Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise Hampton has just done a live video as she cut her finger. Apparently she's quite fit and doesn't ring her doctor unless she needs to. I ring mine all the time but they never want to chat. So she had an argument at the door as she was asked to show her exemption. Then complaining about people knowing she has a disability despite live videoing it. Shes too stupid to make it as an influencer but she's now going to take her complaint furver. All the sheep followers sending the footsoldier love and light. Dumb and boring idiot. I did get a nice screenshot of her tho

Attachments

Reactions: 7
This tickles me! It’s been going since last October and that’s all the signatures they have managed to get! 🤦🏻‍♂️😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 541724
Surely the 200/500/300 thousand people at the protests would of signed this?

Get ready for some quality Beebs posts......(man those kids are lucky to have her as a mother...)
If this is the full “micro” dose she’s in for a ride! It certainly isn’t 0.3 of an mg is it?

Reactions: 4
Louise Hampton has just done a live video as she cut her finger. Apparently she's quite fit and doesn't ring her doctor unless she needs to. I ring mine all the time but they never want to chat. So she had an argument at the door as she was asked to show her exemption. Then complaining about people knowing she has a disability despite live videoing it. Shes too stupid to make it as an influencer but she's now going to take her complaint furver. All the sheep followers sending the footsoldier love and light. Dumb and boring idiot. I did get a nice screenshot of her tho
Good photo / I’ll hang that over the fire place, keep the little ones away from it.

What’s her disability? Being a soft in the head bleep? That doesn’t count as a disability, you stupid twit.

Crazy isn’t it. I have MS - I am so lucky that I’m well, very well, and no one would know. So, if I felt like it, I could claim exemption, get myself a bleeping floral lanyard, blue badge, bleeping Zimmer frame 🤣🤣🤣 But why? I don’t want to breath germs on old people in supermarkets, it’s no hardship, I haven’t developed whatever disease it is we’re all meant to get through mask wearing. bleeping cap ends, the lot of em.

Reactions: 9
It isn't micro.... lol

Apparently hilary Clinton is dead...

This woman needs an intervention. Why isn't her husband doing something?
Charlie Ward isn’t even a DR he filled it in on his driving licence in the 80s and called himself a dr ever since , that’s a fact unlike Claire who has gone so far down the rabbit hole she makes Wanky Walton seem sane 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Loool! I saw that too. Erm...maybe you have covid love

These people are utter morons. Covid is a hoax/it doesn’t exist/is just like the flu. ‘Why should I wear a mask for a virus that 99.6/7/8/9% of the population recovers from”. But now they think they can get sick from vaccinated people-lol my bleeping ass off! What a bunch of absolute reprobates!
I also liked this comment
‘Black Diamond Ray’ sounds like a jeweller character who took in bent gear in a 70’s cop show😂

Reactions: 3
I didn't realise being a full blown bleep was recognised as a disability.

• Haha
Look at her clueless, remedial face. If you did an X-Ray of her head you’d see a lump of tit where everybody else has a Brian.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone else find it ironic that ball bag Biba is against the NWA, cashless, digital society but is now pushing and investing in crypto currency. The guy she is taking advice from looks like he sleeps in a gutter, wouldn't take any bleeping advice from him.

Look at her clueless, remedial face. If you did an X-Ray of her head you’d see a lump of tit where everybody else has a Brian.
That's being generous, I think it would just be a vacant sign.

• Haha
Done 5 minutes digging into her nail place, I won’t as I don’t have a second account, but wouldn’t it be a shame if someone sent them the picture of her and that Asian hate poster? I’m sure they’d love to see what their loyal customer does in her spare time 😊.

• Heart
Good photo / I’ll hang that over the fire place, keep the little ones away from it.

What’s her disability? Being a soft in the head bleep? That doesn’t count as a disability, you stupid twit.

