Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Einstein Hampton is back in the gym wearing her sunglasses - who the hell wears sunglasses in the gym?

she also showed us the wipes they’ve provided to clean equipment which she said she’s not usingbut then she goes on to say they should have been in place anyway as people don’t wipe down kit after they’ve used them.

So from that I glean:
Wiping equipment for Covid = bad.
Wiping down equipment as it’s a bit sweaty = good.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Beebs your kids don’t need to bleeping detox from anything. Give them a balanced diet for the love of God
Ryan. Fuckin. Martin. Another fuckhead. Tells everyone to switch off the bastard WiFi before bed and use sunbeds. What the bleeping hell as the internet done to us?

Reactions: 3
Have a look on Netflix, The Social Dilemma I think it’s called.

I watched it and came to the conclusion that if you’re soft in the head enough to believe that when you order a pizza you’re actually ordering a trafficked child, then you deserve everything that’s coming to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have a look on Netflix, The Social Dilemma I think it’s called.

I watched it and came to the conclusion that if you’re soft in the head enough to believe that when you order a pizza you’re actually ordering a trafficked child, then you deserve everything that’s coming to you.
These people have nobody to teach them to think. When my daughter was younger she came home upset as a girl in her class was laughing at her because she said we were poor as we didn't have a pony in our garden. I said to her think about when you went to her party a few weeks back in her garden. Did you see a pony or a stable or anything horsey. Then it suddenly clicked that she was bullshiting her. We've done it with all the kids to make them think. If you don't you end up with nobheads like Kriepydee who thinks the queen runs the country and Trump is their saviour. Cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh dear lord can you imagine the insta videos if these two lived together....
Pinkie and Perky featuring Deidre Barlow 🤣🤣

Beebs your kids don’t need to bleeping detox from anything. Give them a balanced diet for the love of God
In other words, she can’t be arsed to make any meals! 🤬

It’s actually save us from the “reset”. Another gormless tit who thinks that’s what Covid is all about 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yeah right, like Jaclyn Dumb would pack up and go live with Bieber the great unwashed 🤣

It seems like such an awesome existence, seeing how long you can leech off others before exhausting their generosity, becoming universally disliked, and having to move on.

Shall we crowdfund her a plane ticket to where ever Bieber happens to be? Or at least try and manifest her one? It would be terribly sad to see her go, but our loss would be Europe’s gain.

I’m sure like all of us, she’d rather slather her tits in honey and staple them to a wasp nest than go live with Bieber - to quote an awesome Tattler. They are all so fake and duplicitous.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We're a pretty bright bunch if you don't all mind a virtual slap on the back. But does anyone actually understand a word of the attached that Biba shared. If it's just me that doesn't then I'll pack up and go and frighten old people in Tesco. Honestly it's just crap...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We're a pretty bright bunch if you don't all mind a virtual slap on the back. But does anyone actually understand a word of the attached that Biba shared. If it's just me that doesn't then I'll pack up and go and frighten old people in Tesco. Honestly it's just crap...
It’s a crock of shite!

Reactions: 4
Ryan. Fuckin. Martin. Another fuckhead. Tells everyone to switch off the bastard WiFi before bed and use sunbeds. What the bleeping hell as the internet done to us?
What the bleeping hell as the internet done to us? It's stolen our aitch....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m from her hometown, wish I knew someone who knew her, and all the truth! Does anyone have the fathers name so I can have a nosy?!

No it’s not just you. It’s complete and utter bollocks!

This is his website

Nothing much seems to have happened with the firm since 2015....

Website is outdated but still up. Companies house is active but no accounts submitted since 2015.

Attachments

Last edited:
Are you sure? Ellie follows an Insta account called 1066 private investigators who are based in Hastings. I thought that was him but admittedly I’m just putting 2+2 together

Reactions: 2
Shall we crowdfund her a plane ticket to where ever Bieber happens to be? Or at least try and manifest her one? It would be terribly sad to see her go, but our loss would be Europe’s gain.
I was thinking, could we Crowdfund stress toys? You know? Put each of the bastard faces on? Like the squishy yuppy toy thing?
Or, just a giant duck off beanbag..to kick the tit out of on an evening?

I was thinking, could we Crowdfund stress toys? You know? Put each of the bastard faces on? Like the squishy yuppy toy thing?
Or, just a giant duck off beanbag..to kick the tit out of on an evening?
Ps, I actually hate violence, I work in a very hostile environment.... But there are some exceptions...

What the bleeping hell as the internet done to us? It's stolen our aitch....
duck sake!!!! I am the soul of pedantry and I missed out an essential letter. Christ, I’m going to slash my chest with barbed wire and jab red hot pokers in my eyes, such is my angst.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.