Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God.....I very rarely go on bibaā€™s insta....and this is probably why.
Iā€™m a midwife in the NHS and I understand that people are entitled to their own opinions re healthcare choices, HOWEVER why does she have to be so vile?! Saying that all medics have a special place in hell?! What the actual duck is she going on about!!! Sheā€™s lost the plot. What a cretin!!
Also her kids are feral.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Iā€™m a midwife in the NHS and I understand that people are entitled to their own opinions re healthcare choices, HOWEVER why does she have to be so vile?! Saying that all medics have a special place in hell?! What the actual duck is she going on about!!! Sheā€™s lost the plot. What a cretin!!
Also her kids are feral.
She's an idiot. She's reinventing her last birth as a natural pure homebirth. She forgets She's previously sold the story of how she was high after smoking cannabis. Me pointing out smoking cannabis even without tobacco was bad for her unborn child led to this free speaking warrior banning me.

Reactions: 8
She's an idiot. She's reinventing her last birth as a natural pure homebirth. She forgets She's previously sold the story of how she was high after smoking cannabis. Me pointing out smoking cannabis even without tobacco was bad for her unborn child led to this free speaking warrior banning me.
Itā€™s actual madness. 100% about the cannabis during pregnancy. She obvs knows the risks, hence why she blocked you. Putting the needs of your child before your own...what all these crazies are missing is the effect these awful choices are having on their children. Itā€™s awful. So sad.

Reactions: 5
Also her kids are feral.
My daughter would have been dead if Iā€™d not had an emergency C section! She describes herself thus: ā€œblah blah blah I freebirth my children blah blah blahā€. She actually had one freebirth in her scruffy living room! She is a serial lier (could give Liey a run for her money). Latest lie is that her ā€œNo 1 Superfanā€ reported a photo of her topless child. Wrong! It was not No 1. She seems to have it in her head that there couldnā€™t possibly be more than one person who thinks what she posts is wrong on so many levels šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
My daughter would have been dead if Iā€™d not had an emergency C section! She describes herself thus: ā€œblah blah blah I freebirth my children blah blah blahā€. She actually had one freebirth in her scruffy living room! She is a serial lier (could give Liey a run for her money). Latest lie is that her ā€œNo 1 Superfanā€ reported a photo of her topless child. Wrong! It was not No 1. She seems to have it in her head that there couldnā€™t possibly be more than one person who thinks what she posts is wrong on so many levels šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
Deluded. Absolutely deluded. Iā€™m a massive advocate for natural birth, and home birth. I have looked after many patients that would have died without treatment during pregnancy/birth. Free birthing is absolutely mental and selfish. No regard for the safety of the baby. Makes me feel ill thinking of all the things that could go wrong without medical assistance. It fries my brain!
I need to calm down....just so rattled about her comment about medics going to hell! And people agree with her!! duck me.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s actual madness. 100% about the cannabis during pregnancy. She obvs knows the risks, hence why she blocked you. Putting the needs of your child before your own...what all these crazies are missing is the effect these awful choices are having on their children. Itā€™s awful. So sad.
Sheā€™s another one whoā€™d share herself going for a tit, if she thought it would get her some more gullible followers. And sharing her kidsā€™ every move? Stop it, you stupid cow. Youā€™ve left the U.K., youā€™re having the time of YOUR life, we get it. You believe youā€™re doing the right thing by your children, so crack on flower, but for duck sake, learn to know thyself and not show thyself. No one, apart from you Beeeebs, gives a shiny shite what you do next or where you end up. If you think you ā€˜triggerā€™ us, you really donā€™t. We just think youā€™re a bleep.

Reactions: 7
Some people age like fine wine, others turn to vinegar šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

I think Beibers having a mid life crisis due to her rapidly fading looks. I guess sun and smoke will do that to you.

When the tits and ass are headed south, and the reflection looking back at you is lined and wrinkled, you need charm and charisma to get by.

Unlucky, Beebs.

