Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

712alp

The comments are only open to her followers.

She should really remember that not all followers, follow...
Im a follower and i cant comment! Was willing to sacrifice an incognito account to tag a few Drs 🤣🤣🤣

To be honest though, even if her request was geniunine... why do any Drs have to justify themselves and their years of training to that scrawny little aged bint? No one should give her the satisfaction of thinking she is worth debating. Honestly she is vile

Reactions: 12

DavidJ

You know I genuinely thought that people would eventually wake up to the deluded, contradictory shit Ellie, Biba, JD, Hampton the simpleton were saying but sadly they have not. It's cult like. We know they are still the minority but it is depressing they have as many supporters as they do. It's literally cost people friends and family, jobs and could cost lives, very sad indeed.

Callingyouout

Has he really?? Most excellent news!
Sorry to hear that you got internet ambushed by Kriepy and his followers! This is it isn’t it... the whole point.. the reason why we stay anonymous. Not because we’re scared.... I’d happily have a 1 on 1 with someone like Liey etc to discuss her thoughts and theories.. to legitimately ask questions. But it’s not 1 on 1 anymore..... someone asks a genuine question and they send their radicalised winged monkeys out to attack! Complete mob mentality.. and they’re too stupid to realise how hypocritical and deluded they are. I’m going to leave this Dunning-Kruger Effect diagram for you to see baby girl. Any guesses where you and Liey etc are? 😚

Attachments

• Heart

Scooobles

Chatty Member
I have a holiday home that I'll let her stay in for free as soon as she's done the live debate, shaved her head and updated us about the GLO

• Haha

X0X097

The irony of the comments on EG’s latest post! Mask wearing and PPE to protect against catching ‘something’ from the vaccinated. You couldn’t make it up. 😂
Loool! I saw that too. Erm...maybe you have covid love

These people are utter morons. Covid is a hoax/it doesn’t exist/is just like the flu. ‘Why should I wear a mask for a virus that 99.6/7/8/9% of the population recovers from”. But now they think they can get sick from vaccinated people-lol my fucking ass off! What a bunch of absolute reprobates!
I also liked this comment

Attachments

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Shit shit shit shit shit.

Where am I going to get my template letters from NOW??????
I know! What a dreadful fucking blow!!!! All those fines that will now have to be paid.

I’ve taken this opportunity to rewrite her IG bio for her. Hope she fuckin appreciates the effort:

My name is Liey, some people know me as Ellie, Eloise, Alice, Elsybels and cunt chops. I have three children, all unvaccinated, but all perfectly healthy. At the moment I don’t have a husband, but am open to offers. Any women who don’t mind me having a borrow of theirs, let me know. My life skills are quite limited, that’s because I haven’t actually lived yet, I’m only 25 and most of my adult years have been spent giving birth and breast feeding. Since March 2020 I have somehow managed to make a name for myself as an influencer and it came as a huge shock to discover that there was money to be made from gullible people. Up until recently I was pretending that I had 458 degrees in various subjects. I’ve now discovered that I need to keep my fucking trap shut about degrees, because those cunts over on Tattle are on to me.

So, for now, my bio will just have to be honest (tough for me, I know) and I’ll just have to say that I’m nothing but a thick little twat, with zero qualifications and a personality to match. Oh, and I’m a dog owner as well............. na, am I fuck.

• Haha

X0X097

Its taking her an awful long time to delete her accounts.
It’s probably just a ploy to get her cult followers to beg her to stay, and tell her how “brave” and “invaluable” she is. She just needs her ego feeding more. Like a true narcissist.

We can probably add this to the list of things she loudly announced in the last few weeks, and then didn’t follow through. Such as shaving her head, and filling everyone in on the grand story of why she left Instagram and returned again. She never did tell us what the method to her madness was, did she? Still waiting. Of course her followers all have the brains and memory of a fucking goldfish, so they can’t even remember she said it.

• Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
Dear Liey,

Your head must be like a giant tin of spaghetti (the cheap shit from Lidl). Ok : I’ve worked it all out.

You’ve offered to shave your head for ‘charity’. That’s just sinking in with all your apostles.

You let that thought settle for a few days, share some photos of how you might look (a cunt, as it goes, but hey, you can’t undo what God’s already done).

You go for a thermo bollocks. You hint at the results showing something not right (tell us something we DON’T know).

Let me have a guess at the next scene in your twisted little life:

You WILL shave your head, or you’ll start by chopping fucking lumps out of it, you’ll claim you have cancer again and whatever fucking herbs you’re taking to ‘cure’ yourself, will cause alopecia and you’ll decide to whack it all off anyway.

Following this, your apostles will weep, wail and feel so desperately sad that a young mummy who does so much for others, is ill - they’ll put a crowd funder together (even though you’ll beg them not to) and before you know it, you’ll have a chunk of tax free cash with which to put a deposit on your next buy to let project.

Move on a few months, and by the miracle of alternative medicine, you’ll be cured.

Christ, you’re a despicable little cunt.
When I was a school governor we had a teacher with breast cancer. She had treatment but it didn't work and it spread to her brain. Once in the playground she was hit in the back and started coughing up blood. It got to the point where I didn’t think it was safe for her or her pupils to carry on so I referred her back to occupational health. Now im not a genius but I'm not dumb either but it turns out the only thing that she had wrong with her was hay-fever. She'd conned us all, even a woman who had recently recovered from breast cancer herself. Fuck me she was good but everything unravels in the end. Liey will get caught out..just when is the question....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

VeritasMS

Genius. What else can we say?
There is so much I didn't manage to get in (I wrote it while my kids were getting their hair cut to stop looking like cousin It). The times she's been caught out cutting and pasting (3 times I can think of off the top of my head), her dalliance with Aron (🤮), her fake profiles, her various ailments (including the invisible pacemaker), her association with racist protestors... There is so much material

Bedhead

These “love and light” lot are some of the most bitter, toxic angry people I’ve come across .. if this is “freedom” life on the run living in a horse box hiding from bailiffs and scamming people to stay afloat I’ll stay a sheep thanks it’s much more rewarding

• Heart

FatFelix

VIP Member
I had hoped that once superwag Leeanne Brown could get back to having her hair coloured and nails done she would pipe down. Sadly not. Even the lure of a Cheshire boutique cant pull her away from Instagram. My friends daughter worked in a boutique and said her job was selling the unwearable to the uneducated. Leanne to a T. Despite her insistence that recording any death after a positive test for covid was a government ploy to increase the numbers, shes quite content posting memes of people who died months after the jab as proof of vaccine deaths. If you do the research on these people most of the families say they don’t know what killed them. Cant have it both ways leannne. Also on a separate note, anybody else think Jaclyn Dunne has had a Freaky Friday accident with her daughter and that’s why she sounds like Minnie mouse? Perhaps her daughter now sounds like Les Dawson. Perhaps when international travel starts again they will be queuing up for yellow fever injections and jetting off somewhere hot, never to return…………

• Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
And blow me down, roll me over and shaft with me with a ragman’s trumpet, but Power to the fucking people has gone! Fuckin ell. I was planning to buy a bastard sweatshirt in good time for Guy Fawkes night.

So, basically, she’s just a cunt. Is that fair?
Thoughts and prayers for all those unemployed solicitors and other very knowledgeable people...

• Haha

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
Liey thinks it’s just getting stupid NOW? Liey I hate to break it to you, but it started getting stupid a long long time ago.

Look at the lengths she’s going to to ensure she surrounds herself with only people who agree with her, no dissenting or challenging voices tolerated. I’m getting shades of Kim Jong-un here. 🇰🇵 She should approach him for some hair styling advice perhaps.

• Haha