Crazy isn’t it. I have MS - I am so lucky that I’m well, very well, and no one would know. So, if I felt like it, I could claim exemption, get myself a bleeping floral lanyard, blue badge, bleeping Zimmer frame 🤣🤣🤣 But why? I don’t want to breath germs on old people in supermarkets, it’s no hardship, I haven’t developed whatever disease it is we’re all meant to get through mask wearing. bleeping cap ends, the lot of em.
I haven't got a clue what her disability is but I bet people with real disabilities will be rooting for her. Bacterial pneumonia from masks, apparently everyone is getting it. Thankfully nobody at my wife's hospital have got it. Perhaps they should study this anomaly of 3000 masked staff....

I hope her carer is removing any other sharp objects so the simpleton doesn't hurt herself any further. Don't hold the sharp metal part Louise. Stick to your kids kitchen set.

I haven't got a clue what her disability is but I bet people with real disabilities will be rooting for her. Bacterial pneumonia from masks, apparently everyone is getting it. Thankfully nobody at my wife's hospital have got it. Perhaps they should study this anomaly of 3000 masked staff....
Whoa hold up, don't bring real life experiences into this. Social media says everyone is getting it then it must be true ok.

Do you remember when all these tin hatters were complaining about temperature guns shooting infra red rays into theirs and their children's brains? This despite the fact that the guns measure infra red given out by the body rather than emitting it. Its also well documented their revulsion at the thought of chemicals being introduced into their bodies.

Well, step forward Mrs Leanne Brown. The wag who will save the world is now advertising a facemask that emits infra red light to penetrate your skin. Also available is a hydrogel that helps the process by letting all the lovely chemicals it contains soak into your skin. You couldn't make it up. I think when lockdown ends she'll give up all this bollocks and get back to arsing about in foreign places in an overpriced bikini sipping cocktails.. dimwit
She’s been going on about plane trails in the sky actually being chemical trails. ‘Look, they’re everywhere’ well Leanne, you live in Cheshire, you do know there’s an international airport nearby! Get yourself back home to Cumbria, there’s hardly any up here!🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s been going on about plane trails in the sky actually being chemical trails. ‘Look, they’re everywhere’ well Leanne, you live in Cheshire, you do know there’s an international airport nearby! Get yourself back home to Cumbria, there’s hardly any up here!🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes my son and I have just been laughing at that. Whining about chemicals from the air whilst driving round in petrol guzzling range rovers....

I hope her carer is removing any other sharp objects so the simpleton doesn't hurt herself any further. Don't hold the sharp metal part Louise. Stick to your kids kitchen set.

Whoa hold up, don't bring real life experiences into this. Social media says everyone is getting it then it must be true ok.
So my wife's in on it?? Shifty looking cow...

• Haha
Yes my son and I have just been laughing at that. Whining about chemicals from the air whilst driving round in petrol guzzling range rovers....

So my wife's in on it?? Shifty looking cow...
Well I wouldn't like to make any accusations, I can only speak to my situation. My wife tells me she wears a mask for 12 hours a day for the last year, no sign of bacterial pneumonia whatsoever, social media says everyone is getting it, someone is lying. Trust the woman I married or some random botoxed idiot on insta, tough choice. Am sleeping with one eye open, and a crystal up my arse for added safety.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well I wouldn't like to make any accusations, I can only speak to my situation. My wife tells me she wears a mask for 12 hours a day for the last year, no sign of bacterial pneumonia whatsoever, social media says everyone is getting it, someone is lying. Trust the woman I married or some random botoxed idiot on insta, tough choice. Am sleeping with one eye open, and a crystal up my arse for added safety.
Crikey!! Please note, my wife is neither shifty or a cow. Had she read that she may have cracked my head open with a brick. The last ironies of my life would be my wife getting a doctor to certify my death as Covid and him getting £3000 for doing so. Then my wife could add crushed skull onto the yellow card VAERS database and Kriepydee and all his mates would suddenly know loads of people who took the vaccine and suddenly had a crushed skull. Its funny old world.. (round not flat)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.