Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a cock 🤣

I also have a theory that she’s ginger. There’s nothing wrong with that, but trying to hide it is cringe.
Liey - Nicola Roberts did a documentary about being proud to be a redhead.
She best not be ginger me and my fellow gingers will riot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good morning team. This has just jumped out at me. Someone from ‘Integrity’ 🤷‍♀️ magazine would ‘love to interview’ bleep chops. Oh, would you now?

Dear Rebecca,

Before you even consider using Liey Grey in any interview setting, I’d advise a few words of caution.

First off, unless your use of the word integrity is meant to be ironic, I would suggest that Ms Grey fails the litmus test when it comes to integrity. The last time I had cause to check the correct use of the word, it’s definition was thus: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

Forgive my somewhat abrasive approach, but Ms Grey falls short in the above description, and I mean like, really, bleeping, short.

If you decide to interview her, you’ll make yourself look a complete twit. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Hugs.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Good morning team. This has just jumped out at me. Someone from ‘Integrity’ 🤷‍♀️ magazine would ‘love to interview’ bleep chops. Oh, would you now?

Dear Rebecca,

Before you even consider using Liey Grey in any interview setting, I’d advise a few words of caution.

First off, unless your use of the word integrity is meant to be ironic, I would suggest that Ms Grey fails the litmus test when it comes to integrity. The last time I had cause to check the correct use of the word, it’s definition was thus: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

Forgive my somewhat abrasive approach, but Ms Grey falls short in the above description, and I mean like, really, bleeping, short.

If you decide to interview her, you’ll make yourself look a complete twit. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Hugs.
Awesome comms as always 🤣

But it could be a monumental back stabbing stitch up that leaves Liey in a decimated crumpled heap, regretting she ever spoke to the media, in the fashion on all good journos. Wouldn’t that be nice?

I haven’t looked into this Integrity magazine, but please be legit, and please use her narcissism and egotism to out-bleep the bleep 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 4
Deep breath and I may regret this:

A friend on my Instagram encouraged me to take a look at Ellie grey’s insta to become more informed so I requested to follow and WOW. I’m a newbie to tattle and so I suppose my question is first- what the actual f*** is this person, and 2) can someone briefly summarise who this person is, or kindly do a wiki. I worked on ICU during the peak and have just completed extra training to help supervise vaccination clinics so you can imagine my despair discovering these tin foil hat pricks.

thank you in advance.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ellie loves to say that she’s had “many people” messaging her asking about all sorts. Who are these people? She’s says it more often than “blood brain barrier”

Reactions: 1

A friend on my Instagram encouraged me to take a look at Ellie grey’s insta to become more informed so I requested to follow and WOW. I’m a newbie to tattle and so I suppose my question is first- what the actual f*** is this person, and 2) can someone briefly summarise who this person is, or kindly do a wiki. I worked on ICU during the peak and have just completed extra training to help supervise vaccination clinics so you can imagine my despair discovering these tin foil hat pricks.

thank you in advance.
She’s a bleep.

That’s all you need to know

• Haha
Reactions: 10

thank you in advance.
Oh dear Lord. Where to start? Brief as I can - last year one of my dearest friends alerted me to Biba Tanya. In turn that led to the finding of Liey Grey.

The girl is a fruit cake (in my opinion). Divorced mother of three, accomplished 🤣🤣🤣 song writer. She’s an anti vaxxer, Covid denier, Holocaust denier, she’s so likeable.............

I haven’t time to go into any further details, I’m sure the team will complete the story for you. 🤣

Reactions: 3

thank you in advance.
The polite version is that she’s extremely misinformed yet believes herself to be the opposite. She is unable to interpret information accurately, and her belief system is basically that covid doesn’t exist and the government and scientists are lying about everything, all the time, so everything is based on that. She posts things that turn out to be untrue (or are just blatantly not correct) but won’t accept or correct - blocks anyone who challenges, even those who question things politely. Actually, she claims to have degrees in medical science but it is clearly not true. She is constantly morphing - deleting posts, being public or private on insta. She uses concepts like body positivity to appeal to people but it is all to recruit new followers. The whole thing is disturbing, baffling but also really dangerous...

