Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Biba.

1) a 40 year old woman chasing a young musician is Creepy. Getting your followers to stalk him on your behalf is bad too. Imagine a 40 year old man chasing a young girl. You'd all be calling him a pedalo. Double standards.
2) if you keep going on about freebirths you need to tell people you were stoned on skunk.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Biba is a bleeping liar. Latest grid video says she's not worn a mask within the past 14 months. She made a post saying she wore one on the plane to Portugal because they wouldn't let her travel otherwise and I'm almost positive there was a video of her at a port with her kids and she wore one as well. All these lies they think are tiny and insignificant are what will catch them out.

ETA: it was actually her daughter having a covid test at an airport. Much worse than wearing a mask for a covid denier 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
This tickles me! It’s been going since last October and that’s all the signatures they have managed to get! 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
64B08138-E1BF-4D3C-94FF-08B273A1E2A6.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fingers crossed with all the vaccine shedding the anti Vaxers will all do a lockdown to avoid getting ill and we won’t hear from them for three months

Reactions: 10
Sure this must've been asked/explained before but I can't find it.

If it's not the vaccine bringing the infection rates/deaths down then what do these geniuses think it is?

Also, thinking about Ellie's 'proposal' why would she think any self respecting doctor would debate with her..... head

Was thinking about it, wonder if it'll go ahead.
Maybe, she'll get someone to pretend to be a doctor or professional and make it look like she 'wiped the floor with them'

Maybe I'm thinking about it too much 🤷🤣
To be fair (not sticking up for liey & co) Boris has said it’s down to lockdowns and not the vaccine

Reactions: 1
To be fair (not sticking up for liey & co) Boris has said it’s down to lockdowns and not the vaccine
Johnson is only slightly more reliable than ElsyBels herself though... The Science says the vaccine, infections have been decreasing in age group as per the vaccine program. Bloody love Science

Biba is a bleeping liar. Latest grid video says she's not worn a mask within the past 14 months. She made a post saying she wore one on the plane to Portugal because they wouldn't let her travel otherwise and I'm almost positive there was a video of her at a port with her kids and she wore one as well. All these lies they think are tiny and insignificant are what will catch them out.

ETA: it was actually her daughter having a covid test at an airport. Much worse than wearing a mask for a covid denier 🤣🤣
She’s a lying bastard!

Reactions: 3

Well to be fair yes that's true, isn't it? I was forgetting UK has been in lockdown for a while (don't actually live there now)

Reactions: 1
The irony of the comments on EG’s latest post! Mask wearing and PPE to protect against catching ‘something’ from the vaccinated. You couldn’t make it up. 😂
Loool! I saw that too. Erm...maybe you have covid love

These people are utter morons. Covid is a hoax/it doesn’t exist/is just like the flu. ‘Why should I wear a mask for a virus that 99.6/7/8/9% of the population recovers from”. But now they think they can get sick from vaccinated people-lol my bleeping ass off! What a bunch of absolute reprobates!
I also liked this comment

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The irony of the comments on EG’s latest post! Mask wearing and PPE to protect against catching ‘something’ from the vaccinated. You couldn’t make it up. 😂
The frightening thing is they don't realise how bleeping thick they are.

Loool! I saw that too. Erm...maybe you have covid love

These people are utter morons. Covid is a hoax/it doesn’t exist/is just like the flu. ‘Why should I wear a mask for a virus that 99.6/7/8/9% of the population recovers from”. But now they think they can get sick from vaccinated people-lol my bleeping ass off! What a bunch of absolute reprobates!
I also liked this comment
FFS stick a crystal in your bra. Wish the idiots would stick bricks in their pockets and go for a swim in the deep end.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Curlyjunglejake is well up for a conversation with Ellie about vaccinations, but he has concerns that she may not genuinely be interested in an exchange of ideas. He'd still go through with it although he suspects she doesn’t actually have interest in a genuine conversation, as she seems extremely combative and that might be her attention method “rallying the base.”

If there's anyone who hasn't yet been blocked by Ellie, it would be good to throw in a few replies tagging curlyjunglejake to see what unfolds. Or what doesn't unfold 🙂

The frightening thing is they don't realise how bleeping thick they are.

FFS stick a crystal in your bra. Wish the idiots would stick bricks in their pockets and go for a swim in the deep end.
Ha ha ha. Bricks in their pockets would be much better 😂

It’s actually astonishing, it’s not just that they don’t realise how thick they are, but they actually think they are doing something REALLY clever. It’s the smugness and self importance that really grates on me!

By the way everyone, there is a relatively new and smaller account on Instagram, called @ wooanonwarrior , she is a nurse practitioner, based in the states and doing loads of debunking etc. I think she’s getting a lot of abuse from anti-vaxxers 🙄 in case anyone wants to give her a follow. I think she could do with some support. And maybe we could introduce her to Ellie 😂

Imagine if a group of ‘the vaccinated’ appear at their protest on Saturday and try to mingle with them in the open air! 100,000s of them could be heavily menstruating for weeks. It’s a petrifying thought. It would be wise for EG to start selling those emergency bra crystals to mitigate against this v worrying situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.