Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I saw that orange little chubby potato skipping along at the London protest waving a Trump banner I thought to myself ‘well girlfriend, you may love Trump, but Trump sure doesn’t love you’ 🤣

The fact that he can support a leader that has done so much damage to LGBTQ rights makes him more than incredibly thick, it makes him complicit. Shame on you orange little chubby potato.

What a pair he and Liey make. I bet they met at the pay as you go sweaty tanning centre. They say water finds its own level, which in their case is very very low.
Dont forget bacon chop Biba is no fan of LGBTQ

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Is Kiki Pee the one who sells donuts?

For gods sake, DO NOT mention the Krispy Kremes.....
No, this bleep takes dogs out for a walk - and I don’t mean dogs like Liey and Dummbe - I mean proper four legged ones. A bit like the ghost dog that Liey takes snaps of every few weeks. But as someone else pointed out, he’s seen a few pastry based snacks for sure. Salad dodging bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve followed Ellie for a few months. Mainly so I can laugh at her and have the opportunity of seeing a car crash for real. Last night, I decided to google her and came across tattle. I spent a good couple of hours going through the forums and you lot made my furlough that little bit better.

The highlight for me was her poor mans onlyfans photos where she’s taking a massive piss in a shower and trying to sell her milk in bulk. I had to sign up to join in on the fun! (Tattle that is)

thank you all and remember, we are the 99% and it’s all about CONTROOOOOOOOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve followed Ellie for a few months. Mainly so I can laugh at her and have the opportunity of seeing a car crash for real. Last night, I decided to google her and came across tattle. I spent a good couple of hours going through the forums and you lot made my furlough that little bit better.

The highlight for me was her poor mans onlyfans photos where she’s taking a massive piss in a shower and trying to sell her milk in bulk. I had to sign up to join in on the fun! (Tattle that is)

Welcome to the team. I’m sorry you’ve joined during a drought where Elsybels has removed her Instagram again. Not to worry it always comes back

She’s the bleep that keeps on giving. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Welcome 🙌

Reactions: 2
By the way I don't comment here but I love you lot with all your wit, wisdom and piss takes. Keep it up x

Reactions: 10
One thing you can guarantee is she’ll be back with a new story, a police investigation and a half naked selfie .. oh and selling some shite 👍

Reactions: 5
Picture this;

it’s March 2020. The government tells us “not to worry about COVID” and to “carry on as normal”

I guarantee she would be protesting against the governments “careless attitude” and demanding we go into lockdown.

she is just anti establishment bleep rag in general and would do anything to “stick it to the man” desperado for attention by any means necessary.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.