and how to be able to create a credible argument for our opinion.

So long story short, doesn't sound like a valid reason for giving up (if it was ever started). Although maybe there is a difference between Medical Ethics AND Law and Medical Ethics Law 🥴 and for someone so convinced she is brilliant at helping and providing advice, you'd think you'd keep at it so that you had some sort of qualification that shows you have ANY knowledge in the subject.

The irony in shunning a degree because of 'propaganda' whilst wanting to spend money to learn how to con money out of people for water because of 'wellness' propaganda...as I've mentioned, natural remedies may have a place used correctly, but homeopathy 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The whole milk being blue theory that is talked about in breastfeeding groups - and I know when I've pumped it has occasionally either looked very yellow or had a bluish tinge - I've put that down to the fat/water content split, which I know does change.
Is that where the theory comes from?
No, the theory comes from her arse, like all her others.

• Haha
God Dumme & Grey blowing smoke out of each other’s arses 🤦‍♂️ Sorry to lower the tone of some fantastic insightful responses to her new beginnings bullshit but I’m not that eloquent so I will sum up in 5 words “What a pair of cunts”
How many days/weeks until she never mentions it again? What a bleep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.