Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her ex on FB because someone posted his surname and I was bored 🙂
He looks like a standup guy and a great dad, and it looks like he has found happiness with a really pretty young lady. I’m sure between them they give the two children a lot of stability and good times. He looks really loved up and content, happy for him 🙂

Reactions: 7
Also does anyone know what happened to that Instagram account? That one that always called Ellie out? ...I remember in the earlier threads they came on here when their account was removed ... but I missed what happened to them after that. Sorry if it’s been covered..
It's agenda_anti_lies

Beebs your kids don’t need to bleeping detox from anything. Give them a balanced diet for the love of God
Fruit and water provides a growing child with everything they need for healthy physical and mental development, didn’t you know?

Ask the highly trained medical professional Liey if you don’t believe me.

That reminds me of the time Liey posted a smug parent photo of the contents of her fridge and got torn apart because it was just full of plastic wrapped processed food like cheese strings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok im not that daft, i think ita must be automatic on tattle to change the N to the P🤣

Matty/Savemefromtherest is back and he's making less sense than ever! But what do i know, im just a lowly dog ponce
oh wow. I don’t know about you but Matty makes me vibrate lower than Lieys moral standards, and that’s saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.