Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Dumme & Grey blowing smoke out of each other’s arses 🤦‍♂️ Sorry to lower the tone of some fantastic insightful responses to her new beginnings bullshit but I’m not that eloquent so I will sum up in 5 words “What a pair of cunts”
Standing on her own two feet?! According to one of her posts a few months ago, she has always worked, always provided for her herself and her kids...lying twit! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Standing on her own two feet?! According to one of her posts a few months ago, she has always worked, always provided for her herself and her kids...lying twit! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Sorry, lying bleep! 🤣

For someone who does her own research she shares a lot of stuff without looking into it. Take this statement that drinking chlorinated water increases your chance of getting cancer by 93%. Firstly, the source of the post is a one Dr (holistic of course) James Huang who, as you can tell from the second screenshot is a bit of a religious nutter (who also has a whole section on miracles). As for the source of the quote it is from a report from the US Council of Environmental Quality. However this report is from 5 studies conducted from 1978-1980. The findings were that chlorinated water increased the likelihood of rectal cancer by a RANGE of 13-93% and colon/bladder cancer by 53% with the caveat "The odds of getting cancer shown in the 5 reports are small by traditional epidemiological standards and could be produced by a moderate degree of confounding which could go undetected". Later studies found 20-40% increase in colon/rectal cancer and 38% increase in bladder cancer.
However the IARC say it is "neither a carcinogen nor a possible carcinogen".
This is because chlorination disinfection by-products (DBPs), are classed as a possible carcinogen. DBPs are found mostly in rural areas where the runoff from fertiliser fields is used as drinking water, or from runnoff where chlorine is used in an industrial process.
Guess where the first 5 studies were conducted, in a rural area where the drinking water was from runoff.
The claim has been repeated and distorted, primarily by water filter sellers (follow the money).
She shares things for shock value without any sort of 'research', it took me longer to type this than find the background for myself.
Well, on that basis the majority of us would all be dead! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yep- definitely not true. Even a ‘good’ 28 weeker wouldn’t be fully breastfeeding at 30 weeks corrected gestational age. She A; wouldn’t be awake enough or have the energy. We’d probably still only be allowing time out of the incubator for skin to skin once a day to optimise sleep and growth at this point. B; preterm babies don’t tend to Co-ordinate sucking, swallowing AND breathing properly till well past 32 weeks corrected.
(Oh & C; Liey would’ve needed to be resident for Delilah to fully breastfeed, & that doesn’t happen until they are literally days away from discharge).

Exposing_Covid was jizzing himself about Bev Turner’s appearance on GMB the other day. What a repellent woman she is.
I was annoyed that they didn’t invite a scientist on at the same time as her instead of her vs the lay presenters. She could’ve done with someone knowledgeable to put her back in her box.
I can attest to this. My little one is an ex-preemie and he couldn’t breastfeed effectively until he was 2 months corrected! I mean, he was NG fed until he was 1 month corrected, he wouldn’t even wake for a feed let alone attempt to breastfeed. I really do struggle to believe a 28 weeker being able to EBF by 30 weeks? :unsure:
Breastfeeding a preemie is entirely possible for sure, but I think it rarely happens before around 36 weeks actual age.

Honestly, I’ve never seen or heard that & I’ve worked in neonates for a long time. And breastfed my own babies.
Yellow yes- especially early colostrum or rich foremilk, but blue?
I don’t mind being wrong (I’m not Ellie Grey!) but I’ve just never seen it. She’s so melodramatic, when I read it, that’s how it came across.
Milk can have a blue tinge, I’ve had it many times when I expressed- but it literally is just when your milk is more watery and less fatty. It annoys me that people often spout rubbish about it being because their child is ill.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
We know that Liey is either in this ‘room’ or she has some of her apostles watching us closely. So, whoever you are, do me a favour and let her see this. It is uveal melanoma. Our eyes are so delicate and damage from the sun can lead to this. Uveal melanoma is bleeping horrible. Many patients end up with a spread to their liver and it is notoriously difficult to treat. But hey, Liey - you keep telling people that sunglasses are dangerous. You bleeping tit.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
No, the theory comes from her arse, like all her others.
Thanks for the input, but from 2 years breastfeeding experience I know it is true, but not for the reason that they give, like I've said I'm pretty sure it's the fat/water split of the milk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The notions of "toxins" is also a load of tosh. We have kidneys and a liver. There's a book called bad science by Ben goldacre that's pretty accessible

None of this is true..... rage
Some of these stats probably do add up. Just as usual no context and what these idiots don't realise is, these stats support the argument for vaccination.

It's quite possible the MMR jab has caused more deaths than all of those disease combined. But could that be anything to do with nobody catches these diseases anymore? Wonder why that is?

Reactions: 2
God Dumme & Grey blowing smoke out of each other’s arses 🤦‍♂️ Sorry to lower the tone of some fantastic insightful responses to her new beginnings bullshit but I’m not that eloquent so I will sum up in 5 words “What a pair of cunts”
I saw this - I think I may question CNM ( https://www.naturopathy-uk.com ) and ask if they realise they are a breeding ground for people who go beyond natural remedies, and have actually become dangerous with misinformation. We have plenty of evidence.

Reactions: 5
So Ellie the biggest liar ever to walk the earth with even more ego than lies .. is self appointing herself as some sort of witch doctor exploiting all the people she’s scared shitless with her extreme views now dishing out natural remedies no doubt at a hefty price to them .. the poor sods that decide to skip smear tests and mammograms only to have a cancer diagnosis missed and then go to Ellie for a bag of herbs to cure themselves 🤦

• Angry
Has her page gone or has she blocked me again?
she’s purging again I’m sure of it ! I would bet she’s going to go Jaclynn Dumme route keep her insta all friendly new age bullshit and then telegram will be her home of cesspit opinions . I bet she’s working on her new insta profile laying out her plans as her new beginnings take place

Reactions: 3
she’s purging again I’m sure of it ! I would bet she’s going to go Jaclynn Dumme route keep her insta all friendly new age bullshit and then telegram will be her home of cesspit opinions . I bet she’s working on her new insta profile laying out her plans as her new beginnings take place
That seems more likely than Instagram kicked her off again. 😕

Reactions: 1
I think she will have disabled it, she had a hissy fit when she actually got removed.

And she’s back

Officialelliegrey
Originalelliegrey
Iamelliegrey

When she’s non of those. She’s called buckle / morphett. Whatever.

Just shows how deluded she is.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Riiiiiiiight so you quit your masters, Ellie, in feb because of the propaganda and then decided to take up natural medicine. Yet you registered the company last year. Almost like you planned it. Morning Ellie btw 👋🏻

Yeah mark Zuckerberg is quaking in his boots about a few chavs and drop outs marching in London 🤣
Think any of her cult following ever question who “they” are......

Riiiiiiiight so you quit your masters, Ellie, in feb because of the propaganda and then decided to take up natural medicine. Yet you registered the company last year. Almost like you planned it. Morning Ellie btw 👋🏻

Think any of her cult following ever question who “they” are......
Let’s not forget she was also banging on about buying white label supplements to pass on as her own some time ago....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.