Reactions: 10
The polite version is that she’s extremely misinformed yet believes herself to be the opposite. She is unable to interpret information accurately, and her belief system is basically that covid doesn’t exist and the government and scientists are lying about everything, all the time, so everything is based on that. She posts things that turn out to be untrue (or are just blatantly not correct) but won’t accept or correct - blocks anyone who challenges, even those who question things politely. Actually, she claims to have degrees in medical science but it is clearly not true. She is constantly morphing - deleting posts, being public or private on insta. She uses concepts like body positivity to appeal to people but it is all to recruit new followers. The whole thing is disturbing, baffling but also really dangerous...
She has also trolled drs for posting correcting her misguided advice. She’s told girls not to get smears or mamagrams as they cause cancer. Kids shouldn’t wear sunscreen as sunscreen also causes cancer... apparently

Reactions: 5
“blood brain barrier”
I have absolutely no idea who you are or what you’re talking about, but what you said sounds really official and medical therefore I conclude that you are some sort of expert and I will do what ever you tell me, including give you my money.

Thank you ever so much for everything you’re doing for us, you’re an inspiration ❤

She has also trolled drs for posting correcting her misguided advice. She’s told girls not to get smears or mamagrams as they cause cancer. Kids shouldn’t wear sunscreen as sunscreen also causes cancer... apparently
And we have witnessed more than one woman piping up and saying ‘thanks to you I have decided I will never go for a smear again’.

I became aware of her via a hideous reptile we have come to know as Wanky Walton. These weirdos all network via the ‘Stand Up’ banner, they organise ‘protests’ as a thinly disguised opportunity to swap STI’s.

Back in the glorious summer of 2020, Wanky decided that lucky Liey was to be his ‘queen’, a strange title he bestows on anyone, male or female, who accepts his fetid (that word 🤣) peen. So she can add that to her list of achievements to be proud of 🙂👍He tends to secure these hapless females with the promise of a free (quite tit) tattoo and lots of Instagram tags. They soon tire of him though. Watch ten seconds of any of his videos and you’ll sympathise.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I have absolutely no idea who you are or what you’re talking about, but what you said sounds really official and medical therefore I conclude that you are some sort of expert and I will do what ever you tell me, including give you my money.

Thank you ever so much for everything you’re doing for us, you’re an inspiration ❤

And we have witnessed more than one woman piping up and saying ‘thanks to you I have decided I will never go for a smear again’.
I am starting to see all this as nature getting rid of that gene pool! And think if you’re that dumb I’ll leave to it. However when it comes to the children of these people being at risk because of such misguided advice that’s a different matter

I am starting to see all this as nature getting rid of that gene pool! And think if you’re that dumb I’ll leave to it. However when it comes to the children of these people being at risk because of such misguided advice that’s a different matter
Quite. I think it’s the child protection issue that concerns a lot of us. She has parents stating that they will not use suncream on their children. I’m sure we’ve all seen how that ends.

I became aware of her via a hideous reptile we have come to know as Wanky Walton. These weirdos all network via the ‘Stand Up’ banner, they organise ‘protests’ as a thinly disguised opportunity to swap STI’s.

Back in the glorious summer of 2020, Wanky decided that lucky Liey was to be his ‘queen’, a strange title he bestows on anyone, male or female, who accepts his fetid (that word 🤣) peen. So she can add that to her list of achievements to be proud of 🙂👍He tends to secure these hapless females with the promise of a free (quite tit) tattoo and lots of Instagram tags. They soon tire of him though. Watch ten seconds of any of his videos and you’ll sympathise.
‘thinly disguised opportunity to swap STIs’ is gold 😂👏🏼 I know freedom of speech is a human right but equally her page looks dangerous and my first thought was her children😨 how long til social services get involved🧐

dare I ask what happened to hubby?

Reactions: 1
‘thinly disguised opportunity to swap STIs’ is gold 😂👏🏼 I know freedom of speech is a human right but equally her page looks dangerous and my first thought was her children😨 how long til social services get involved🧐

I’m not sure to be honest. One minute she’s all over local selling pages trying to plan a no expense spared ceremony to ‘renew their vowels’, the next he’s trying to get custody 🤷‍♀️

I imagine he tired of her bullshit.

Reactions: 2

Didn’t a friend of hubby come here once to say the last straw was her lieing about having cancer and curing herself? She has mentioned how she cured herself a few times or page but never goes into too much detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.