Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck? šŸ˜³ just reading the comments now. I canā€™t believe how many there are!!!
These people are absolutely nuts. I must admit it is a random post, and seems out of place on Hollyā€™s Instagram, but I donā€™t think thereā€™s any great conspiracy behind it
I was thinking the same. Very random in comparison to what she normally posts. These people are actually deluded maniacs. Cretins!!

Reactions: 3
Evening! Iā€™m not sure if anyone has already commented on this (I think Iā€™ve maybe missed a few pages of comments trying to catch up) but ive just seen the comments on Holly Willoughbyā€™s pic of her holding a crystal! Wtf?! These folk are actually nuts eh?! Wha are they even going on abs out?! šŸ˜±
I was just looking through comments, the amount of these idiots who are shouting about satanic worship and criminal sexual behaviours but have open public profiles and share photos of kids is ridiculous! And some of them are sharing photos akin to Biba's disregard for protecting her kids. You are on someone's photos accusing them of all sorts yet make no effort to keep your kids private and off of social media! Channel 4 suggested 1 in 35 men...so I'm not for a second believing that some shouting about freemasons and illuminati aren't engaging in that behaviour and walking amongst them, and yet loads of them are still putting their kids on social media! So they feel their 'beliefs' mean they should be allowed to attack anyone and everyone with no evidence, yet do it whilst not actually protecting their own kids!

Amongst the comments I also came across some Scottish girl wanting to be noticed and found this gem on her account
Screenshot_20210608-223031_Instagram.jpg

So now they don't understand how science works and the fact that the placebo was scrapped when they started the roll out. Clutching to the trial until 2023 they reckon placebo is still being used šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What are they all going to do and say when 2023 has been and gone, the ā€˜trialā€™ is over, and weā€™re STILL all fine?

Reactions: 6
No, no we aren't.
I'd say you have her, where ever that is, but she's never going leave the UK, the nhs keeps her going.
I literally just screenshot that too & came straight here to rip the piss, but you beat me to it!

Jeanne Marie, youā€™ll never know how wrong you are about that šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I literally just screenshot that too & came straight here to rip the piss, but you beat me to it!

Jeanne Marie, youā€™ll never know how wrong you are about that šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I did find that quite a lot of the people on her telegram were American you know.

Reactions: 3
I see Kayls has spent the weekend at a ā€˜festivalā€™ which appears to be a small collection of like minded fucktards on a large roundabout somewhere, with some tents and tinnies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just looking through comments, the amount of these idiots who are shouting about satanic worship and criminal sexual behaviours but have open public profiles and share photos of kids is ridiculous! And some of them are sharing photos akin to Biba's disregard for protecting her kids. You are on someone's photos accusing them of all sorts yet make no effort to keep your kids private and off of social media! Channel 4 suggested 1 in 35 men...so I'm not for a second believing that some shouting about freemasons and illuminati aren't engaging in that behaviour and walking amongst them, and yet loads of them are still putting their kids on social media! So they feel their 'beliefs' mean they should be allowed to attack anyone and everyone with no evidence, yet do it whilst not actually protecting their own kids!

Amongst the comments I also came across some Scottish girl wanting to be noticed and found this gem on her account
View attachment 609294

So now they don't understand how science works and the fact that the placebo was scrapped when they started the roll out. Clutching to the trial until 2023 they reckon placebo is still being used šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Also if we were actually taking part in clinical trials it would be very clear. Itā€™s unethical to do it without consent and would mean their ā€œstudyā€ would be useless. These people are so bleeping thick

Reactions: 4
What are they all going to do and say when 2023 has been and gone, the ā€˜trialā€™ is over, and weā€™re STILL all fine?
Nothing will be said as per normal, it will all be forgotten about & they would have all moved onto their next conspiracy & if you do dare to bring anything up about it they will just block you šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Nothing will be said as per normal, it will all be forgotten about & they would have all moved onto their next conspiracy & if you do dare to bring anything up about it they will just block you šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Paul Boys still thinks they are going to recount trumps votes and heā€™s coming back into power to save the world. šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Forgottenā€¦ā€¦. Just like the GLO, various police complaints, her legal ā€˜teamā€™ (Iā€™ll never forget the Chris Fry debacle - I know that Roll on Friday did a number on him ((who on Earth did THAT???)) - but what a bleeping day that was - heā€™s grandly announced as her legal counsel and then shows his vaccine card the very next day!!!) wow! - the HMRC investigation (which found nothing amissā€¦. But what a tornado investigation that one must have been!). Last time I knew someone who had an issue with HMRC, their investigation took three years!!! Not Liey, sheā€™s so bleeping special, hers was done and dusted in a day!!!

So many unanswered questions Liey. And by the way, Iā€™m still waiting for the ā€˜deformationā€™ (sic) paperwork. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yes. They love a conspiracy in the land of the free. Sheā€™s a Qanonerā€™s wet dream.

Exhibit A, from Unbiasedsciencepodā€™s stories šŸ‘‡šŸ»
I dont understand why they are so angry at the millions and millions of us (ie the 1%!) for getting our killer vaccines....if we are all gonna die then surely they will then rule the earth and can happily live together eating cut up packaged fruit (and avocados, not pictured), smoking organic gerbil droppings, covering themselves in whatever made up herbal concoctions they have bought into that week and bask in the non skin cancer giving sun soaking up their glorious victory....well until they all shrivel up into tiny melanoma riddled raisins.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.