Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

atr0city

“a massive thank you to the hundreds of you who stopped to show me love, support and understanding”
Oh fuck off Ellie. Hundreds? Really? Get in the bin you wrinkled cunt

Reactions: 10

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Kiekied is a smarmy potato headed little twat. Taking advice from him on virology and immunology is like taking advice from Fred West on babysitting. Trouble is if I tell him I get deleted and can't see what the little dog turd is up to..
This is why I have a ‘spare’ IG account that has fuck all in it. The silly little gobshites haven’t a clue who I am and that I report them just for breathing. The times I want to rip into them, but I won’t because they’d just block me and I want to be able to report the shit out of everything they say and do. I’m also working with a couple of journalists who are interested in these freaks - so I need to keep my trap shut. Hard, believe me!!!!

Thewitcher

Chatty Member
Is she saying her cancer is back/never went?!
She's insinuating, but won't say the words. It'll convince her sheep she had cancer, but she won't say it outright So she can avoid any repercussions.

You are full of shit elsybels.

Edit to add you aren't just full of shit Ellie, you are abhorrent, I don't know how you sleep at night.
Lower than a snakes belly.

Last edited:

LukeDuke

Why is she walking the streets of London with no bastard shoes on? Minging
Maybe she is scheduled to perform her famous shower scene to the crowds and doesn’t want to walk home with piss in her shoes. Quite obvious really if you think about it.

• Haha

Gurglem

Fingers crossed with all the vaccine shedding the anti Vaxers will all do a lockdown to avoid getting ill and we won’t hear from them for three months

Scooobles

Chatty Member
It's sad for them really, spending a lovely sunny Saturday slowly shuffling along in a crowd, all monotonosly chanting some nonsense about having no freedom ..... you know, like sheeples. Wheras I spent the day shopping, pub lunch with my friends and then went to the beach with my family.

FatFelix

VIP Member
Saw that on one of the spoof accounts for Wanky Walton when they thought it was possibly his hand but turned out there wasn’t a shit tattoo and scabies on it 🤣 what in gods name is waltons motorbike helmet about ffs

Falling behind when is head shaving due to happen I need to put it in the diary
I think the head shave is on the 53rd of Octember .

• Haha

Callingyouout

This whole freedom shit... so infuriating... so entitled and privileged.... these poor people were made to stay in their homes with their smart phones, internet connection, Netflix subscription, warm clothes and a roof over their head with their food deliveries from Tesco. Ohh and they had to wear a mask!!!! Not a mask!!! God what a hard life they’ve had! Stripped of so many rights!!! I mean... it’s not like fucking refugees from real shit places freeze/starve/drown attempting to get here! Makes me feel sick to be honest.... I mean at least Biba left this god awful place. But then don’t forget ... it’s a new WORLD order... there’s no hiding from those Rothchilds! They’ll find and control you on Easter Island!

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
Breaking news... Bieber is going to no longer advise on health! Her sheep apparently were asking too many questions and it was all getting a bit taxing. So now she’s going to focus on boring people with her favourite subject - herself.

How she once had her photo taken with Eminem. How she used to work in the sex industry and was passed around men like a charcuterie board. How she had babies with an ancient man who already has 23 kids. How she likes taking drugs and endangering her children. How she was sexually assaulted. Oh did I mention how she was passed around men like a charcuterie board? How she fucked off and abandoned child number one. A bit more about her sexual assault. How she had a boob job. How she used to work in the sex industry. How she once had her photo taken with Eminem. Repeat ad infinitum.

Far more effortless to drone on about 🥱 Truly fascinating stuff Bieber, said no one ever. But the big question is... WILL PEOPLE PAY TO HEAR IT 💰

Last edited:
  • Haha

standupsitdown

Chatty Member
How is she providing for her children other than depriving them of the opportunity to get an education and learn peer social skills? She’s not providing anything, other than insecurity and disadvantage. I love the concept of educating through travel, but prancing around on a cold beach with your tits out and being welded to your phone isn’t exactly equipping her kids for life.

DavidJ

Yes my son and I have just been laughing at that. Whining about chemicals from the air whilst driving round in petrol guzzling range rovers....

So my wife's in on it?? Shifty looking cow...
Well I wouldn't like to make any accusations, I can only speak to my situation. My wife tells me she wears a mask for 12 hours a day for the last year, no sign of bacterial pneumonia whatsoever, social media says everyone is getting it, someone is lying. Trust the woman I married or some random botoxed idiot on insta, tough choice. Am sleeping with one eye open, and a crystal up my arse for added safety.

• Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
Have a look on Netflix, The Social Dilemma I think it’s called.

I watched it and came to the conclusion that if you’re soft in the head enough to believe that when you order a pizza you’re actually ordering a trafficked child, then you deserve everything that’s coming to you.
These people have nobody to teach them to think. When my daughter was younger she came home upset as a girl in her class was laughing at her because she said we were poor as we didn't have a pony in our garden. I said to her think about when you went to her party a few weeks back in her garden. Did you see a pony or a stable or anything horsey. Then it suddenly clicked that she was bullshiting her. We've done it with all the kids to make them think. If you don't you end up with nobheads like Kriepydee who thinks the queen runs the country and Trump is their saviour. Cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9