Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultramarine

Relieved to have finally found this site! Thought I was alone in my quest reporting many of the damaging posts from Ellie, Jaclyn, Cassie and Louise etc
All a tragic demographic in this country with such limited intelligence they can't even see the flaws in their hypocritical posts.

Posts like this one pleading for support and followers by being 'vulnerable' turns my stomach. She claims anxiety/depression etc. I really believe these are debilitating states to be in, and not to be joked about. I genuinely feel for people who suffer with any mental conditions - they are life changing. There is no chance in hell people in this situation have time to set up a photo of themselves looking ok. Eyes would be puffy, hair a complete mess. She has posed for this shot, it's so awkward to see, yet people are in full support. I can't get my head around it.

There are so many reasons this 26 year old is wrong on so many levels.

I had to screenshot this from a fake account. I don't bother commenting on any of these people any more as they just block polite posts that are questioning their views. I want to drop in and out so I can keep trying to report many posts that a full of nonsense.

Attachments

Reactions: 11

FatFelix

VIP Member
Just been onto Kriepydees page to ask him to stop using words like Wolf, hero and warrior. He said it's his page and he can do what he likes. Henceforth I wish to be known as the King of Cheshire and my tales will be fitting to my stature. "And so the King of Cheshire did venture forth in his steel chariot to see the Chinese man at the Palace of Dynasty as it was told he could provide food for the Kings family. Unfortunately the gates to the Palace were closed and the King of Cheshire did travel to the land of Spar where he fought many people for the food he wanted. He travelled home in his steel chariot and his family welcomed his return. However the Kings son asked where the chocolate covered wheels of wagons were. The king had forgotten them and he knew a terrible battle would begin." See Kriepydee you just got on a train and had a walk. You're a cunt not a warrior..

• Haha

Bedhead

She's deleted it hoping that people forget about it because she won't do it. It was just a little bit of attention seeking.
She doesn’t actually do the stuff she announces it’s just part of the compulsive lying syndrome she has

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
In my dreams there are: Dr Ranj, Dr Liz, Dr Sam, JVT, Chris Whitty, that American doctor always being interviewed on BBC news who is based in Scotland, the scientists who have headed up the development of each vaccine......and Ellie.

‘You have NO AUTHORITY HERE ELOISE GREY. NONE WHATSOEVER...’

• Haha

FatFelix

VIP Member
Biba.

1) a 40 year old woman chasing a young musician is Creepy. Getting your followers to stalk him on your behalf is bad too. Imagine a 40 year old man chasing a young girl. You'd all be calling him a pedalo. Double standards.
2) if you keep going on about freebirths you need to tell people you were stoned on skunk.

• Sick

Wobbler

Been busy with real work in the last few days so just catching up - but I did see this. Can you IMAGINE any self respecting medic sitting down and actually bothering to argue the toss with the daft little cunt? It’s like putting up Cressida Dick for a debate with Bob the builder. Fuck off Liey.
I. Just. Can't! Sometimes I hold back on my frustration! I finished a 12 hour night shift today! Dealing with folks, so upset about the stuff this cunt posts! How do we stop it? This insane amount of misinformation? People I support, scared to get a vax... Because of this cunt and her posts!

• Sad

LukeDuke

This is Bibas idea of democracy. Its more like mob rule. Idiots.
Also misleading. The School board didn’t resign , they fled in fear of their own safety. Then the agro parents held their own “Board” meeting and elected to abolish the mask mandate, however it is an illegitimate vote as the Board can only be elected by public vote not a bunch of kangaroo Court cunts.

Bedhead

What’s the betting Liey pretends nobody was willing to take her on in a debate and therefore no debate happens .. she’ll be spending the whole day deleting any professionals who accept her offer quickly deleting comments and blocking anyone happy to challenge her. Also yes Ellie you are uneducated and you have no qualifications to back up anything you say so regardless of how many hours doctors are trained on vaccine you have none! you sit on your arse with no job copying and pasting all day

Sparkswillfly

Chatty Member
This whole freedom shit... so infuriating... so entitled and privileged.... these poor people were made to stay in their homes with their smart phones, internet connection, Netflix subscription, warm clothes and a roof over their head with their food deliveries from Tesco. Ohh and they had to wear a mask!!!! Not a mask!!! God what a hard life they’ve had! Stripped of so many rights!!! I mean... it’s not like fucking refugees from real shit places freeze/starve/drown attempting to get here! Makes me feel sick to be honest.... I mean at least Biba left this god awful place. But then don’t forget ... it’s a new WORLD order... there’s no hiding from those Rothchilds! They’ll find and control you on Easter Island!
It really really really infuriates me!!!!! They haven't a fucking clue.

Go to Myanmar and protest off you go!

Or go to India and die on the streets

Fucking entitled bone idle cunts I hate them all

Sparkswillfly

Chatty Member
Maybe we should all chip in for a flight to India for beeba since she wants to go to a third world country..... she can lay on the floor for 6 hours outside a hospital waiting for oxygen thats run out.

Fucking privileged shrivelled up cunt

Calabria

VIP Member
I’ve had my first jab and am late for my period. Hope the man who walked into me in Tesco the other day is prepared for 5-6 days of cramps and bleeding!

• Haha

HotDiggettyDang

VIP Member
Oh god. That video.....

Ok Elsy, to turn it round a bit: if Covid is NOT so deadly please explain how half the residents in my mums nursing home caught it and died within two weeks of getting it? (Ps before you start, there have been flu outbreaks there, D&V outbreaks and Norovirus outbreaks. No one died during those)

Can you not make ANY correlation between the number of ICU (and general) hospital beds not available, and the Covid measures in place? Hospitals are overstretched (and come at me with your bullshit on that one and I’ll put you in touch with some ICU nurses who will gladly set you straight. Hope you enjoy your new arsehole) DESPITE the Covid measures in place.
No measures = a bad situation made much much worse.

I also invite you to demonstrate to me that you were actually in contact with each and every beach goer and demonstrator to prove for a fact that you know they didn’t develop Covid.

But you won’t. Because you cannot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

FatFelix

VIP Member
Biba is such a fucking idiot. All this I won't say who I am or where I'm going shit. Doesn't make you a warrior or a foot soldier, it makes you a twat. She's going to come across some police who won't put up with her tantrums and will arrest and charge her. As she has no family with her the kids will get taken into care. Manifest your way out of that you silly old hag...

DavidJ

She wants people to message him to let him know she wants to ‘interview’ him.

Run, my lad. Run run like the wind....
Jesus if I were him I would get on the next plane out of Portugal, no way I would risk being anywhere near that haggard old ball bag.

Why does she need people's help anyway, she is a divine sovereign warrior woman who can do anything. Surely she can just shove her magic crystal up herself, drag her arse across the carpet in a figure of 8 like a worm riddled mutt and manifest him to appear.

• Haha

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
In my dreams there are: Dr Ranj, Dr Liz, Dr Sam, JVT, Chris Whitty, that American doctor always being interviewed on BBC news who is based in Scotland, the scientists who have headed up the development of each vaccine......and Ellie.

‘You have NO AUTHORITY HERE ELOISE GREY. NONE WHATSOEVER...’
Been busy with real work in the last few days so just catching up - but I did see this. Can you IMAGINE any self respecting medic sitting down and actually bothering to argue the toss with the daft little cunt? It’s like putting up Cressida Dick for a debate with Bob the builder. Fuck off Liey.

• Haha