Think youā€™re being overly optimistic Elsybels25 & your hole dog walker mate Kieron whoā€™s another Trump worshipper and believes Pringles are now child trafficking ! 75k followers eagerly waiting...................... ookkkaaayyy šŸ¤Ø think she over estimates how many people follow her bullshit for entertainment purposes or us tattlers who just call out all her bullshit ..... Kieron is an hole who thinks heā€™s amazing because he doesnā€™t wear a face mask and mixes with lots of other people in a pandemic and calling out Nhs Nurses & also loves Asian hate ........... what a bleep Eloise you pick your friendā€™s so well

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Think youā€™re being overly optimistic Elsybels25 & your hole dog walker mate Kieron whoā€™s another Trump worshipper and believes Pringles are now child trafficking ! 75k followers eagerly waiting...................... ookkkaaayyy šŸ¤Ø think she over estimates how many people follow her bullshit for entertainment purposes or us tattlers who just call out all her bullshit ..... Kieron is an hole who thinks heā€™s amazing because he doesnā€™t wear a face mask and mixes with lots of other people in a pandemic and calling out Nhs Nurses & also loves Asian hate ........... what a bleep Eloise you pick your friendā€™s so well
She'll be hawking them door to door next and kriepykieky will be following behind with a big bag of the tat they're selling like the grovelling simpering little twit that he is. Need to get my "no hawkers or cunts" sign back up on the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Deluded. Absolutely deluded. Iā€™m a massive advocate for natural birth, and home birth. I have looked after many patients that would have died without treatment during pregnancy/birth. Free birthing is absolutely mental and selfish. No regard for the safety of the baby. Makes me feel ill thinking of all the things that could go wrong without medical assistance. It fries my brain!
I need to calm down....just so rattled about her comment about medics going to hell! And people agree with her!! duck me.
What these people donā€™t seem to get is that at the turn of century and before the nhs when you if you couldnā€™t afford to go into hospital to have your baby, many women ā€œfreebirthedā€ as a result many women and babies died. You canā€™t think yourself out of a PPH

Reactions: 11
What these people donā€™t seem to get is that at the turn of century and before the nhs when you if you couldnā€™t afford to go into hospital to have your baby, many women ā€œfreebirthedā€ as a result many women and babies died. You canā€™t think yourself out of a PPH
This!!! šŸ™Œ
So so true, it enrages me.

Reactions: 1
You just know that Kiki Dee watches this thread to see Liey getting slated, has a good old cackle with his fag hags and then messages her ā€˜you ok hun?ā€™ šŸ¤£

I literally do not understand how someone who uses lash glue, fake nails and teeth whitening has the audacity to flog products on the basis that theyā€™re
ā€˜chemical freeā€™.

Anyone would think she was trying to flog to a bunch of idiots... oh, wait.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
That fat little potato headed bleep, Kiki Dee, heā€™s got a face Iā€™d never get tired of punching.

• Haha
The last Kaiser of Germany Wilhelm ii was born in 1859 caesarean births were certain death for the mother still. And when the mother was future Empress of Germany & Queen Victoriaā€™s eldest daughter that option wasnā€™t an option. Wilhelm was a huge baby, his mother was 17 or 18 and he was breached. To cap it all Queen Victoria sent her physician there and got her chloroformed off her tits so she couldnā€™t push too well either. So the doctor had to reach in and drag the poor fucker out by his shoulder, this resulted in Erbā€™s palsy.
not much point in this story but I guess it shows ā€˜free birthā€™ isnā€™t always a good idea because the same could happen today & Biba is a bleep.
They also tried a natural remedy to bring his arm back to life, slaughter a wild hare and put it straight on the arm. It didnā€™t work. Ellie will be recommending that nextšŸ¤£

She'll be hawking them door to door next and kriepykieky will be following behind with a big bag of the tat they're selling like the grovelling simpering little twit that he is. Need to get my "no hawkers or cunts" sign back up on the door.
I would love that gormless bleep Kikie to knock on my door, the satisfaction repeatedly hitting his trump loving face would be off the chart.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Also her kids are feral.
As a fellow midwife. Can confirm she is a bleep

When I saw that orange little chubby potato skipping along at the London protest waving a Trump banner I thought to myself ā€˜well girlfriend, you may love Trump, but Trump sure doesnā€™t love youā€™ šŸ¤£

The fact that he can support a leader that has done so much damage to LGBTQ rights makes him more than incredibly thick, it makes him complicit. Shame on you orange little chubby potato.

What a pair he and Liey make. I bet they met at the pay as you go sweaty tanning centre. They say water finds its own level, which in their case is very very low.

Last edited:
Is Kiki Pee the one who sells donuts?

For gods sake, DO NOT mention the Krispy Kremes.....

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.